gypziedoll
far away
- Joined
- Oct 29, 2004
- Posts
- 22,258
Evening AD how are you Sweetness?
Hello Lady Aria, how are you precious lady?

Hello Lady Aria, how are you precious lady?

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

LadyAria said:![]()
How's the sweetest thing?
![]()
gypziedoll said:Evening AD how are you Sweetness?![]()
![]()
Hello Lady Aria, how are you precious lady?![]()
![]()

Jail said:hi Ab![]()
how are you feeling, baby?
peachheart said:how am i good question. one i have bronchitis again, lower back injury, and think my son is having an appenditis
Sending you get well wishes for you and your son ! 
I'm good, baby..........been working lots of long hours thoughAbner Devereaux said:I'm feeling alright . . . I was just posting some new pics .![]()
How are you ?
Jail said:I'm good, baby..........been working lots of long hours though![]()

oh well, it's par for the course at this time of year. plus the budget's fiscal year ends in March, so we gotta spend, spend, SPEND!!!!!!!!!!!Abner Devereaux said:I happy to hear you are well . . . Not happy you are working alot .![]()
Jail said:oh well, it's par for the course at this time of year. plus the budget's fiscal year ends in March, so we gotta spend, spend, SPEND!!!!!!!!!!!
Abner Devereaux said:I know what you mean .

thank..so how you doing? your health?Abner Devereaux said:That's cute . . .![]()
virgin_not said:thank..so how you doing? your health?![]()
aww..good luck with your appointment..hope all would turn out goodAbner Devereaux said:I have a good day . . . then a bad day. I'm so up and down . . . I hate it. I have an appointment with my cardiologist next week.
I hope he can help .


virgin_not said:aww..good luck with your appointment..hope all would turn out good![]()
I have had a heart condition since I was born . I had my pulmonary valve operated on when I was 18. So . . . I have to watch what I eat and such.aww..well you better watch MisterAbner Devereaux said:Thank You !I have had a heart condition since I was born . I had my pulmonary valve operated on when I was 18. So . . . I have to watch what I eat and such.
