AD's Room......

RomanceNvelSlut said:
Very how you say....warmed up...that kiss story of yours...its delicious...



Thank You ! :kiss: I'm glad you liked it. I just submitted a new story . . . just waiting for it to be posted .
 
Abner Devereaux said:
Thank You ! :kiss: I'm glad you liked it. I just submitted a new story . . . just waiting for it to be posted .

Mmm cant wait....now how shall you be rewarded doll?
 
RomanceNvelSlut said:
Oh but you must choose your reward....It would be my pleasure....




I could really use a back-rub . . . blow-job . . . and I'd really love it if you finshed me off the those breasts of your's. :devil:
 
Abner Devereaux said:
I could really use a back-rub . . . blow-job . . . and I'd really love it if you finshed me off the those breasts of your's. :devil:

Well minoring in massage theropy pays off ;) Lay down darlin' Ill fill your desire. How would you have me dressed...Like a sex kitten or bare for your enjoyment... ;) :kiss: :rose:
 
RomanceNvelSlut said:
Well minoring in massage theropy pays off ;) Lay down darlin' Ill fill your desire. How would you have me dressed...Like a sex kitten or bare for your enjoyment... ;) :kiss: :rose:




: Laying Down : I want to all bare ! ;)
 
Abner Devereaux said:
: Laying Down : I want to all bare ! ;)

Delicious....::spanks that cute toosh:: Now...::Straddle you, leaning over and kneads my hands into the muscles of your back:: tell me what you like..Im sure theres more i can do..::purrs softly as those tittys you like rub against your back::
 
RomanceNvelSlut said:
Delicious....::spanks that cute toosh:: Now...::Straddle you, leaning over and kneads my hands into the muscles of your back:: tell me what you like..Im sure theres more i can do..::purrs softly as those tittys you like rub against your back::



MMMM . . . Those titties against my back feels so good. I really like having fingers run through my hair . . . and I would love to feel your tits slide up and down my ass. :catroar:
 
Abner Devereaux said:
MMMM . . . Those titties against my back feels so good. I really like having fingers run through my hair . . . and I would love to feel your tits slide up and down my ass. :catroar:

All you have to do is ask and you shall have..:: reaches up, putting my hands into your hair and streaching so that my titties rub hard against your ass. My hands massaging the back of your neck, finger playing with your hair:: Like that? :cathappy: :cathappy:
 
RomanceNvelSlut said:
All you have to do is ask and you shall have..:: reaches up, putting my hands into your hair and streaching so that my titties rub hard against your ass. My hands massaging the back of your neck, finger playing with your hair:: Like that? :cathappy: :cathappy:




OH YES ! ! ! I love it ! ! ! You are getting me so HARD right now . . . :devil: I feel my cock pressing against my stomach . . .
 
Abner Devereaux said:
OH YES ! ! ! I love it ! ! ! You are getting me so HARD right now . . . :devil: I feel my cock pressing against my stomach . . .

Maybe I need to move the massage to the front...::Grins turning you over rubbing all of me against you. Nibbling at your ears as hands slid down a slow massaging path::
 
RomanceNvelSlut said:
Maybe I need to move the massage to the front...::Grins turning you over rubbing all of me against you. Nibbling at your ears as hands slid down a slow massaging path::



: Grabbing the sheets tightly with my fingers . . . my toes curling : : Watching your amazing breasts being rubbed all over my body :
 
Abner Devereaux said:
: Grabbing the sheets tightly with my fingers . . . my toes curling : : Watching your amazing breasts being rubbed all over my body :

::Shakes them against your cock. Nipping and bitting your stomaching, licking my way down to it. Hands cupping your balls as my mouth finds its way to that lusicious cock::
 
Back
Top