What Kamala can do to ease rampant rape crimes in her grandmother land

LOL. Gxnn is correct. China is the oldest continuously existing civilization in the world, and sadly, Wakanda is whitey's imagination. There was and is no civilization to speak of in Africa, other than that formerly brought by white people, the remnants of which still exist here and there, and now of course by the benevolence of the Peoples Republic of China, once more bringing the benefits of civilization to the undeveloped world, and particularly to Africa, where it is most needed.

Now, unlike the West, China knows how to civilize these places. We insist on it. And in Xinjiang and in Tibet we have shown you how it's done.

Chinese diplomacy hard at work in Africa....

The movies was based in part on real-life events. For some additional context when all hell broke lose in Yemen, the U.K. and US told their citizens to leave. Chinese sent an entire fleet of warships. They did the same thing in Sudan in 2023. The US just told their tax paying citizens they were on their own and evacuated embasssy personnel, while the PLA came in with two warships and evacuated all Chinese civilians.

Well, this is kinda strange. I thought we were chatting about the Olympics but really it seems that I was in a race about race. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
I have no issue with China and all the great things that it has given to civilization with the exception of you 2 dipshits.
I am also very grateful that all of mankind originated from the uncivilized loins of a black man with a BBC somewhere on the continent of Africa. :love:

Well, this is kinda strange. I thought we were chatting about the Olympics but really it seems that I was in a race about race. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
I have no issue with China and all the great things that it has given to civilization with the exception of you 2 dipshits.
I am also very grateful that all of mankind originated from the uncivilized loins of a black man with a BBC somewhere on the continent of Africa. :love:

Letā€™s go back further than that and thank the rodent-like creature all mammals evolved from. Without those little champs, we wouldnā€™t have kittens, puppies, or seals.

The Unites States of America, or the 13 colonies of the British Kingdom, did not have any real existence until the release of the Declaration of Independence in 17XX (Sorry about not remembering the exact date). Before that time, who was the world leader(s)?

We have a saying in China, "To become an Emperor ļ¼ˆor a very big boss) is no more than a game of taking turns, perhaps it is the turn of my family next year. (original: ēš‡åøč½®ęµåšļ¼Œę˜Žå¹“åˆ°ęˆ‘å®¶) . As you English people and American people have been so happy being world leaders for so long, it is very natural and logical for us Chinese to enjoy a little while the same, and we were the world leader during the Han, Tang, Ming, and Qing dynasties, too. We are not African savages without any civilization.

At least, we have got the same amount of gold medals in the Paris 2024 Olympics as America, or even more than it, if the medals of Hong Kong and Taiwan are included, as the French media did their counting.
China has never been powerful enough to be a ā€œworld leaderā€ like Great Britain in its heyday or the United Ststes in the 20th Century. While very strong in Asia it never extended its dominion even to India or Japan. The Mongols were a world power. They conquered both China and good part of Europe. Historically China has always been like the Roman Empireā€”very important locally, but less so globally.

Letā€™s go back further than that and thank the rodent-like creature all mammals evolved from. Without those little champs, we wouldnā€™t have kittens, puppies, or seals.
China has never been powerful enough to be a ā€œworld leaderā€ like Great Britain in its heyday or the United Ststes in the 20th Century. While very strong in Asia it never extended its dominion even to India or Japan. The Mongols were a world power. They conquered both China and good part of Europe. Historically China has always been like the Roman Empireā€”very important locally, but less so globally.
I'm sorry you two but I am not gonna let my Australian break dancin' joke just go to waste inbetween all this talk of genetics and global political and military might! Suck it Chloe! Go kick rocks Gxnn! B-Girl Raygun stole from you whatever thunder you thought China's bobsled team had at these Summer Games.

I'm sorry you two but I am not gonna let my Australian break dancin' joke just go to waste inbetween all this talk of genetics and global political and military might! Suck it Chloe! Go kick rocks Gxnn! B-Girl Raygun stole from you whatever thunder you thought China's bobsled team had at these Summer Games.

lol, that woman proves that there is a path to fame that doesnā€™t involve skill, wealth, or showing off your tits. You just have to be really, really lucky. And also willing to accept a kind of fame that doesnā€™t involve any monetary reward.

