AD's Room......

RomanceNvelSlut said:
::Shakes them against your cock. Nipping and bitting your stomaching, licking my way down to it. Hands cupping your balls as my mouth finds its way to that lusicious cock::



MMMMM . . . : getting harder : : My hands running through your hair . . . Shaking your head back and forth as you tease my big hard cock . . . I love the feel of your hair against my bare thighs . . . Moving my hips up and down . . . taking your hands and placing them on my ass . . . as your squeeze my :
 
Abner Devereaux said:
: Looking at that hot ass of your's : : SLAP : :p

::Sucks and mouths your cock. Hands gripping and sqeezing your ass. My head bobbing, my hair like silk on your legs...::
 
RomanceNvelSlut said:
::Sucks and mouths your cock. Hands gripping and sqeezing your ass. My head bobbing, my hair like silk on your legs...::




:Gripping the sheets . . . My hips thrusting my cock in and out of your mouth and in and out of your throat . . . "OH . . . Baby, I moan" . . . "That feels so good" . . . Reaching down to squeeze your breasts . . . and pinch your nipples. . . massaging your tits . . . slapping them against each other . . .
 
Abner Devereaux said:
:Gripping the sheets . . . My hips thrusting my cock in and out of your mouth and in and out of your throat . . . "OH . . . Baby, I moan" . . . "That feels so good" . . . Reaching down to squeeze your breasts . . . and pinch your nipples. . . massaging your tits . . . slapping them against each other . . .

::sucks harder and harder. Wanting that delicious thing to cum all over my titties, face and mouth::
 
RomanceNvelSlut said:
::sucks harder and harder. Wanting that delicious thing to cum all over my titties, face and mouth::



Taking you and laying you down . . . straddling your chest . . . making you squeeze your big fucking tits around my big thick dick . . . fucking your tits . . . pounding my cock in . . . and . . . .out of the valley between your boobs. . . your pressing you tits tight around me . . . stroking my dick while I fuck those titties. . . faster and faster . . . "OH . . . I'M GONNA CUM ! ! ! " . . . I pull my cok out and jack my cock off right before your eyes. . . . then my body stiffens . . . as I unload a steady stream of hot cum all over your tits . . . you squeez my balls . . . and cum shoots out of my dick and hits your chin . . .
 
Abner Devereaux said:
Taking you and laying you down . . . straddling your chest . . . making you squeeze your big fucking tits around my big thick dick . . . fucking your tits . . . pounding my cock in . . . and . . . .out of the valley between your boobs. . . your pressing you tits tight around me . . . stroking my dick while I fuck those titties. . . faster and faster . . . "OH . . . I'M GONNA CUM ! ! ! " . . . I pull my cok out and jack my cock off right before your eyes. . . . then my body stiffens . . . as I unload a steady stream of hot cum all over your tits . . . you squeez my balls . . . and cum shoots out of my dick and hits your chin . . .

::Grins up at you, licking your cum off myface:: MMmm so tasty...you like that?
 
RomanceNvelSlut said:
Well I treat my obessions well...merow :cathappy: :rose: :kiss:



Yes you do ! I really had a great time . . . :kiss:


I have to go and get some sleep . . . 5:30am comes way to early !


Goodnight, My Dear RomanceNvelSlut . . . sweet dreams :kiss:
 
Abner Devereaux said:
Yes . . . I sure as HELL do like the girls . :catroar:

The link is flaking out...here is the attachement.

Says: I love the girls.
 
Last edited:
RomanceNvelSlut said:
aime = like
adore = love

I took 4 years of french...

Darling, your being techinical. I went to university in Murcia, Spain. I regularly took the train on the weekends to France for clubbing. No one uses adore. It is intense, deep love. Like is a very loose translation. It's techinally somewhere in between the two. So, we are both right. Je'taime is what you tell your boyfriend when you say I love you not J'adore unless your a drama queen :D
 
Back
Top