AD's Room......

Abner Devereaux said:
Thanks ! I just thought I would take a break from writing and see what I have missed around here.


Nice AV......but it is just a tease right????​
 
Abner Devereaux said:
OH MY . . . . I Love It ! :p



How is my sweet-one doing tonight?

I'm okay.

I know your lieing about that writing...you haven't posted a story since May :p
 
LadyAria said:
I'm okay.

I know your lieing about that writing...you haven't posted a story since May :p




Checking up on me huh? :D I'm not . . . I'm about finished with it as we speak.
 
Abner Devereaux said:
Thank You ! I guess you could call it that. :D I believe it is whatever anyone wants it to be. ;)



You know me....I am naughty...and love to see cock.....*blushes* so I see it as a tease......Now I will shut up ....:rolleyes:​
 
MaryBears said:

You know me....I am naughty...and love to see cock.....*blushes* so I see it as a tease......Now I will shut up ....:rolleyes:​




I love to tease ! I'm sorry I have not post any new pics in a while. I have just been going through some personal issues of late that have been keep in me from doing much of anything.


I swear . . . as soon as things in my life are fixed. I will post new pics.
 
Abner Devereaux said:
I love to tease ! I'm sorry I have not post any new pics in a while. I have just been going through some personal issues of late that have been keep in me from doing much of anything.


I swear . . . as soon as things in my life are fixed. I will post new pics.


I like to be teased but i also like to be pleased.....;)

I understand hun...we all have issues to deal with...and I understand that you have been ill and I know it time you will get new pics up.....:)
​
 
MaryBears said:

I like to be teased but i also like to be pleased.....;)

I understand hun...we all have issues to deal with...and I understand that you have been ill and I know it time you will get new pics up.....:)
​




Thanks ! I am having to make alot of changes in my life and my life style . I hope to be back full time as soon as I can. ;)
 
Abner Devereaux said:
Thanks ! I am having to make alot of changes in my life and my life style . I hope to be back full time as soon as I can. ;)


Good luck with it.....time for me to get ready for bed....Night hun :kiss:​
 
Abner Devereaux said:
Checking up on me huh? :D I'm not . . . I'm about finished with it as we speak.

Oooo what's it about? I just did a real personal one about the first person I was with after my divorce in 2001.
 
Abner Devereaux said:
I love to tease ! I'm sorry I have not post any new pics in a while. I have just been going through some personal issues of late that have been keep in me from doing much of anything.


I swear . . . as soon as things in my life are fixed. I will post new pics.

Life fixed? What's wrong baby?
 
LadyAria said:
Life fixed? What's wrong baby?




I'm just going through some really complicated health issues. It's really hard to explain . . . the only thing I can say . . . is none of the doctors can figure out what's going on with me.
 
Abner Devereaux said:
It's about a young man and an older woman.

I saw you had another story about mature women on there. That your thing? You like the older ladies for the naughty play?
 
Abner Devereaux said:
I'm just going through some really complicated health issues. It's really hard to explain . . . the only thing I can say . . . is none of the doctors can figure out what's going on with me.

Yes, I know you've been sick. Hope you get better soon.
 
LadyAria said:
I saw you had another story about mature women on there. That your thing? You like the older ladies for the naughty play?




I guess it would depend on who it was. My first mature was about a women I knew that I did have a crush on . . . I changed a few things about her. The one I am working on now is about a similar woman I had a crush on too. All when I was younger.
 
Abner Devereaux said:
I guess it would depend on who it was. My first mature was about a women I knew that I did have a crush on . . . I changed a few things about her. The one I am working on now is about a similar woman I had a crush on too. All when I was younger.

I guess I can see that. I'm into younger men and women. It gets easier as I get older.
 
LadyAria said:
I guess I can see that. I'm into younger men and women. It gets easier as I get older.




Yes it does. As soon as this one is finished . . . I start on my next one. I'll keep writing more often . . . as long I can keep coming up with good ideas.
 
Abner Devereaux said:
Yes it does. As soon as this one is finished . . . I start on my next one. I'll keep writing more often . . . as long I can keep coming up with good ideas.

I have all these ideas. But, I can't find time...then I get these nasty feedback emails. If another women tell me I'm a fucking man for writing BDSM, I'm going to hunt down the bitch and queen her ass.

You like to write a lot? I do. I just don't post a lot of it. I'm trying to write a novel, but haven't committed to it enough. When is your story going up? I'll read it and vote. God knows I live for the little vote numbers going up myself.

I know...I'm an attention whore.
 
LadyAria said:
I have all these ideas. But, I can't find time...then I get these nasty feedback emails. If another women tell me I'm a fucking man for writing BDSM, I'm going to hunt down the bitch and queen her ass.

You like to write a lot? I do. I just don't post a lot of it. I'm trying to write a novel, but haven't committed to it enough. When is your story going up? I'll read it and vote. God knows I live for the little vote numbers going up myself.

I know...I'm an attention whore.


I really never thought that I could write. I came here and gave it a shot .


I love to write. I have had the time to write . . . I just have not and any good story ideas. I'm not sure . . . I should have it submitted by tomorrow. I have gotten some good feedback . . . it just hasn't been as much as I would like. I will hev to read your works and do some voting myself.
 
Back
Top