"To keep the review thread clean..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you talking about?
That was me Bronze, check your comments, scores. I was try to get in one of my other alts, remembered that password.
ParrotDee is no troll, but maybe I'll start leaving comments... with him.
And "Bennie the tiger" wasn't that bad, fucking Fishtown, Jesus. Bikers cooking meth.

That was me Bronze, check your comments, scores. I was try to get in one of my other alts, remembered that password.
And "Bennie the tiger" wasn't that bad, fucking Fishtown, Jesus. Bikers cooking meth.

I never even knew there was a feedback portal.

i know it is. one of those - 'i'm an alt but y'all know who i am so it's funny' kinda alts.

and yes... testIculor eggs :D - or your golden goose eggs of wisdom :devil:

Don't fall into that trap.
Two cliches,
either the scum rises to the top
or the cream does.
You make the choice.
I'd like to see the fucking thermometer back. Duh, what a fucking bright idea that was to get rid of.
Here is a novel suggestion, it's called weighing. Lit could very easily assign, say a 50% value to anonymous scores, or even less. I'd like to see a 10% value so the trolls and the cluster fuckers would have to work 10 times harder.

Because poetry is work, number fucking should be too.:D
Bump, if they can try to assign a 1/2 to known Alts for the nomination, this should be easy.
1,140,000 memebers soon to be 2,000,000

I have a long-standing thankyou due to Tess:) My apologies--my work is full-on at the moment. Ditto 1201, who has been wasting his time manfully on my behalf. And bulltlr has said some lovely things about new poems: thank you! My fans have been working so hard, if Lit had minus scores I would be way ahead!

I have a long-standing thankyou due to Tess:) My apologies--my work is full-on at the moment. Ditto 1201, who has been wasting his time manfully on my behalf. And bulltlr has said some lovely things about new poems: thank you! My fans have been working so hard, if Lit had minus scores I would be way ahead!
Well, Ive been trying to waste mine time in the behalf of poetry and honesty. I've discovered what all you good poets have missed.

Hidden treasures
and lot's of alts

I'm up to two, :rolleyes:can't remember the password to anonamouse.

??????????

How many Alts does it take
to give yourself an H?

What is the point?

What is an H? ’tis no matter; H's prick me on.
Yea, but how if an H prick me off when I come on?
How then?
Can an H set to a leg? no: or an arm? no:
or take away the grief of a wound? no.
A H hath no skill in surgery, then? no.
What is an H? a letter.
What is in that letter H?
What is that H? air.
A trim reckoning! Who hath it?
He that posted o’ Wednesday. Doth he eat it? no.
Doth he spend it? no. ‘Tis insensible, then.
Yea, to the well read.
But will it not live with the living?
no. Why? distraction will not suffer it.
Therefore, I’ll none of it.
An H is a mere scutcheon: and so
ends my catechism.

Pay attention folks, while I've been over there, I've been losing mine. For asking such questions. And for the third time I point out, every "poet" had managed to quickly lose an H. Ever since I said it was a healthy sign to see them again for the "poets".
Coupled with the hilarious fact that over in "authors" someone posted two threads cheering the most, views, comments. etc.
Now, Bronze as new moderator, your mission (should you chose to accept it) is find out why has the voting for the most...been delayed?

Pay attention folks, while I've been over there, I've been losing mine. For asking such questions. And for the third time I point out, every "poet" had managed to quickly lose an H. Ever since I said it was a healthy sign to see them again for the "poets".
Coupled with the hilarious fact that over in "authors" someone posted two threads cheering the most, views, comments. etc.
Now, Bronze as new moderator, your mission (should you chose to accept it) is find out why has the voting for the most...been delayed?

From what I understand they wanted to complete the monthly voting for last yr... before they opened the voting "for the most".... That is what I heard!

I would happily take the mission, if I had any idea how to do it.

The poetry submissions and vote counting takes place behind the temple curtain and none may approach the holy of holies. I have no idea how it works, but I suspect animal sacrifice takes place.

I would happily take the mission, if I had any idea how to do it.

The poetry submissions and vote counting takes place behind the temple curtain and none may approach the holy of holies. I have no idea how it works, but I suspect animal sacrifice takes place.

i suppose you could always offer a cock... and ask Laurel :D a pic might placate rather than the real thing. ;)

i suppose you could always offer a cock... and ask Laurel :D a pic might placate rather than the real thing. ;)

A cock pic for Laurel?

Talk about taking coal to Newcastle.

I have a strict "polite requests, only" policy.

# 12.twelveoone

Comments Posted: 1,725
some people need to get out more
you're right

My thanks go to Bulltir, oneiria and theognis for comments left on Spirit Bear,
to Ishtat, twelveoone and theognis for commenting on Northern Lights and to
twelveoone and live4passion for commenting on the shamefully lightweight He.

I pledge to start commenting again - soon. :)

Bulltlr, Chip, Maria and 1201--thank you for comments on "Sagittarius" and "Kiss". Yes 1201, I only have 3 left to complete the twelve--which one will be yours?

Chip--thank you for liking "unbothered eye":) Non-British people might like to know we usually pronounce it "unbovvered", lol.

I would dearly love some opinions on "Foreign Queen"

I sincerely hope not it wasn't aimed at you and one needs a worthy opponent who can string more than two words together
Still, it is good advice. My reaction to the deadassism, the H's obviously fixed (both ways), the glib smugness and stupid games of some, is getting more virulent.

This could be very easily done:

Here is a novel suggestion, it's called weighing. Lit could very easily assign, say a 50% value to anonymous scores, or even less. I'd like to see a 10% value so the trolls and the cluster fuckers would have to work 10 times harder.

Here is a clue, you "poets" outnumber the trolls, the cluster fuckers as is, but you sit on your hands.

Well done.

BTW, anyone doing NPR? I think I saw Steve Porter, seattle rain over there. i.e. people I know that can write, or are we all waiting for June?

see what happens

POP whoosh of a vacuum

Nobody bother's, the numbered one steps in, says inflammatory things.

and laughs when he loses his H's.
:rose::rose::rose:

thanking everyone who read and left me some words on 'imprint', and twelvio for bringing it to greenmountaineer's attention. i am embarrassed, and delighted, by his reaction to it. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back