Abner Devereaux
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jan 4, 2005
- Posts
- 25,694
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams . . . to you all 
virgin_with_big_tits said:how about you? how was your day???
Abner Devereaux said:I'm alright . . . I just got home from work a little bit ago.
How are you doing ?
virgin_with_big_tits said:me too i left early again because i wasnt feeling good

Abner Devereaux said:I know the feeling . I hope you get better soon !![]()
virgin_with_big_tits said:
thanks honey. i hope that the doctor brings you good news next week as to what has been up with you.
Ab's Here!!! Ab's Here!!!!!

pretty_green_eyes said:(rushes into room after taking a peek...)
woohooo!!!
![]()
![]()
Ab's Here!!! Ab's Here!!!!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
Abner Devereaux said:Thanks . . . Me too ! I'm tired of feeling rotten all the time.
Abner Devereaux said:Thank You !![]()

virgin_with_big_tits said:
haha yeah i know that feeling
pretty_green_eyes said:Just wanted to make sure you got a proper welcome!![]()
Abner Devereaux said::Takes you in my arms . . . gives you a long soft kiss :![]()
Wanted to Welcome you properly as well . . .![]()

pretty_green_eyes said:mmm - I might never want to leave this place...![]()
Abner Devereaux said:That is the whole idea behind this thread . . . This is my house . . . you can just make yourself at home.![]()
pretty_green_eyes said:The door's always open at my place for you too, Sweetie.
RomanceNvelSlut said:mmm wheres the sweets of the place...
Abner Devereaux said:Hello there. Come on in . . . make yourself comfortable .![]()
Hows the man of the house?