Why the nickname?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Why am I he?

cymbidia said:
C Oh told me.
Gods i'm dense sometimes.
Excuse me, please, while i slink out, dunce cap firmly in place.
:eek:

I've got my cap on too.
dunce.gif

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Why am I he?

cymbidia said:
C Oh told me.
Gods i'm dense sometimes.
Excuse me, please, while i slink out, dunce cap firmly in place.
:eek:

C Oh may be a bdsm newbie, but there are some areas in which she has great expertise.;)

Re: Re: Why am I he?

Originally posted by cymbidia ...Uh huh.
Yeh, right.
You're curious about life on the bottom and you know it.
Don't be doing that wool-pulling thing here, boz. ;)

No, really, it's .. it's like poetry.

What's his name, .. e.e.commings, yeah, that's it. :)

boz was also charles dickens' alter ego when he first started writing expose's of the london vice scene. (so there!)

I don't get it. all i can think of for bbd is big breasted daddy and im pretty sure that's not right. somebody help me?

Big Bad Daddy?

(Just to annoy him)
Big Bone Doggy?
Bitch Beggin' Dandy?
Breast Bondage Devil?

boz was also charles dickens' alter ego when he first started writing expose's of the london vice scene. (so there!)

So, I'm in good company then. Or, dicken's is, depending how you look at it. :)

Big Black Dude?

See, cymbidia, it's not just you!

SexySusan said:
Big Bad Daddy?

(Just to annoy him)
Big Bone Doggy?
Bitch Beggin' Dandy?
Breast Bondage Devil?
I hate you...really.

Okay, not really. :p

None of those are any dumber than the actual one. I kinda like Bitch Beggin' Dandy myself...I think I'm gonna use that from now on.

Bitch Beggin' Dandy... i love it. :D

My husband gave me my name. He fired me one day (he does that on a regular basis.) One day i told him he couldn't fire me, slaves had to be sold. He said he was going to put me up on ebay: "One disrespectful, willful, bratty slave -- cheap!" I got tickled over that and decided to keep a shortened version of it.

Unregistered said:
Bitch Beggin' Dandy... i love it. :D

My husband gave me my name. He fired me one day (he does that on a regular basis.) One day i told him he couldn't fire me, slaves had to be sold. He said he was going to put me up on ebay: "One disrespectful, willful, bratty slave -- cheap!" I got tickled over that and decided to keep a shortened version of it.

If he goes through with it, let us know when the bidding starts!

I might buy you and give you to MzChrista for her birthday.;)

Thank you Shadowsdream. What an interesting and fun read this thread is. I know no one here, so this was a great way to kind of learn who is who and why. I hope it's not too hard to meet people and make friends here.
By the way, my name is nothing intriguing. I live in the desert and love roses. Pretty simple.
A Desert Rose :rose:

Welcome, A Desert Rose. There are lots of friendly people here, so don't worry, you'll make friends in no time :)

Have you had a look at the sticky yet?

There is also a "Dictionary" with some abbreviations and terms. I suggest you have a look, it will help you settle ...

Dictionary

See ya!
Susan

Last edited:
Thank you Susan. I went to the Sticky's on Artfull's suggestion and then to the dictionary, on yours. It's been a very educational morning already. :)

If you go into User CP, open User Options.

There is a question concerning signing in in invisible mode. If that is checked "yes", no one will know you are hear until you speak out!

:D

Welcome aboard!

Have fun.

When the reading becomes a bit thick, come play on some of our silly threads!

:rose: a rose for the Desert Rose

YESSSSS!!! Thank you Miss Taken. That fixed the problem for me.
And thank you for the welcome too. It's greatly appreciated.

Mine comes from a pup I delivered and kept out of a litter,it was his name.I use it as a remebrance of him.45 was my age when he died.

Welcome to the board Timer. Hope you enjoy your stay.

A welcome also to the other's I haven't met yet. I've been slack on that lately....:D

Take the time to read the sticky at the top of the forum. Look around, read threads, ask questions. Most of us don't bite, unless you ask really nicely....;)

dixi

perky was the nickname of my clit then just became the term for pussy among a group of my friends, and I was pregnant at the time. This was hmmm, over two years ago, lol.

My name is an alternate version of my first name and my middle name combined.

Mine is pretty boring actually, it's the cat's name.

Minout

Hiya Perky good to see ya over here.

Hiya Misalynn & Minout, welcome to the board.

Come on in, relax, read, ask questions.....most of us don't bite unless ya beg real nice.

When ya get a chance check out the sticky at the top of the front page...I've also put a ling to it here.

Welcome to the BDSM Forum

:)
dixi

I've been Wicked Eve for over 3 years now. At one time, I even used the name as part of my site name -- Wicked Eve's Eden of Erotica.
Anyway, I was in a chat room one night, chatting with a guy that I became involved with before meeting Master J. We were playing around. He wanted to be the bad devil boy and I was Eve. As it turned out, my Eve was pretty Wicked, and decided that Satan was a hell of a lot more fun than Adam.
So I use this name for all my online activities. Wicked Eve has become part of me.

I took this name without much thought when arriving at Lit; I had some ideas for How-Tos, but nothing so phenomenal that I thought I'd actually be KNOWN by it. So I took the name of my *coughs* livejournal.com account. Everything there is at least a year old and probably pretty funny reading, come to think of it.

Anyway, I picked the moniker there because quintessential is on my List of Nifty Words, and I liked the abbreviation. I'd change it now, probably, because I know niftier.

However, now that T is with us, we have Q-unit and Unit T...Unity? Get it? Huh? ......gosh, it's late at night. I'm so sorry, everyone.

*hangs her head in shame and slinks out of the thread*

Back