Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
muddpuppy said:packed all day... phew
took a shower and i feel all better now![]()
Abner Devereaux said:What are you packing for ? MMMM . . . you in a shower !![]()
muddpuppy said:fixin to move... im so excited! easy tiger![]()

Abner Devereaux said:Congrats and Good Luck !What did I say ?
![]()
muddpuppy said:thanks sweetie![]()
you didnt say anything i didnt want to hear
Abner Devereaux said:You're Welcome ! That's good to know . . . I just get turned on when a women tells me she's been in the shower .![]()
muddpuppy said:~giggles... same here![]()
Abner Devereaux said:Well then . . . maybe I should hop in the shower and tell you all about it .![]()
muddpuppy said:he he he... your so silly abneralthough, that would be an interesting pick up line
Abner Devereaux said:Would that line work on you ?
muddpuppy said:cause your too dern cute![]()


virgin_not said:Bumping nekkid!![]()
![]()
((((AD))))![]()

Abner Devereaux said:I'm alright. Just kind of tired.
How are you?
MaryBears said:better than i have been......thanks