Find a mirror to see your face in it, then everybody knows you not only care, but VERY care about the quantity of the gold medals. What's more, France, the host of the Olympics, is your loyal ally, and what have you put it by despising it so much. Even if you want to give it a dressing-down, it is better to do so behind a close door.

Face is very important, do you realize that? You give me your face, I will give you mine. You make me lose face, then you do not blame me for scratching your face out of recognition.

A good example is that if Ukraine stays in its own territory but did not extend its thin force into Russia, it could still have the chance for peace talk.

You dared to launch drone attacks to Moscow, where China's No. 2 boss was being entertained coming from a long distance by his Russian counterpart, then a lesson is very necessary. You do not know how to be good boy, and your parents do not want to punish you for that, but other people of the society would not spoil you.

Again, I love world peace, I do not want to see there is any unsolvable conflict between any two countries. God bless the USA! God bless the world!
The concept of saving face is part of your heritageā€”unfortunately, it is not American. Still, the face as it relates to your world is but a mirage. The ugliness that underlies it still goes on, right? It only holds back some of the savagery that keeps tyrants somewhat restrained.

Ukraine's counterattack was not territorial expansion. It was and is to destroy supplies and offensive strike abilities. If your enemy sits at the border and amasses arms and munitions, you don't sit politely on your side of the border and let them gain strength to surge against you. That's not a good war tactic any country follows.

As to being nice while your No. 2 is being entertained in Russia, that is irrelevant. He wasn't anywhere near the border was he? Was he there to confer on helping Russians attack Ukraine? The USA does not control Ukraine's strategic defense maneuvers.

World Peace. As long as we have ambitious warlords, that will remain a faint dream. But still a nice one to hold onto.

The concept of saving face is part of your heritageā€”unfortunately, it is not American. Still, the face as it relates to your world is but a mirage. The ugliness that underlies it still goes on, right? It only holds back some of the savagery that keeps tyrants somewhat restrained.

Ukraine's counterattack was not territorial expansion. It was and is to destroy supplies and offensive strike abilities. If your enemy sits at the border and amasses arms and munitions, you don't sit politely on your side of the border and let them gain strength to surge against you. That's not a good war tactic any country follows.

As to being nice while your No. 2 is being entertained in Russia, that is irrelevant. He wasn't anywhere near the border was he? Was he there to confer on helping Russians attack Ukraine? The USA does not control Ukraine's strategic defense maneuvers.

World Peace. As long as we have ambitious warlords, that will remain a faint dream. But still a nice one to hold onto.

Iā€™m 100% convinced OP is just making bad arguments for shits and giggles. Even a child knows that, if you get punched, you need to punch back. Thereā€™s no way OP doesnā€™t recognize this. The fact that OP doesnā€™t recognize this basic fact tells you all you need to know about how worthwhile it is to entertain his nonsense.

LOL. You know that's not true. China still controls the Aksai Chin and the border hasn't moved since the 1962 war. Back in the 1962 war, China already controlled most of the disputed territory in the Aksai Chin. and Chinese forces quickly swept the region of any remaining Indian troops. China reached its claim lines so the PLA did not advance farther (they could have, easily), and China declared a unilateral cease-fire.
I worked as a contractor on technical issues in that region for 10 months in the 80's. The only certainty is that both India and China are peddling lies at least 50% of the time. Pakistan joins in regularly and if they are breathing they are lying - usually to run interference against India. On the ground the protagonists claim that they control extensive areas; the reality is that they control bugger all, more than 1000m from any of their military locations. The geography of this country is akin to Afghanistan but tougher. The very sparse local population does their own thing and doesn't seem to care, provided no-one tries to collect taxes.

LOL. Gxnn is correct. China is the oldest continuously existing civilization in the world, and sadly, Wakanda is whitey's imagination. There was and is no civilization to speak of in Africa, other than that formerly brought by white people, the remnants of which still exist here and there, and now of course by the benevolence of the Peoples Republic of China, once more bringing the benefits of civilization to the undeveloped world, and particularly to Africa, where it is most needed.

