While you were sleeping

I’d be totally into it. Closest I ever came to it though was waking up from the bed wiggling and finding my ex wife sleep masturbating. Instant erection but I never woke her. This was a common experience in the last five years of my marriage and not sure why. She denied it, and actually got angry with me for telling her she did it. She was such a fucking prude. I thought it was hot and hoped she’d remember her dream. If she did, she wouldn’t ever tell me and stated she had zero fantasies. Lying bitch.

midnight

we had both had entirely too much to drink....came home from a fabulous party...stripped and collapsed into bed
she instantly snuggled to me....her back to mine...spoons like always....
whether it was an actual dream or just some subliminal fantasy thinking....
i found myself rock hard....my cock sliding along the crack of her ass.....
it was slow....tantalizing.....barely moving.....
precum had filled her crack, lubricating everything
now, i had loved to kind of butt surf her crack many times before....
and most of the time my head kind of caught on her anus just momentarily
sort of teasing......before passing on by
you see, we had never done anal.....a finger now and then during oral....but that was it....
but on this night....completely aroused....her practically snoring.....
somehow....my cock just slipped right in.....balls deep.....anal
what really woke me ….fully to my senses....was the heat and pressure on my cock.....suddenly realizing...…...damn....i am IN her ass...….
i began moving ultra slowly......like a full stroke taking probably 20 seconds or so
it was so intense.....
over time i gained momentum....until finally i just had my hands on her hips.....and was truly fucking her ass
i had repositioned downward in the bed so as to get in as deep as i could go.....
i was almost there....when suddenly.....she began to moan...…
she made wonderful loud noises when she was aroused and near cumming….
and these were those....
excited by the premise that she might possibly cum from this....i increased the momentum....finally having my own earth shattering orgasm....which apparently had triggered hers.....
finally, we both passed out.....
the following morning.....as we lay there waking up.....she rolled over grinning at me...."either i had the most erotic dream ever.....or you fucked my ass during the night"...…."well, it might have been a dream...but if so, i had the same dream"

true story

I woke up to my now ex wife riding me. She was almost done and I woke up just in time for her to cum. Fun night.

On the night before my current wife and I married, I woke her up twice by crawling down between her legs and licking her pussy to orgasm.

waiting on it

I just took the benadryl and he took my panties I'll let you all know how it went in the morning when he fills me in😉

Unconscious and asleep, I wake up to the sleeping one and I did as well with the unconscious one but between falling unconscious and waking up to a guy pounding me I have no idea how many we're before him.

Many times I have been woken from a deep sleep by the delicious feeling of my hubby rubbing between my legs, then when I am still in that dreamy state he enters me and gently fucks me till we both cum. It is very erotic.

Sleepy sex

Hot!

This happens quite a bit with us. However, it usually starts because I went to sleep a little tipsy and when I wake up in the middle of the night half asleep, in my head I really think that’s it’s my wife’s sister that is sleeping with us in bed and that’s who I’m touching. Not saying I imagine that it’s her sister, I really do think it’s her while I’m caressing her. This really turns me way on. It’s not until my wife actually wakes up and let’s me into her pussy that I realize it’s not her sister! By that point I’m so damn turned on that I cum in no time. I’d LOVE to one day be open with the wife and let her know that I’m thinking I’m touching her sister and not her but I’m sure that would never go over well

Yes!!!!!!

Hot!

This happens quite a bit with us. However, it usually starts because I went to sleep a little tipsy and when I wake up in the middle of the night half asleep, in my head I really think that’s it’s my wife’s sister that is sleeping with us in bed and that’s who I’m touching. Not saying I imagine that it’s her sister, I really do think it’s her while I’m caressing her. This really turns me way on. It’s not until my wife actually wakes up and let’s me into her pussy that I realize it’s not her sister! By that point I’m so damn turned on that I cum in no time. I’d LOVE to one day be open with the wife and let her know that I’m thinking I’m touching her sister and not her but I’m sure that would never go over well

I’ve done the exact same thing! In that hazy phase between a dream and awake, but I think it’s her brother’s wife. So hot.

I have done this several times with the wife. Heck I have even text other women while inserting my cock in her. Asking them what they would like me to do. Lol

I had a roommate that would send me drunk texts of what to do to her when she got passed out. She had me take photos of her passed out once.

My wife told me when we were first married that if I could not sleep, knowing sex would make me sleepy, I could have sex with her. I have only evoked the "I cannot sleep rule" a few times, but it works better than Trazadone!!

So does anyone else have an interest in having sex with their partner while they sleep? My bf very much enjoys nights where I take my sleeping meds with no panties on.

This was one of my favorite things to do. She liked it, too... A slow enter from behind, just the head first, getting her ready. Eventually reaching down to spread her open to press in further... By then she's nice and wet (and probably awake).

But, my favorite was stealthily wiggling down between her legs and licking her awake.

Last edited:
Back