"To keep the review thread clean..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you to everyone who read my latest poem 'Love In A Sawdust Climate' and to RF and AS for their lovely comments

:)

It is not just you, RhymeFairy, I miss it too.

I will not speak for anyone, but my analogy is like there was this long battle and no one stuck around to claim the spoils

:eek:

I am not ready to give up yet. I have a love-hate relationship with this place, always have, but overall, it has been a good place.

There are always and will always be reasons people do not come around- life gets busy, etc. But life is always like that :)

I am guessing people got tired of the debate and bad-mouthing from all sides. There are many different people here with many different points of view, backgrounds, cultures, priorities, etc. I did not like the blind accusations and sweeping judgements (guilty by association etc) but I DO like the variety, (so many forums are pretty homogeneous) but I can understand why some people would be tired of being attacked and attacking. Looking back on some of the arguments, it all seems so trivial, the core of it, the fundamentals, that is.

During the time I have been here, people have always come and gone, taken literotica vacations... and when I left, Eve and others always told me, Get away if you need to, we will always be here when you are ready to come back.

So hang around, keep the home fires burning so if people want to come back, there is something to come to :)

If you miss certain individuals, why don't you write and tell directly and tell them so. Sometimes this place gets so big, people feel lost.

:rose:

RhymeFairy said:
Where is everyone?

What has happened to this seemingly friendly, fun and popular threads? Did I miss a big fight, a blow up that all the kingdom witnessed, but me? :confused:

I love coming here and writing. I know some feel my words are not considered writing, but surely that is not what has stopped everyone from coming to the poetry boards and playing, writing, laughing and loving ... :p

Bottom line :

I see a lot of friends are no longer visiting the threads ... or submitting. I miss the days when we ALL wrote together and loved doing it ~

Just me ~

annaswirls said:
It is not just you, RhymeFairy, I miss it too.

I will not speak for anyone, but my analogy is like there was this long battle and no one stuck around to claim the spoils

:eek:

I am not ready to give up yet. I have a love-hate relationship with this place, always have, but overall, it has been a good place.

There are always and will always be reasons people do not come around- life gets busy, etc. But life is always like that :)

I am guessing people got tired of the debate and bad-mouthing from all sides. There are many different people here with many different points of view, backgrounds, cultures, priorities, etc. I did not like the blind accusations and sweeping judgements (guilty by association etc) but I DO like the variety, (so many forums are pretty homogeneous) but I can understand why some people would be tired of being attacked and attacking. Looking back on some of the arguments, it all seems so trivial, the core of it, the fundamentals, that is.

During the time I have been here, people have always come and gone, taken literotica vacations... and when I left, Eve and others always told me, Get away if you need to, we will always be here when you are ready to come back.

So hang around, keep the home fires burning so if people want to come back, there is something to come to :)

If you miss certain individuals, why don't you write and tell directly and tell them so. Sometimes this place gets so big, people feel lost.

:rose:

Thanks Anna and Rybka.

I also have taken a vacation or two :eek: ...
I just have not seen so many leave at once, lol.
Sping fever is here eh ~

;) :rose: :rose:

Congratulations Liar, it has been a privelage to read you through these days.

Liar said:
I see
fingertips tapping a melody
on imaginary keys,
suspended in mid air,
and lips, probably just a reflex,
mouthing a message
to a melody unsung.

You are different,
even when you sleep,
and I dare not lie down
beside you,
in fear of what I'd do
to the music.

embaressed

Hey thank's for reviewing my poem.I am a little bit embaressed i have only wrote 3 poem's in my life and there it so thank's for the feedback and if you have anymore advice for me i would really appreciate it!!!!

Thank's

sophia jane said:
My first review day! :)
Only eleven poems today, six of which were by the same author.

The only one that I really want to recommend is Bluerains' Burning Briefs, the little E gives a good indication that you should stop in and read this little poem, and you should. Sure, it's brief (sorry for the pun, I'm a little this early in the am), but I really like the language (great use of "poetry" :))

Seconded. I really enjoyed reading this poem.

Hello Cherries_on_snow~ glad you found our forum over here...

I like your style, and hope to get the benefit of your input. Check out the rest of the forum, if you have not already... for the many opportunities to get and give feedback, and even microscopic critique (Eek!) and to just play around.

:heart: anna

Congrats going out to Joey & Liar :nana:

For finishing the 30/30 thread. I have no idea
how many times Liar has already accomplished this,
but he is rock solid in his writing and musing ~

:rose: :rose:

TheRainMan said:

and she is real pretty too
and I do not mean that in a demeaning way or to objectify women because she does write really good poems and just so happens to be pretty not that that matters except she is :eek:

its just me

boo! rattling chains and dragging some old balls around :D

sweet dreams,
g_g

Last edited:
ghost_girl said:
boo! rattling chains and dragging some old balls around :D

sweet dreams,
g_g

Welcome to the poetryboards. Hope you have a great time here.

Simply fabulous...

Congratulations to joeys-game for completing his first attempt at the 30 Poem in 30 Days challenge and also to Liar for his second.

Also for you poets that are trying for the first time or attempting again, luck to you! (Don't hate me when you get to #15!)

neonurotic said:
Congratulations to joeys-game for completing his first attempt at the 30 Poem in 30 Days challenge and also to Liar for his second.

Also for you poets that are trying for the first time or attempting again, luck to you! (Don't hate me when you get to #15!)
I know I didn't wait that long!

Congrats to all of you hard-working poets out there. My hat's off.

Can we do another fresh start together? I liked being on the same step, feeling like a marathon runner.... are you going again Neo? Fly?

annaswirls said:
Can we do another fresh start together? I liked being on the same step, feeling like a marathon runner.... are you going again Neo? Fly?
I'll start again Monday. Wanna run along?

My Humble Thanks

to Eve, Blue and Vamp for admiring the nice photo even when the Lit Gods dropped the text somewhere in cyberspace. :kiss:

And to Eve (again) and Maria for noticing when they reposted with WORDS (actually a poem).

Here's the link for I Remain in case you missed the actual poem. :rolleyes:

Thanks to all who read, voted, keep coming back, and thrive on poetry.

I love you all and owe a deep gratitude to this site. i am grateful to be writing again and hope to pop in from time to time.

Keep the flow flowing!

Syndra Lynn :kiss:

Thank you for the review, it was my first time posting a piece of work so true in meaning lol. I'd like to post more once I edit them a bit!

Thank you to MET for mentioning my poem, and thank you to Mr. RainMan and Maria for commenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back