muddpuppy
yes, i play with fire...
- Joined
- Apr 15, 2005
- Posts
- 3,605
Abner Devereaux said:Hi there, sweetieYou're so sweet . . .
I've been busy with life and what not.
~giggles, i hope your doing well
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Abner Devereaux said:Hi there, sweetieYou're so sweet . . .
I've been busy with life and what not.
muddpuppy said:~giggles, i hope your doing well![]()
Abner Devereaux said:I'm doing alright . . . I would like to be better .
How are you doing ?![]()
Abner Devereaux said:Are you going to be alright ? I hope it's not serious . . .
You can see my face in this one . . . I thought you go crazy over it.
virgin_with_big_tits said:
i was pretty bad...
you know me too well![]()


gypziedoll said:Hi sexy, how are you feeling tonight?![]()
![]()

Abner Devereaux said:Hi there ! I'm doing alright . How are you ?![]()

Abner Devereaux said:Would you like it better if I said I posted it just for you?![]()
virgin_with_big_tits said:well the world does revolve around me so i'd believe it![]()

INeedLove said:Good evening AD!! I hope you are doing well! (I kicked my cold without developing bronchitis!! Round 1 goes to me this year!!)
INeedLove said:You didn't fully recup from your bout? Love this av by the way!
(((AD)))Abner Devereaux said:Come on in . . .![]()
how you doing?