What Kamala can do to ease rampant rape crimes in her grandmother land

Banksters brought us world wars, fueled by fiat money, backed by nothing.
End fiat, use "sound money" and 95% of the stupid shit would stop immediately.
You want other countries to lead.

Thanks for confirming.

China and Russia thank you

You want other countries to lead.

Thanks for confirming.

China and Russia thank you
Do you ALWAYS try to put words in other people's mouths?
Explain how a broken, bankrupt household can help their neighbors...
Explain how a bankrupt, collapsed nation can lead the world....
Take your time, I'll wait...

Do you ALWAYS try to put words in other people's mouths?
You've made it clear that you prefer isolationism.

Explain how a broken, bankrupt household can help their neighbors...
It's not all about money.

Explain how a bankrupt, collapsed nation can lead the world....
Take your time, I'll wait...
By supporting and endorsing freedom loving governments.

By establishing diplomatic channels.

By supporting our citizens abroad.

By globally denouncing authoritarianism and corruption.

By being a part of the discussion and providing new ideas and technology.

By promoting nuclear proliferation and peace treaties.

Money isn't everything.

You've made it clear that you prefer isolationism.

It's not all about money.

By supporting and endorsing freedom loving governments.

By establishing diplomatic channels.

By supporting our citizens abroad.

By globally denouncing authoritarianism and corruption.

By being a part of the discussion and providing new ideas and technology.

By promoting nuclear proliferation and peace treaties.

Money isn't everything.
Money isn't everything and you might be shocked to see how generous I am personally.
The ONLY things that allow me to be that way are legitimate earnings, combined with managing said earnings.
Idealism is all fine and dandy, but when it comes down to the "but cuttin" nothing's free in this world, hence, a broke ass, bankrupt nation will help no one.

Money isn't everything and you might be shocked to see how generous I am personally.
How awesome for you 👍
The ONLY things that allow me to be that way are legitimate earnings, combined with managing said earnings.
Again..awesome 👍

Idealism is all fine and dandy, but when it comes down to the "but cuttin" nothing's free in this world, hence, a broke ass, bankrupt nation will help no one.
Either we are a leader in the world or we aren't.

Realism 👍

Lewinsky ??
Granted Bill had the power, but she wasn’t unwilling
Now. ‘Rump’s victims ??
And.. we are to vote for ‘rump because China loves him ??

How awesome for you 👍

Again..awesome 👍

Either we are a leader in the world or we aren't.

Realism 👍
It won't surprise me one bit, if you and I both live to see the economic collapse of U.S.A. Inc. (Registered in London, BTW)
I say that, not knowing your age, but I'm pushing 60.
I'm also happy to "agree to disagree."
Have a great day!

It won't surprise me one bit, if you and I both live to see the economic collapse of U.S.A. Inc. (Registered in London, BTW)
The world doesn't care about our money issues. Either we lead, or someone else does.

Have a great day!
There's nothing to disagree about. If we remove.ourselves from the world, other countries will step in (see Africa for example) and that will eventually increase our costs. We'll pay for it one way or another. It's cheaper up front.

The world doesn't care about our money issues. Either we lead, or someone else does.

There's nothing to disagree about. If we remove.ourselves from the world, other countries will step in (see Africa for example) and that will eventually increase our costs. We'll pay for it one way or another. It's cheaper up front.
And if we go "tits-up" of our own accord, it will cause the same result. Nature abhors a vacuum.

And if we go "tits-up" of our own accord, it will cause the same result. Nature abhors a vacuum.
Again, either we lead or we don't.

We've led for my entire life and I want us to keep leading.

Vacuums occur when there is an absence.

China and Russia are happy to fill it

Their infestation of the world is only to our detriment.

Have a great day!
Just adding - there's no idealism in understanding how the world looks at leaders. It's simple.

You sound like a "stuck record" with the
"Either we lead, or we don't."

Look at history...
They lead, UNTIL they don't."

You sound like a "stuck record" with the
"Either we lead, or we don't."

Look at history...
They lead, UNTIL they don't."
You CAN'T destroy your own nation and expect to lead Jack Shyte.

Giving up is quite the notable patriotic approach

Lmao
You don't know me from Adam, obviously... I don't give up period.
I'm a realist and can see that the U.S. Govt is screwed. You sound as if you think Govt can fix it.
Touch base with me in 5-10 years... I too, was once where you're at and that's NOT meant to be condescending in any way.

You don't know me from Adam, obviously... I don't give up period.
But you have said we should give up and let them have it

I'm a realist and can see that the U.S. Govt is screwed. You sound as if you think Govt can fix it.
Touch base with me in 5-10 years... I to, was once where you're at and that's NOT meant to be condescending in any way.
Pick a lane. China and Russia will take over where you want to withdraw. It's as simple as that.

The rest of your bullshit ignores reality

The world doesn't give a shit about our economics. They either see us leading or see us leaving.

Yes, we need to figure out how to pay for shit.. If we leave to take care of it, someone else will fill it

And yes, giving up on that aspect of global interest is what you are doing.

The Unites States of America, or the 13 colonies of the British Kingdom, did not have any real existence until the release of the Declaration of Independence in 17XX (Sorry about not remembering the exact date). Before that time, who was the world leader(s)?

