"To keep the review thread clean..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this thread is titled "other chit chat..." I'll post this here and see if anyone can help. I don't want to start a new thread.

I submitted 2 audio poems on the 6th of July and saw after several times of being viewed they were still pending. I thought perhaps this was because the audio email didn't go through (this happened before to me)... so I resubmitted both poems again.

It is now the 22nd and the poems have been "viewed 15 and 16 times" yet still pending.

I also emailed lit and still nothing...now I'm wondering if there is an "audio" problem and if anyone else is having delays on their poems. If not then I'll PM Laurel, I just hate to bother her with the site stuff through PM's and would rather handle it through email, but like I said, I tried that.

So maybe it is just me and the computer is my enemy. :)

Any suggestions?

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Since this thread is titled "other chit chat..." I'll post this here and see if anyone can help. I don't want to start a new thread.

I submitted 2 audio poems on the 6th of July and saw after several times of being viewed they were still pending. I thought perhaps this was because the audio email didn't go through (this happened before to me)... so I resubmitted both poems again.

It is now the 22nd and the poems have been "viewed 15 and 16 times" yet still pending.

I also emailed lit and still nothing...now I'm wondering if there is an "audio" problem and if anyone else is having delays on their poems. If not then I'll PM Laurel, I just hate to bother her with the site stuff through PM's and would rather handle it through email, but like I said, I tried that.

So maybe it is just me and the computer is my enemy. :)

Any suggestions?

I was elected to tell you this.

It is you and the computer is your enemy. <mischevious grin>

Truly, I have absolutely no useful information for you in this case. I'm just feeling devilish.

Sex&Death said:
I was elected to tell you this.

It is you and the computer is your enemy. <mischevious grin>
Thanks... *sigh* that was what I thought, but I was hoping I was wrong. . .*hangs head*. . .I thought I made my computer happy with my writings, perhaps I just wore it out? :p

Thanks... *sigh* that was what I thought, but I was hoping I was wrong. . .*hangs head*. . .I thought I made my computer happy with my writings, perhaps I just wore it out? :p

No need to hang your head!

Never fear, the Human Keyboard is here! :D

<insert heroic overture>

RhymeFairy said:
Hmmm, a Stud Duck sighting.

Interesting very ... interesting~

;)

love the flow of words there. Kinda brings all kinda naughty thoughts to mind.

a stud duck

feathers shall fly
with the goosing of down
as perky pinches test
flesh. spurred on this lady
ducklet quickly quacks , boggling
his studly duck mind.

twitterpated
lost to the call
wild fowl sex intercedes
like two

torpedoes blasting.
he
she
flock and rock.
wildly webbing
and splashing amuck
two crazy ducks
havin a fluck ...

OK, a bit overboard and kinda lost it a bit.
Damn I know there is a poem there somewhere ... :D

Cute... :)

Oh yeah...and just so ya know...that damn Beast made good on his promise. For those who hear....never ever let your guard down! :|

You know that doesn't seem to be getting those poems approved any faster. :p :rolleyes:

Geez, are you still stuck on getting poems approved?

Emily Dickinson was content to leave her 900+ self-bound poems in her bureau drawer, ya know...with the exception of a very few, which were published anonymously.

Why, she would be turning over in her grave at your uncomely quest for celebrity!

Sex&Death said:
Geez, are you still stuck on getting poems approved?

Emily Dickinson was content to leave her 900+ self-bound poems in her bureau drawer, ya know...with the exception of a very few, which were published anonymously.

Why, she would be turning over in her grave at your uncomely quest for celebrity!

LOL...

That was cute. ;)

champagne1982 said:
Put on your holly, baby and you can be the ghost of Christmas yet-to-come.

It's Christmas! It's Christmas in Heaven!
Hip hip hip hip hip hooray!
Every single day
Is Christmas day!

tungtied2u said:
You been surfing again? Have any pics?

:) Welcome back!

Thank you! I'm not well enough to be surfing again - I'm not even well enough for long walks along the beach lol - but it was fun all the same. At least I got a suntan. :D

Lauren Hynde said:
Thank you! I'm not well enough to be surfing again - I'm not even well enough for long walks along the beach lol - but it was fun all the same. At least I got a suntan. :D

Then I think you need to do a little manipulation of your av for us.... ;)

Glad to hear you're feeling better...

:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back