Jail
Mrs. Flameman
- Joined
- Oct 30, 2004
- Posts
- 30,188
lmao Yeah, I should do that some dayClint Taurus said:preferable with a couple of raunchy pics of her own.
I promise I wont look *lying through my teeth*
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
lmao Yeah, I should do that some dayClint Taurus said:preferable with a couple of raunchy pics of her own.
I promise I wont look *lying through my teeth*
Jail said:oh ok, I don't think I've posted on that thread yet.
Clint Taurus said:preferable with a couple of raunchy pics of her own.
I promise I wont look *lying through my teeth*

Ok, baby, I'll post there today, I promise.Abner Devereaux said:I'm always ther too.

Jail said:Ok, baby, I'll post there today, I promise.![]()

leaving you some hugs and kisses babeAbner Devereaux said:I'll be waiting to hear from you .![]()

a_sweet_juicy_peach said:leaving you some hugs and kisses babe
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

thank you babe......glad you likeAbner Devereaux said:ThanksLike the new AV . . .
![]()
did you have a good weekendAbner Devereaux said:You're Welcome .
a_sweet_juicy_peach said:did you have a good weekend
i went to atlanta but really didn't do anything stayed in at my friends....it was ok.....glad to be back home......Abner Devereaux said:It was alright . . . I stayed in all weekend.
How was your weekend ?
a_sweet_juicy_peach said:i went to atlanta but really didn't do anything stayed in at my friends....it was ok.....glad to be back home......
yes it is.....did you get to see the new year in with your gf......i hope so....jealous though if you did....would have loved for it to have been me....smiling.....Abner Devereaux said:Sometimes it's aways best to just hang out inside .
a_sweet_juicy_peach said:yes it is.....did you get to see the new year in with your gf......i hope so....jealous though if you did....would have loved for it to have been me....smiling.....

oh poor baby..wish you felt betterAbner Devereaux said:We didn't do anything special. I had a really bad migane (still do) we just stayed in.![]()
You're very sweet to say that. Any man would be lucky to have spent New Year's with you.![]()
a_sweet_juicy_peach said:oh poor baby..wish you felt better

i know the feeling babe...been fighting a headache myself.......sinus'Abner Devereaux said:Thanks . . . I'll be fine if my damn head would stop hurting .![]()
a_sweet_juicy_peach said:i know the feeling babe...been fighting a headache myself.......sinus'
thanks sexy you too.........Abner Devereaux said:I hope it gets better .
