What Kamala can do to ease rampant rape crimes in her grandmother land

Ah one day you'll be correct about something,but it's not this. The agreed upon oldest continuous civilisation is the Aborigine in Australia. 11,500 years, beating out the Chinese. Maybe its your blatant racism that blinds you,who knows?
I agree there are still some species that exist continuously in the world longer than the Chinese civilization. Take the Aborgine in Australia as you mentioned here for example. It is true that for some time (perhaps as long as two thousand years) it is the same as other civilization, but what about the later stages? Can that still be called civilization when they are naked 247 before whoever, family and strangers alike, while Chinese people have developed its own clothing, food, and other culture? Maori is the same as the one you said, I believe, apart from the thundering roar they can shout out as presented by the New Zealand athletes in the Paris Olympics, what else is there remained to be known as civilization?
What is even the point of this debate? It is like watching toddlers argue about whether Hulk could beat Thor.
So many American people and people of other countries who know a little about English language have enjoyed the shows of two old boys, one being Biden, the other Trump, for so long, there is something freshing at least to make a change to see some show of children, because at least children are the hope of the world. You may not have left your old parents unattended for a while, but whenever your grandchildren call you by phone or by themselves, you must enjoy that very moment for a long time, if you happen to have grandchildren.
As Martin Luther King Jr. said, Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. I think people around the world should condemn this act together with the Chinese people. If you make it an example to show some superiority of the US over China, you cannot be more wrong and let me down deeply since I don't agree with you on some matters but at least I respect you are a person of principles and you are not a person for only victory. Even with absolute examples, it can easily be found that gun violence is much more widespread than elsewhere in the world.

I agree there are still some species that exist continuously in the world longer than the Chinese civilization. Take the Aborgine in Australia as you mentioned here for example. It is true that for some time (perhaps as long as two thousand years) it is the same as other civilization, but what about the later stages? Can that still be called civilization when they are naked 247 before whoever, family and strangers alike, while Chinese people have developed its own clothing, food, and other culture? Maori is the same as the one you said, I believe, apart from the thundering roar they can shout out as presented by the New Zealand athletes in the Paris Olympics, what else is there remained to be known as civilization?

So many American people and people of other countries who know a little about English language have enjoyed the shows of two old boys, one being Biden, the other Trump, for so long, there is something freshing at least to make a change to see some show of children, because at least children are the hope of the world. You may not have left your old parents unattended for a while, but whenever your grandchildren call you by phone or by themselves, you must enjoy that very moment for a long time, if you happen to have grandchildren.

As Martin Luther King Jr. said, Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. I think people around the world should condemn this act together with the Chinese people. If you make it an example to show some superiority of the US over China, you cannot be more wrong and let me down deeply since I don't agree with you on some matters but at least I respect you are a person of principles and you are not a person for only victory. Even with absolute examples, it can easily be found that gun violence is much more widespread than elsewhere in the world.
Māori culture is very young. The first humans only arrived in New Zealand about 800 years ago. It’s weird that you should lump Australian aborigines in with the Māori. The Māori are more closely related to the Chinese than they are to the aborigines. They just arrived in New Zealand by the circuitous route of sailing to Tahiti first.

I agree there are still some species that exist continuously in the world longer than the Chinese civilization. Take the Aborgine in Australia as you mentioned here for example. It is true that for some time (perhaps as long as two thousand years) it is the same as other civilization
Thanks for acknowledging the scientific fact which points to the Aborigine.
but what about the later stages?
What of them? The Aborigine developed a balanced civilisation, in harmony with the environment they lived in for 11,000 years or so. Who among us has the right to say which "later stages" is the better?

The truest ancient civilization are the Antarctica ones. I saw it in this documentary called “Aliens vs Predators.”

Banksters brought us world wars, fueled by fiat money, backed by nothing.
End fiat, use "sound money" and 95% of the stupid shit would stop immediately.

Now this is a debate that is mildly interesting.

My view is that all money is fiat money… “sound money” is as prone to manipulation as anything else. Heck, the US was on the gold standard until Nixon, so clearly the world wars weren’t a result of that. Gold price and gold value is also about as variable as anything else too. It’s a commodity, and commodities fluctuate.

