Abner Devereaux
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jan 4, 2005
- Posts
- 25,694
Jail said:Wonderful to hear that. I was kinda worried.
You don't have to woory about me.
I'll be just fine ! Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Jail said:Wonderful to hear that. I was kinda worried.
I'll be just fine ! Maybe not, but I still care.Abner Devereaux said:You don't have to woory about me.I'll be just fine !
![]()

gypziedoll said:Hi Sweetie.....hope you are having a nice afternoon![]()
How are you ?Abner Devereaux said:I'm doing alright I guess.How are you ?

gypziedoll said:i'm doing ok, relaxing while cooking a chili![]()
Abner Devereaux said:I have not done a thing all day. . . I'm still not dressed .![]()

gypziedoll said:I got dressed, went into town and ran a few errands, came home and got back in my pj's......and i intend upon staying this way until morning......![]()
Abner Devereaux said:That's more than i have done. I'm still in my boxer briefs .![]()
a_sweet_juicy_peach said:Hope your headache is better.......
hope it gets betterAbner Devereaux said:Thanks![]()
It's a little better . . . it's still around . . . I'm just having to deal with it.
not too good.......thanks anyways.....Abner Devereaux said:Thanks !
How are you doing ?
a_sweet_juicy_peach said:not too good.......thanks anyways.....
no ..... trying to fight my depression tonight....not doing very good at it tonight.......Abner Devereaux said:I'm sorry to hear that.Anything I can do?
a_sweet_juicy_peach said:no ..... trying to fight my depression tonight....not doing very good at it tonight.......