We have a saying in China, "To become an Emperor (or a very big boss) is no more than a game of taking turns, perhaps it is the turn of my family next year. (original: 皇帝轮流做,明年到我家) . As you English people and American people have been so happy being world leaders for so long, it is very natural and logical for us Chinese to enjoy a little while the same, and we were the world leader during the Han, Tang, Ming, and Qing dynasties, too. We are not African savages without any civilization.

At least, we have got the same amount of gold medals in the Paris 2024 Olympics as America, or even more than it, if the medals of Hong Kong and Taiwan are included, as the French media did their counting.

We are not African savages without any civilization.
Ok first! GFY.

And second! GFY again you racist ass.
At least, we have got the same amount of gold medals in the Paris 2024 Olympics as America, or even more than it, if the medals of Hong Kong and Taiwan are included, as the French media did their counting.

And finally! No one gives a damn about the Olympic medal count unless you’re Hitler watching Jesse Owens. Australia is better than you in breaking and that’s all that matters relating to Olympic competition.

Ok first! GFY.

And finally! No one gives a damn about the Olympic medal count unless you’re Hitler watching Jesse Owens. Australia is better than you in breaking and that’s all that matters relating to Olympic competition.
Find a mirror to see your face in it, then everybody knows you not only care, but VERY care about the quantity of the gold medals. What's more, France, the host of the Olympics, is your loyal ally, and what have you put it by despising it so much. Even if you want to give it a dressing-down, it is better to do so behind a close door.

Face is very important, do you realize that? You give me your face, I will give you mine. You make me lose face, then you do not blame me for scratching your face out of recognition.

A good example is that if Ukraine stays in its own territory but did not extend its thin force into Russia, it could still have the chance for peace talk.

You dared to launch drone attacks to Moscow, where China's No. 2 boss was being entertained coming from a long distance by his Russian counterpart, then a lesson is very necessary. You do not know how to be good boy, and your parents do not want to punish you for that, but other people of the society would not spoil you.

Again, I love world peace, I do not want to see there is any unsolvable conflict between any two countries. God bless the USA! God bless the world!

The Indians on the other hand can only laugh about the fact that every time over the past 70 years that China and India have had border disputes and skirmishes; the Indian Army has thrashed and defeated the Chinese forces.
LOL. You know that's not true. China still controls the Aksai Chin and the border hasn't moved since the 1962 war. Back in the 1962 war, China already controlled most of the disputed territory in the Aksai Chin. and Chinese forces quickly swept the region of any remaining Indian troops. China reached its claim lines so the PLA did not advance farther (they could have, easily), and China declared a unilateral cease-fire.

In Assam, in the initial attack on Indian forces, the Chinese overwhelmed the Indian troops in a series of flanking maneuvers south of the McMahon Line and prompted their withdrawal. Chinese forces now held all of the territory that was under dispute, but they continued to advance into the rest of NEFA. The war was a national humiliation for India, with China quickly advancing 90 km (56 mi) from the McMahon Line to Rupa and then Chaku (65 km) in NEFA's extreme western portion, and in the NEFA's extreme eastern tip advancing 30 km (19 mi) to Walong before withcdrawing back to the McMahon line.

Whatever way you look at that war, it was a Chinese military victory. 60 years ago now, sure, but the Chinese got exactly what they wanted. No more and no less.

1725021913181.png

Face is very important, do you realize that? .....A good example is that if Ukraine stays in its own territory but did not extend its thin force into Russia, it could still have the chance for peace talk.

You dared to launch drone attacks to Moscow, where China's No. 2 boss was being entertained coming from a long distance by his Russian counterpart, then a lesson is very necessary. You do not know how to be good boy, and your parents do not want to punish you for that, but other people of the society would not spoil you.

Ah, but flip that around. Russia has attacked Ukraine and caused Ukraine to lose face, so a lesson is necessary. Russia must be taught to respect its borders and not attack other countries, so they are now being spanked. Unfortunately, China No 2 boss visited Moscow, so China's No 2 boss had to be taught a lesson to, that Russia WILL be defeated, and it would be best not to try and assist Ukraine's enemy. One hopes No 2 Boss learned his lesson and a repeat will not be necessary.

Face IS very important. But help the wrong side, and face will be lost. No 2 Boss should learn from this lesson.

Ok first! GFY.

LOL. Gxnn is correct. China is the oldest continuously existing civilization in the world, and sadly, Wakanda is whitey's imagination. There was and is no civilization to speak of in Africa, other than that formerly brought by white people, the remnants of which still exist here and there, and now of course by the benevolence of the Peoples Republic of China, once more bringing the benefits of civilization to the undeveloped world, and particularly to Africa, where it is most needed.

Now, unlike the West, China knows how to civilize these places. We insist on it. And in Xinjiang and in Tibet we have shown you how it's done.

Chinese diplomacy hard at work in Africa....

The movies was based in part on real-life events. For some additional context when all hell broke lose in Yemen, the U.K. and US told their citizens to leave. Chinese sent an entire fleet of warships. They did the same thing in Sudan in 2023. The US just told their tax paying citizens they were on their own and evacuated embasssy personnel, while the PLA came in with two warships and evacuated all Chinese civilians.

Last edited:
Back