Also, as a practical matter, what you’re asking for is basically impossible. Switching from a physical resource-based money to fiat is do-able, but switching back is a different story. The USD is theoretically a measure of the faith in the US as a source economic stability, pegged to its economic output. There is probably no commodity on earth at this point that would be a viable metric of that value because most the US’s value now lies in value-add instead of physical resources.

Another thing to consider is that physical resource money is still susceptible to extreme swings. The Spaniards ruined a lot of Europe’s economy, including their own economy, by flooding the market silver from the new world.

For better or worse, our global economy is intrinsically tied into our faith in human drive and human greed. This sounds bad, but it was previously tied into our faith in that an arbitrarily chosen mineral like gold or silver would remain stable forever.

Now this is a debate that is mildly interesting.

My view is that all money is fiat money… “sound money” is as prone to manipulation as anything else. Heck, the US was on the gold standard until Nixon, so clearly the world wars weren’t a result of that. Gold price and gold value is also about as variable as anything else too. It’s a commodity, and commodities fluctuate.

Also, as a practical matter, what you’re asking for is basically impossible. Switching from a physical resource-based money to fiat is do-able, but switching back is a different story. The USD is theoretically a measure of the faith in the US as a source economic stability, pegged to its economic output. There is probably no commodity on earth at this point that would be a viable metric of that value because most the US’s value now lies in value-add instead of physical resources.

Another thing to consider is that physical resource money is still susceptible to extreme swings. The Spaniards ruined a lot of Europe’s economy, including their own economy, by flooding the market silver from the new world.

For better or worse, our global economy is intrinsically tied into our faith in human drive and human greed. This sounds bad, but it was previously tied into our faith in that an arbitrarily chosen mineral like gold or silver would remain stable forever.
I like the points you make and look forward to giving a better reply, but I'm currently covered up at work...

I would like to point out though, that the arbitrarily chosen metals have remained very stable, in that an early 1960s silver quarter (in $ value) would buy a gallon of gasoline then and still will do so today.
That ounce of gold in the old west cowboy days would buy you a nicely tailored suit and still will do so today.

I like the points you make and look forward to giving a better reply, but I'm currently covered up at work...

I would like to point out though, that the arbitrarily chosen metals have remained very stable, in that an early 1960s silver quarter (in $ value) would buy a gallon of gasoline then and still will do so today.
That ounce of gold in the old west cowboy days would buy you a nicely tailored suit and still will do so today.

Yeah, so I think one of the main drivers of the big switch was actually related to what you said. A currency that is ultra-stable and immune to government control is one in which inflation is also proportionately low or non-existent, except when a new resource cache is discovered. And, since manipulation will still happen, deflationary activity becomes a very real possibility.

This all sounds great, but a world in which inflation doesn’t exist is a world in which the smart thing to do is to save forever. This might be fine for an ordinary citizen to do, except that there are people way richer than you. A 1-2% inflation pressure on them is equivalent to millions or even 10s of millions of dollars being lost per year. Those guys would fucking love deflation, because they could just hoard their wealth without investing it (I.e., being forced to pay people on the chance it makes them more money).

This isn’t a theoretical possibility. In almost every instance of long-term deflation, a national economy was in crisis. In an inflationary economy, the ultra-rich are motivated to keep spending to invest to at least keep up with inflation. In a deflationary economy, the ultra-rich are motivated to let it all sit in the metaphorical vault.

One thing to keep in mind is that, for any policy, the big players involved are about 3-5 orders of magnitude richer than the average person. This means that fiscal policy needs to consider those guys… the rest of us, combined, may amount to little more than just a rounding error.

According to the Times of India, on Sept 5th, a woman of Lucknow, India, called an ambulance to take her terminally ill husband back home from the hospital. Unexpectedly, she was sexually harassed by the driver and his aide in the car. Her husband died because his oxygen supply was cut off by the two suspects.

There seems no end to such rape and sexual violence in this country. Is it that the widespread depression of sexual crimes has not yet reached the remote area or that the low publicity has done nothing to help?

According to the Times of India, on Sept 5th, a woman of Lucknow, India, called an ambulance to take her terminally ill husband back home from the hospital. Unexpectedly, she was sexually harassed by the driver and his aide in the car. Her husband died because his oxygen supply was cut off by the two suspects.

There seems no end to such rape and sexual violence in this country. Is it that the widespread depression of sexual crimes has not yet reached the remote area or that the low publicity has done nothing to help?

No no, this is a thread about fiat money now.

Back