While you were sleeping

The wife and i were having a pretty good night years back. Unfortunately she had a bit too much and passed out face down on the bed before I got off. That sweet little ass looked so good i had to slip my tongue between her cheeks and start licking her pristine ass hole.
I was about to blow my load when she woke up pissed off. What a shame, im sure she would have enjoyed the rimming if she gave it a chance.

We’ve role played this many, many times. And he’s video taped us having sex when I’ve been way too drunk to remember. Love watching it over and over

So does anyone else have an interest in having sex with their partner while they sleep? My bf very much enjoys nights where I take my sleeping meds with no panties on.

My wife loves getting fucked while she sleeps. It's an almost always green light if I want fuck her for as long as I desire. She often sleeps right through it, especially if she's in a deep sleep.

When I first started doing it when we were dating it was super hot, she always kinda woke enough to respond with moans etc.
The first time she slept through it without waking at all, I felt a bit like Bill Cosby and it creeped me out a bit.
It also was a bit of an ego hit to not be able to awaken her with pleasure from my fucking.

Once I got over myself and she assured me that even if she slept through, she still was turned on by being used for my pleasure without her giving approval.
I think it's a safe way for her to delve into her forced sex fantasy.

I now enjoy fucking her as long as possible while she deeply sleeps and I use her magical pussy for my pleasure.

I met a woman on a night out once who once we were back at my house was extremely, almost uninhibitedly submissive and open minded.

When I woke up a Cpl of hours after we had called it a night and gone to sleep due to her getting up to go to the bathroom I also went to empty my bladder after telling her to leave the bathroom light on as I was awake as well now anyway.

She had written on the mirror with her lipstick "Wake me up by fucking my arse".

Which is exactly what I did the next time I woke up a few hours later and every time I subsequently met up with her over the next few years.

that's fucking hot!

So does anyone else have an interest in having sex with their partner while they sleep? My bf very much enjoys nights where I take my sleeping meds with no panties on.
Hmmm, that is something I would not be opposed too!! I've been woken up to sex but never slept through it. Kinky and fun!

And, then, we simply dream and hope
That love will come and we can cope
Will all the thrusting in the night
You conjure up for our delight

Méli :rose:

tumblr_inline_nn4i9gndDy1tq6c3x_500.gif

That is so Hottt, I'm getting a rise ;););)

He will sometimes wake during the night and want sex, but at some point, I will wake up and either participate or just let him do what he needs to do, depends on how I feel or how tired I am. But I like that sensation of being awakened from what I thought was a dream only to find a man on top of me, using me.

A few times I've taken a sleep aide for various reasons and have been dead to the world for the most part. While he's having sex with me, I do kind of wake up (I think), but quickly zone out again leaving him to do what he wants, how he wants, where he wants.

I've had a few BFs that really enjoyed it or waking up in middle of the night and needing some attention.

Videos

We do this a lot. My wife tries to get me while I am alseep but I always wake up way before I cum. I get her all the time. She loves waking up to a dripping creampie in the morning. She wants the details and usually gets so horny. she jumps me after she gets up to pee in the morning. I also like putting a little vibrator on her clit while she is asleep and feeling her body twitch and vagina pulsate when she cums. She has no idea she cums until morning, and LOVES it! We have always made each other available if the one is horny and the other isnt. There has never been a time that one of us has told the other no. We have several videos of sleep sex posted if anyone is interested.

I would love to see the sleep sex videos.

My wife and I often would sleep naked. 1 of us would awaken and start touching the other. I found that the sex was quite vigourous and very passionate. Great memories

My ex used to wake me up in the middle of the night because she would masturbate in her sleep. Adamantly and angrily denied it the next morning. It happened a lot. I woke her once, she denied it. I slide my finger into her dripping wet pussy and she still said I was lying. She’d rub her clit so hard the bed would shake! Turned me on and i’d Be rock hard and no place to go with it!

sleeping

My favorite way to be woken is to have my partner sucking or playing with my pussy! But there have been times when I have woken ( from spooning) and realized that my partner is slowly fucking me.

With a FB I had several years ago, I woke up during the night and easily slipped into her she quickly awoke,
I asked her where I was fucking her and she dreamily answered "in the ass".
Very open and sexy playmate.

My favorite way to be woken is to have my partner sucking or playing with my pussy! But there have been times when I have woken ( from spooning) and realized that my partner is slowly fucking me.

Now that's the way to wake up. :heart::heart:

I love being fucked in my sleep just waking up with cum oozing out of me then using it to masturbate with is fun.

I've always wanted my hard-on to be ogled while I was sleeping. Maybe played with a little.

I've always wanted my hard-on to be ogled while I was sleeping. Maybe played with a little.

I do that with my cub on our rare overnights.
He is a cuddler, so when I wake up, I can often feel his hard-on.

I pull the blankets back, and take a look. Depending on the time, I have been known to stroke him until he wakes up.

My wife loves getting fucked while she sleeps. It's an almost always green light if I want fuck her for as long as I desire. She often sleeps right through it, especially if she's in a deep sleep.

When I first started doing it when we were dating it was super hot, she always kinda woke enough to respond with moans etc.
The first time she slept through it without waking at all, I felt a bit like Bill Cosby and it creeped me out a bit.
It also was a bit of an ego hit to not be able to awaken her with pleasure from my fucking.

Once I got over myself and she assured me that even if she slept through, she still was turned on by being used for my pleasure without her giving approval.
I think it's a safe way for her to delve into her forced sex fantasy.

I now enjoy fucking her as long as possible while she deeply sleeps and I use her magical pussy for my pleasure.
I am so glad that this is something that I can see reflected in another healthy relationship and everyone gets what they need, yes it takes very explicit permission but after having that it really helps both sides

Back