virgin_not
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2005
- Posts
- 50,785
Bump!!! 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jail said:How did you make out at the doctor's, babes?
Jail said:hmmmmmmm ok, but you should still get it taken care of, don't you think?
Sounds like a good idea. Get some rest, babesAbner Devereaux said:Thanks for caring . . .![]()
Don't worry . . . I will .I think I might be spending to much time in front of my computer . . . maybe I should go away for awile and if my head feels better.
![]()
I'm actually going to sit down and do a little writing tonight.
Jail said:Sounds like a good idea. Get some rest, babes![]()
![]()

hugs for you sexy....hope you feel better.....Abner Devereaux said:Thanks . . . I'll be fine . . . really !![]()
a_sweet_juicy_peach said:hugs for you sexy....hope you feel better.....
making it thanks.......Abner Devereaux said:I'm hanging in there . How are you doing today ?

have a good night thenAbner Devereaux said:I'm outta here . . .

virgin_not said:have a good night then![]()
muddpuppy said:i cant stay long, just peekin in to give you a couple of these![]()
![]()
![]()
and give you some in return !

muddpuppy said:awww... ty so muchdid you have a super duper day?