Now, unlike the West, China knows how to civilize these places. We insist on it. And in Xinjiang and in Tibet we have shown you how it's done.
Where to start Chloe? Are these your opinions or were you just promoting Xi's Imperialism? :)

Where to start Chloe? Are these your opinions or were you just promoting Xi's Imperialism? :)
I am exuding my Chinese half. LOL. Tongue in cheek, of course, but still, China has a long and continuous history - and much to be proud of. It could easily have been China that established itself as THE world power back in 15th century when Zheng He was leading his fleets as far as India, Arabia, and Africa south to Mozambique. With a little vision on the part of the Yongle Emperor, it could well have been China that became the dominant colonial power and "discovered" Europe, rather than Vasco da Gama, whose voyage to India in 1498 sparked of European expansion.

1725142193323.png

Anyhow, the point was, people have to understand this is the way China thinks. Chinese in general, esp from the PRC, are nationalist like you wouldn't believe. There's a reason Wolf Warrior 2 (released in China in 2017) became the all-time highest-grossing film in China. Wolf Warrior Diplomacy has been termed that for a reason. Like it or not, China is reclaiming it's place in the world, and sees its only rival as the USA - and China plays a long game. Witness the occupation of Xinjiang and Tibet. The minorities were first controlled and pacified, and now, 70 years later, they are minorities and are being Sinicized, whether they like it or not. And the ones that don't like it are sent off to the concentration camps where they are re-education, executed or used as involuntary organ donors.

Now add in the economic issues China faces, and the population implosion and male / female imbalance (Russian brides are increasingly popular and there's a lot of spares available these days) and you have a recipe for an even more aggressive foreign policy.

I worked as a contractor on technical issues in that region for 10 months in the 80's. The only certainty is that both India and China are peddling lies at least 50% of the time. Pakistan joins in regularly and if they are breathing they are lying - usually to run interference against India. On the ground the protagonists claim that they control extensive areas; the reality is that they control bugger all, more than 1000m from any of their military locations. The geography of this country is akin to Afghanistan but tougher. The very sparse local population does their own thing and doesn't seem to care, provided no-one tries to collect taxes.
Ohhh, I understand the terrain and the challenges. I've read quite a bit about the Aksai Chin and the Kashmir wars between India and Pakistan. Challenging isn't the half of it. And as for Assam, well, I've read the books by the British who explored there and it's easy to understand how rugged it is. Unbelievably rugged. That anyone can fight a war their beggars the imagination. But they did and do....

No civilization in Africa? Mansa Musa would like a word ā€¦ .

Not to mention the pyramids. They were several millennia old when Alexander the Great saw them on his way to conquer the Persian Empire. The first Chinese Empire was founded about a hundred years after Alexander died.

Chinese civilization is old, but itā€™s not that old ā€¦ .

LOL. Gxnn is correct. China is the oldest continuously existing civilization in the world,
Actually it's not. It is the oldest with records,but the oldest continuous civilisation is the Aborigine in Australia, dating back 11,500 years.

Last edited:
No civilization in Africa? Mansa Musa would like a word ā€¦ .

Not to mention the pyramids. They were several millennia old when Alexander the Great saw them on his way to conquer the Persian Empire. The first Chinese Empire was founded about a hundred years after Alexander died.

Chinese civilization is old, but itā€™s not that old ā€¦ .

Chinese civilization and culture goes back to the 10th millennium BC and long predates the various dynasties that united China. Chinese civilization itself was contemporaneous with Sumer and the early Egyptian civilizations and there is some evidence of trade between China and the early Harappan (c. 5500-2800 BCE) Indus Valley civilization, and indirectly with Sumer and Egypt. By the 3rd millennium BC, regional cultures showed increased signs of interaction and even convergence. The bronze age only saw the intensification of the social and religious practices of the Neolithic....

Note I did not say Empire, or Dynasty. China has had many dynasties and empires, but the cultural underpinning has remained the same. To put it more simply, China was contemporaneous with Sumer and ancient Egypt, and the Harrapan civilization of the Indus Valley for that matter, - but unlike those civilizations, China continues to exist, and has existed in one continuous and evolving culture for many thousands of years.

The FIRST recorded Chinese Empire was the Shang Dynasty (1600-1050 B.C) - well before Alexander and before Rome too - contemporaneous with the Hittites and Assyrians, but the Shang were predated by the Xia Dynasty [c. 2100-1600 BC] who were in turn preceded by the Yellow Emperor and his descendants, who brought farming, silk cultivation and the first Chinese writing, as well as various other inventions foundational to Chinese culture. Some common Chinese musical instruments for example date back to at least 3000 BC and have remained virtually unchanged since.

