pretty_green_eyes
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Oct 5, 2005
- Posts
- 7,235
Yea!!! Ab's here!!! 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

pretty_green_eyes said:Yea!!! Ab's here!!!![]()

pretty_green_eyes said:***curls up next to Ab for a snuggle***
Abner Devereaux said:Good evening sweetie . . .
Abner Devereaux said:I'm doing pretty good .
How are you doing ?

RomanceNvelSlut said:A bit tired, but well....remembering last night....![]()

Abner Devereaux said:Oh yes . . . last night was fun .![]()

RomanceNvelSlut said:Couldnt get it out of my dreams when i slept...![]()

http://www.fadzter.com/smilies/wave.gif (((AD))) http://www.fadzter.com/smilies/kiss.gifAbner Devereaux said:Hello virgin !![]()
virgin_not said:
Abner Devereaux said:Really ? I thought about it myself today.![]()

RomanceNvelSlut said:mmm lucious...got new pics up if you want to take a gander...![]()

Abner Devereaux said:I just might have to do that.![]()
RomanceNvelSlut said:where have you gone...are we going to have to play hidw and seek abner and his lucious self?
Abner Devereaux said:I'm right here . . . .![]()
ounces you :: mmm nothing like a snuggle with you...