California Directory

Wish I could stay and play, but I'm at the 'rents, and their kinda prudish!

Gotta go before mommy catches me!

lol

:kiss: 's to everyone, have a great weekend!
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: that's for sure

GreenEyedGodess said:
Now I understand why Frat boys are always groping each other's asses!

LMAO
 
Re: Re: Re: thank you

Lance Hardrock said:
Friday night meeting? Oh bummer.

The only meeting I have planned for tonight is with a nice cold brewski and a hot woman. :p
Too bad I have no hot man :(

Have a good weekend also GEG
 
Bye hun

GreenEyedGodess said:
Wish I could stay and play, but I'm at the 'rents, and their kinda prudish!

Gotta go before mommy catches me!

lol

:kiss: 's to everyone, have a great weekend!

Have a good one Greeneyes. I won't be here until Tuesday.

I have to run in about an hour myself.

:kiss: :heart: :rose: :p
 
Re: Re: Hi Sugah

Missy52 said:
ROFLMAO Lance, your to sweet, lol Dont I wish I was 25 again and know what I know now !!!!! ;)

Hey Now Oz and Orwell, Don't I have anything to say about whos in front or whos in back?? lolol Your taking all the fun out of it.. ... And just and FYI,, for GEG and Oz ,, I dont share !! :p


Missy,
Like I said to Orwell, just before this, it's your boat. We'll let you deside how to "man" it.
 
Re: rain gone here

Lance Hardrock said:

And ouch Ozme, 2X4..... with nails.... Don't you think that's a bit overdoing it? Gheesh.

I said looking for, not using. I'm already feeling a bit ooky as it is.


ooky: a technical term defined as "how I feel watchin Ukin fondle Lance's balls........
 
It's time for me to leave now. Sugarkisses runs out the door losing one glass slipper wondering who will find it...
 
Re: Re: thank you

sugarkisses said:
ok Lance dont get me all excited before I have to go sit when I'll be really thinking of sex lol

lick lick, why not Sugah? slurp.
 
Last edited:
Picks it up

sugarkisses said:
It's time for me to leave now. Sugarkisses runs out the door losing one glass slipper wondering who will find it...



Oh sugar? OH Sugar.... you dropped your slipper.


Oh darn, too late. Guess I'll just have to hold it for her until she returns. ;)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: thank you

sugarkisses said:
Too bad I have no hot man :(


Careful, you're the one who said you were shy, or something to that effect.

You have choices. Ukin is near, me too...........
 
sugarkisses said:
It's time for me to leave now. Sugarkisses runs out the door losing one glass slipper wondering who will find it...


I'm sure we'll all be fighting over it. Not me though! Nope. I'm interested in the other one. The one still attached to you foot, leg, thiigh, oh my!
 
And speaking of Cinderella.....




What did Cinderella say when she got to the ball?
 
Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: thank you

sugarkisses said:
Too bad I have no hot man :(

Have a good weekend also GEG

**Warming my self up..getting hotter**

"I'm free" ;) lol
 
What happened Ukin?

Nothing in over 5 hours?


And while we're at it. Didin't you like my joke?
 
Ahhh I see Lance found my slipper and everyone else is fighting over the one attached to me? lol But alas I am home from the meeting and barefoot now :p
 
sugarkisses said:
Ahhh I see Lance found my slipper and everyone else is fighting over the one attached to me? lol But alas I am home from the meeting and barefoot now :p

LOL, then what am I holding onto Sugah?
 
ozme52 said:
What happened Ukin?

Nothing in over 5 hours?


And while we're at it. Didin't you like my joke?

Been on ebay hahaha

What joke mate?
 
sugarkisses said:
Ahhh I see Lance found my slipper and everyone else is fighting over the one attached to me? lol But alas I am home from the meeting and barefoot now :p

Sugar..whilst they fight over the slipper.. I am busy ripping off the regal panties ;)
 
Ukin said:
Been on ebay hahaha

What joke mate?

Up 5 or 6, maybe 7 or 8 now.

"Speaking of Cinderella"

with the punchline on the next post.


Sheesh, I'll probably have to explain it too!
 
ozme52 said:
Up 5 or 6, maybe 7 or 8 now.

"Speaking of Cinderella"

with the punchline on the next post.


Sheesh, I'll probably have to explain it too!

LOL...no, I got it..I may be old...but the mind is strong!
That will teach her to speak, or try to, with her mouthful ;)
 
Ukin said:
Sugar..whilst they fight over the slipper.. I am busy ripping off the regal panties ;)
Now Ukin has my panties too! hehe I hope I'm left with something. And what did you buy on ebay?
 
Back
Top