Abner Devereaux
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jan 4, 2005
- Posts
- 25,694
I'm off to bed now . . . . Goodnight, my sweet lady !
Sweet Dreams . . . I'll talk to you soon !
Sweet Dreams . . . I'll talk to you soon !

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

LadyAria said:I have all these ideas. But, I can't find time...then I get these nasty feedback emails. If another women tell me I'm a fucking man for writing BDSM, I'm going to hunt down the bitch and queen her ass.
You like to write a lot? I do. I just don't post a lot of it. I'm trying to write a novel, but haven't committed to it enough. When is your story going up? I'll read it and vote. God knows I live for the little vote numbers going up myself.
I know...I'm an attention whore.

tell me when it is posted i want to read it.......Abner Devereaux said:I just submitted a new story !![]()
a_sweet_juicy_peach said:tell me when it is posted i want to read it.......
INeedLove said:Hi AD! I trust you are having a good evening?![]()




virgin_with_big_tits said:hi honey hope you are doing well and had a nice new years. sorry i havent been around i was in the hospital.![]()

a_sweet_juicy_peach said:doing the bump and shaking my ass for you......![]()
Why don't you shake your tits for me too . . . Abner Devereaux said:I'm am sorry to here that. I really hope everything is alright now.![]()
I have not been around much myself lately . . . .![]()
I hope to get a chance to talk to you soon . . .![]()
virgin_with_big_tits said:
happy monday sweetie
Abner Devereaux said:How are you doing ? Do you like my AV ?
virgin_with_big_tits said:
extremely tired
yes but i'm always partial to your cute face in your av's. besides its always good to change them up a bit. i think i am long overdue for a change, maybe i'll get to that next week.
muddpuppy said:evening ~abner... been missing you lately
![]()
![]()
You're so sweet . . .
I've been busy with life and what not.