The guqin for example is Chinaā€™s oldest stringed instrument, it was played perhaps as far back as five thousand years ago, unchanged frpm that which you see here. The guqinā€™s history stretches back into the mists of Chinaā€™s past, and its music is the true China. It is inseparable from China and in our past, it was one of the four arts that all scholars were expected to master. Legend tells us that the guqin was invented by Huang Di, the Yellow Emperor, one of the three great founding emperors in Chinaā€™s distant past, five thousand years ago, but that is legend. All we know for certain is that the guqin as you see it goes back many thousands of years, exactly as you see this guqin before you now.

And the piece of guqin music below, "High Mountains and Flowing Waters,ā€ was composed by the great musician Yu Boya, in the Spring and Autumn Period of China, two thousand five hundred years ago, at the time of the founding of Rome. It is one of the great classics of Chinese music - name me any other piece of classical music that is still played, on the same instrument, and as it was composed, from 2,500 years ago.

Sorry, BSG, China IS the oldest surviving civilization in the world and has been in continuous existence since 8-10,000 BC, descended from various predecessor cultures who gradually over time merged into one common culture and civilization which continues today.

Last edited:
And there are always new facets of ancient Chinese history being uncovered. The discovery of Sanxingdui in 1987 was a major surprise since it indicated a major culture in Neolithic China that was previously unknown. Circa 2050ā€“1250 BCE, the site of Sanxingdui, 40 km north of Chengdu appears to have been the center of a fairly extensive kingdom (named Shu), with their own unique art....anyhow, that's a bit off topic but these masks are fascinating and quite beautiful.

The Faces of Sanxingdui: Mysterious Masks of the Ancient Shu Kingdom

1725150323196.png

What you said, if it's not known as lying with your eyes wide open or wetting the bed when you are in wakefulness, can only be understood as a cooked duck head with a hard mouth left as in the saying of China, or an ostrich with the head buried in sand as in the English proverb.

Technically, leading means doing the best or being the best in a certain field. For example, Swiss banks are most responsible for their customers' work, where money is stored without worrying about being seized or taken away by others, making them the world's number one and leader. Another example, the African savannah has the most wild animals, making it the world's number one, although the number of people who can eat enough on that continent is not necessarily higher than the number of full animals there.

Even the last-placed team of the NBA of the United States can easily beat many national teams of other countries, making it the world's number one. China's table tennis is also so excellent that even a local team can dominate the world, unstoppable by anyone. The same applies to the cricket of India, the football of Brazil, the sumo of Japan, the drug trafficking of Colombia, the transexual business of Thailand, the telephone fraud of Myanmar, etc.

In short, the USA is a world leader in many aspects, and other countries are world leaders, too, but in less aspects.

Sorry, BSG, China IS the oldest surviving civilization in the world and has been in continuous existence since 8-10,000 BC, descended from various predecessor cultures who gradually over time merged into one common culture and civilization which continues today.
Ah one day you'll be correct about something,but it's not this. The agreed upon oldest continuous civilisation is the Aborigine in Australia. 11,500 years, beating out the Chinese. Maybe its your blatant racism that blinds you,who knows?

What is even the point of this debate? It is like watching toddlers argue about whether Hulk could beat Thor.

What is even the point of this debate? It is like watching toddlers argue about whether Hulk could beat Thor.
Pssst, there is no debate. It is exactly like watching toddlers, which is what makes it so entertaining.

I would say that any army that could control all the people from the Pacific to Poland, Ukraine and Austria including India is entitled to call itself a world power.

That the King of England considered an alliance with the Islamists during the times of the Crusades says much about the threat.

I would say that any army that could control all the people from the Pacific to Poland, Ukraine and Austria including India is entitled to call itself a world power.

That the King of England considered an alliance with the Islamists during the times of the Crusades says much about the threat.
Absolutely, but I'm not sure that one should call the Mongols "chinese." Genghis Khan would be a bit pissy over that. LOL. After all, he conquered northern China. The Chinese however, did what they always did with those that conquered them and assimilated them.

LOL. Merely pointing out that you whitey's are barely civilized, and it's time for the USA to step down as a world power and acknowledge China's leading role in the world today. We have a great deal more experience in such things.

Back