"To keep the review thread clean..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tristesse2 said:
Congratulations Tzara! :rose: X 12
Why, thank you, Tess.

Note to conspiracy theorists: Another Commonwealthian. :)

Tristesse2 said:
Oh the shame - I never even made the half-way point.
You could always try again. If failure on this thread made one blue, Fly would make Muddy Waters sound cheerful. :rolleyes:

Wohoo for Tzara!

Boohoo for me. Missed a day. Rinse, recharge, restart.

SpectaclesInSkirt said:
Greetings all, here goes my first review. 9 poems today. Here are the highlights:

Lauren Hynde gives us mathematic variations with cat
which scored a bright green E. Congrats, Lauren. The word tapestry is a lovely sight, but by the end I wanted to see something deeper to surface. However, Hynde at least gives us ambitious work that requires more than a cursory glance from readers. Not my personal favorite of hers, but at least she's never less than smart.
Thank you, Specs, and to all those who read and commented. And thank you for putting in the time to read all the poems. It was an excellent review. :rose:

And sorry to everyone. I seem to have accidentally removed the last 6 months of this thread during a routine clean-up two days ago, which is why it disappeared off the face of the earth. But as you can see, I have manually re-typed each one of those posts and they're all back now. :D

Heartfelt Thanks...

For the recent mentions...it certainly keeps me motivated to write.

Also, thanks to everyone for the comments. I've felt quite welcome and appreciate the feedback :)

champagne1982 said:
two more ... please let me find, two more.
You will. :rose:

There should be a reward for the person who completes the most 30/30 attempts.

Tzara said:
Why, thank you, Tess.

Note to conspiracy theorists: Another Commonwealthian. :)

You could always try again. If failure on this thread made one blue, Fly would make Muddy Waters sound cheerful. :rolleyes:
I've quit early so many times my balls are blue!

neonurotic said:
There should be a reward for the person who completes the most 30/30 attempts.
Well, I think ::fly's got us all on attempts completed. ;) but who has finished all 30 the most times so far? Tzara? Liar? ... someone?
ps: What do we win? :devil:

And as a bit of advice for the ::fly with blue balls -- before you take your balls out to play, always put them in a sweater.
ww4a.jpg

champagne1982 said:
Well, I think ::fly's got us all on attempts completed. ;) but who has finished all 30 the most times so far? Tzara? Liar? ... someone?
Well, I've finished it four times so far, though I can't prove that any longer, being the disrespectful post remover that I am. And Ms. Min helped me on the last, but I should get a special exemption for that.

Liar's tried the most, I think. 'Cept for Fly, who always peters out really early. Midwestern guys. They just don't last.
champagne1982 said:

And as a bit of advice for the ::fly with blue balls -- before you take your balls out to play, always put them in a sweater.
ww4a.jpg
I think I'm glad I live in a more temperate climate.

That would make me feel like one of those sausage doggies.

Seriously. :rolleyes:

Tzara said:
Well, I've finished it four times so far, though I can't prove that any longer, being the disrespectful post remover that I am. And Ms. Min helped me on the last, but I should get a special exemption for that.

Liar's tried the most, I think. 'Cept for Fly, who always peters out really early. Midwestern guys. They just don't last.I think I'm glad I live in a more temperate climate.

That would make me feel like one of those sausage doggies.

Seriously. :rolleyes:
Thanks for noticing my finish :p. As far as sausage doggies go, would that be like a pig-in-a-poke?

TheRainMan said:
congrats, miss bubbly.

it's obvious you're feeling just fine and dandy. :)

:rose:
"It feels like a hard candy Christmas" I don't know who wrote it but now I can't get Dolly Parton out of my head...

I hate the voices...
the voices ...
aaaahhhhggghh...​

champagne1982 said:

ww4a.jpg
Oh, this is a much better idea! I've been wrapping my hand around them when I leave the house and rubbing them for friction heat.

Thanks, Champ, and congrats on finishing!

Tuesday Review

No new poems today. Sigh. However, in other news, it's looking really good for the Democrats in November. That's good. But there are no new poems today.

Well said Leon...

about some anon character(s) popping up with a bold pointed finger and w/ out grounds in suggesting newcomer(s) to Literotica are alts. It sure is a hell of a welcome mat! Your comments are more or less what I wanted to convey in my very misunderstood thread. We are a relatively small community of poets where seemingly some are busier than others in not tending to their own business. And that is a shame as each of us can and are painted w/ the same stain. We are each vulnerable to this sort of inappropriate unprofessional behaviour.

Note: I just checked my account. Sadly, today I see “King by Birth, Ruled by Love” and ‘Iced Caramel Macchiato” posted October 4 and 7 respectively being ‘targeted’ with what are nothing short of knee-jerk negative votes. It suggests to me that there are some who think I am that ‘anon’ character …or at least one of them. For the record, I am not an anon character w/ a pointed finger. I have asked for the Golden Rule. I continue to act by the Golden rule. I only ask that you please treat me just as you would have others treat you -- with respect and fairness.

If you want to tell me why you are voting a low score subsequent to their postings last week, please have the courtesy to make a comment and tell me the reason. I take all constructive comments to heart and in fact am flattered that you care enough to help me improve.

Thank you,

Man Ray

Tzara said:
Adrift

So

....like a damaged skiff
....in open sea, his heart

....was soggy, lost,
....but floating, somehow,

still.

Stickler for punishment. Good luck with this 30. You're doing great so far :)

:rose:

thanks

Appreciate that link.

Someone was cool enough to invite me here so I followed the lead.

Not much time right now but I figured I'd let the person who posted
a comment to my poem know that I'm not from ALT. Whatever that means
I don't have to know but figured if someone was nice enough to comment
on my poem I could at least let them know where I am NOT from.

Looking forward to checking out some EEEEEEEEE rotic poetry.

The Wolf is alive and well!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back