who determines what poetry gets published at Lit?

in the shop we get some guy come in at least twice a week trying to save me.

must look like i need it, huh? :rolleyes:

What Fool said about your avatar. I'd try and save your breasts from Satan, forget about your soul and all that, maybe some holy water from the cistern and vigorous rubbing would do the trick. This thread was about something, but now my mind's gone pervy, won't get it back tonight.

What Fool said about your avatar. I'd try and save your breasts from Satan, forget about your soul and all that, maybe some holy water from the cistern and vigorous rubbing would do the trick. This thread was about something, but now my mind's gone pervy, won't get it back tonight.

"Vigorous rubbing"? Sounds like sandpaper on wood. haha. Maybe chipbutty's a witch and she's made out of wood--and if she floats she can come home with me to have some cocoa and eggnog.

"Vigorous rubbing"? Sounds like sandpaper on wood. haha. Maybe chipbutty's a witch and she's made out of wood--and if she floats she can come home with me to have some cocoa and eggnog.

what's with this cocoa and eggnog?

Me EPMD and our buddy John wrote all these Fall and Winter songs. One's called Cocoa and Eggnog and it's about this grandfather who's just arrived with holiday cheer for his grandchildren, another's called Twigs and Berries and it's about this father and son walking through the woods learning about the history of the pilgrims. Inside joke, I guess.

Me EPMD and our buddy John wrote all these Fall and Winter songs. One's called Cocoa and Eggnog and it's about this grandfather who's just arrived with holiday cheer for his grandchildren, another's called Twigs and Berries and it's about this father and son walking through the woods learning about the history of the pilgrims. Inside joke, I guess.

Ohhh right! I thought it was some sort of weird American concoction

ah, i think his comments were directed at the brief appearance of de butt. But (and no, I'm not stuttering) vigourous rubbing with holy water sounds a little weird :)

yes, i float good :rolleyes:

i wondered the same, though liking both was loathe to appear churlish.

So does that mean I'm something a dirty old grandad would bring home to his grandkids? :eek:

ah, i think his comments were directed at the brief appearance of de butt. But (and no, I'm not stuttering) vigourous rubbing with holy water sounds a little weird :)

yes, i float good :rolleyes:

i wondered the same, though liking both was loathe to appear churlish.

So does that mean I'm something a dirty old grandad would bring home to his grandkids? :eek:

I'd rather be taken home to the dirty old grandad ...............

Er excuse me but does anyone know why I can't see the Avatars that seem to be causing such a stir. I used to see avatars but now no pics anywhere on the threads:mad::(

hahha

go into your Options under User CP - i think it's there. there're boxes to check that allow avs/pics/sigs to be seen.

and there's nothing you're missing, honest :D

Ooooh

hahha

go into your Options under User CP - i think it's there. there're boxes to check that allow avs/pics/sigs to be seen.

and there's nothing you're missing, honest :D

Holy Baby Jesus, ChipNipple. I just got me my avatars back to see you really flaunting it here. Is that holy water making them thingies of yours visible. Delicious!
:nana::catroar::cathappy::p

Er excuse me but does anyone know why I can't see the Avatars that seem to be causing such a stir. I used to see avatars but now no pics anywhere on the threads:mad::(

It's because you are an innocent soul and the sight of chipbutties butt is not for your eyes lol

Holy Baby Jesus, ChipNipple. I just got me my avatars back to see you really flaunting it here. Is that holy water making them thingies of yours visible. Delicious!
:nana::catroar::cathappy::p

:eek:
well, tap water as it happens - for the wet t-shirt thread. but the top's see though anyway

Too shy for that sort of shennanigans these days tut tut you must remember I am 60 in Feb! You'll have to make do with my AV pic and imagine the rest lol

Cocoa and Eggnog is the best possible status for a female in the universe. My tenth grade biology teacher was cocoa and eggnog, Nabokov's writing is cocoa and eggnog, your picture belongs in that category of things that are as good as Christmas. Just to make even more sense of things, EPMD's wife is a fully-loaded baked potato. We have potato rankings for females around our age and younger. A nice looking underage girl is undercooked and therefore to be avoided. Actually, for some reason my future wife was classified, 'Raspberry Tart', which doesn't follow any of the current taxonomies.

Last edited:
Too shy for that sort of shennanigans these days tut tut you must remember I am 60 in Feb! You'll have to make do with my AV pic and imagine the rest lol
you look like a fully loaded baked potato to me :D in all the best senses, of course! as for me, it's novelty value, is all. never posted anything of me on t'internets before joining here. kinda makes me lol.

Cocoa and Eggnog is the best possible status for a female in the universe. My tenth grade biology teacher was cocoa and eggnog, Nabokov's writing is cocoa and eggnog, your picture belongs in that category of things that are as good as Christmas. Just to make even more sense of things, EPMD's wife is a fully-loaded baked potato. We have potato rankings for females around our age and younger. A nice looking underage girl is undercooked and therefore to be avoided. Actually, for some reason my future wife was classified, 'Raspberry Tart', which doesn't follow any of the current taxonomies.
hahaha. well at least i come more than once a year, praise be :cool:
and raspberry tarts are delish, are they not? :)

Oh boy, you inspired hairy dudes to post pictures where you can actually see the fur through the shirt. I threw up in my mouth a little at this one: http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=959940&d=1254472393
the whole idea of that damned thread was to get one that drew more people together rather than the general threads being made there which were all about one person getting stroked :rolleyes: still, it wasn't too successful; seems there's less a sense of community over on that forum where it's more about justification of the individual. Anyway, we ladies like something to look at too, you know *nods*

Last edited:
Back