"To keep the review thread clean..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheRainMan said:
i was gonna say something . . . but i didn't. :cool:

i wanted to see how long it would take you to notice . . . :)

sorry. i can't help myself.

:rose:

You're one of those men that notice smudged mascara, spinach teeth, or an inside-out sweater and just smiles, aren't you?

:eek:

Tristesse2 said:
You're one of those men that notice smudged mascara, spinach teeth, or an inside-out sweater and just smiles, aren't you?

:eek:

pretty much.

but i make up for it tenfold, in the end.

:rose:

The Mystery Valiant said:
I was greeted early this morning with at least one comment on every poem that I had submitted Friday night. Not only did they go through the process in less than 24 hours, but then "My Erotic Tail" mentioned all three of them in the "New Poems Review" sticky. I am extremely happy and perplexed. This is such a fantastic occurance that I could never have dreamed. I feel enormously sweet!!!

hd0508.gif

You are most welcome!

fieryjen said:
I would also like to thank My Erotic Trail for mentioning and commenting on my poems. :) I was very excited about it.

My Pleasure

clutching_calliope said:
No, no, thank you. :rose: :eek: (where did your kittycat getting held up go?)

The way of the Dodo? This one feels more like me, what with the beer and cigarette and the general mood I've been in for a while. I'm a downer.

I really love your poems.

DeepAsleep said:
The way of the Dodo? This one feels more like me, what with the beer and cigarette and the general mood I've been in for a while. I'm a downer.

I really love your poems.
Better watch that cigarette, kid. You're gonna drop ash in your beer.

Yeah, she's good, ain't she? So are you. Missed you, bud.

And, uh, I miss Kitty too. This av looks more like a painting by a hungover Edward Hopper. Perhaps that's appropriate, though. You bein' from the Heartland and such. Not that he was. Never mind. :)

Tzara said:
Better watch that cigarette, kid. You're gonna drop ash in your beer.

Yeah, she's good, ain't she? So are you. Missed you, bud.

And, uh, I miss Kitty too. This av looks more like a painting by a hungover Edward Hopper. Perhaps that's appropriate, though. You bein' from the Heartland and such. Not that he was. Never mind. :)

It's actually a comic book cover, from the series now titled, "John Constantine: Hellblazer" which spawned the Keanu Reeves movie. (Which was a total bastardization of a story I really love.)

For more information about a truly great comic series:

A decent synopsis of Hellblazer

did you call me a hat

boyvenus4u said:
Sealace,
really liked your work, especially falling awake. the last two lines close it wonderfully. Chapeau!

Thanks, boyvenus :) it feels good to be read. Hope you keep spending time in the poetry forum. :rose:

clutching_calliope said:
*given ten years of use, a mattress will weigh twice as much

I’d like to believe that dust
is moonbeam essence and intangible prisms of air
not dead skin cells
in snowflake clusters on my window ledge.

I blow

and another crowd rises to its feet.

damn! I like this.

Warm Thanks LaBroz

for the mention...that poem is really an enigma to me as I first wrote it with dolphins in the backround...what if I changed the image back on the thread..what would shift in the minds eye...it proved to me the power of visuals...
When are you going to share some of your work again!!! :)

Thank you LeBroz for mentioning my poem yesterday, and to vampiredust for your helpful comments--

:heart:

clutching_calliope said:
I think I will quit now because I will never acheive this, this, this. Wow. This is incredible. When you revise will you put this on the construction thread? I would love to see where it goes from here. :rose:

no quiting allowed. :kiss:

. . . i don't know where i'm going to put it. away, for now.

thank you for the too kind words. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back