California Directory

sugarkisses said:
Now Ukin has my panties too! hehe I hope I'm left with something. And what did you buy on ebay?

Oh yes..have no fear..I left my tongue in there ;)

Just got a Harley helmet for $11, bidding on black leather pants, t shirts (Harley ones), black Gucci jeans and other odds for the Harley.
 
Ukin said:
Oh yes..have no fear..I left my tongue in there ;)

Just got a Harley helmet for $11, bidding on black leather pants, t shirts (Harley ones), black Gucci jeans and other odds for the Harley.
Tongue there huh? That's something im not used to! Congrats on the helmet. Leather pants... sounds interesting. As far as the designer things I guess I have simple tastes hehe I grew up as a mid west girl. Oz.. is green your favorite color?
 
sugarkisses said:
Tongue there huh? That's something im not used to! Congrats on the helmet. Leather pants... sounds interesting. As far as the designer things I guess I have simple tastes hehe I grew up as a mid west girl. Oz.. is green your favorite color?

(Sorry..can't talk..the tongue is wiggling in deeper)
 
Ukin said:
(Sorry..can't talk..the tongue is wiggling in deeper)

Blushing here... not sure I can take much wiggling lol. My ex hardly ever did that I would prob die of shock.
 
sugarkisses said:
Blushing here... not sure I can take much wiggling lol. My ex hardly ever did that I would prob die of shock.

**taking a few minutes rest**

Then your ex didn't know what he was missing..to do that to a woman is one of the best parts of foreplay (well, for me it is lol)..I love doing it..I get greedy doing it..I want more and more lol
 
Hi everyone.

Wish I could stay and chat. I am going to go crawl into bed before I collapse. I've been going nonstop all week.
 
Ukin said:
**taking a few minutes rest**

Then your ex didn't know what he was missing..to do that to a woman is one of the best parts of foreplay (well, for me it is lol)..I love doing it..I get greedy doing it..I want more and more lol
It can work the other way around also. Well it's been a long day working a split shift and all. I'm taking myself to bed as usual lol. Everyone sleep well :)
 
Ukin said:
Oh yes..have no fear..I left my tongue in there ;)

Just got a Harley helmet for $11, bidding on black leather pants, t shirts (Harley ones), black Gucci jeans and other odds for the Harley.

I heard you're joining a biker gang Ukin.
 

Attachments

  • great pix 7.jpg
    great pix 7.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 12
sugarkisses said:
Oz.. is green your favorite color?

Yep, especially the emerald variety.

The mundane me prefers red with green a close second.
 
sugarkisses said:
Blushing here... not sure I can take much wiggling lol. My ex hardly ever did that I would prob die of shock.


Trust me, that kind of shock would be electric, as in stimulating.

You poor dear Sugah. Sounds like you've led a deprived life, whereas mine has been depraved.

Give me a chance to cum-bine those two thoughts, I'll have you screaming


aaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
 
Halloween Redux #1

I just have to share this one. It just came across my desk.

And NO Cherrie, it's not a picture of me...
 
Halloween Redux #2

This one really made me roar outloud.

Take a close look at the guy on the left!
 

Attachments

  • 1halloween.jpg
    1halloween.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 11
ozme52 said:
Yep, especially the emerald variety.

The mundane me prefers red with green a close second.


Cherrie folds her arms across her very ample bosom, looks at Ozman and lifts her delicately arched eyebrow.... Oh?
 
1stTwistedSistr said:
Cherrie folds her arms across her very ample bosom, looks at Ozman and lifts her delicately arched eyebrow.... Oh?

I believe that's exactly what I told you! Red!
 
The avatar stays in "persona" and prefers emerald green.

The man behind the curtain prefers red!!!
 
Looks kike a Soppy Saturday in Southern Cali. I suppose into every life a little rain must fall!

Hope you're all doing well!

(I'm actually kind of suprised that no-one is here since we have to play indoors today.)

Have a great day everyone! :kiss: :heart: :rose: :D
 
ozme52 said:
The avatar stays in "persona" and prefers emerald green.

The man behind the curtain prefers red!!!


Yes Milord! My profuse apologies for the misunderstanding!
:kiss: :devil:
 
Don't forget that pink parts are hues of red!

As are :rose: :heart: :kiss: and of course :devil:

It's what attracts the eye!

-----------------------------------------

It's so good to be in the company of Cherrie (say cherries are red too!) and Dream, (all Dreams are in full technicolor.)
 
ozme52 said:
Don't forget that pink parts are hues of red!

As are :rose: :heart: :kiss: and of course :devil:

It's what attracts the eye!

-----------------------------------------

It's so good to be in the company of Cherrie (say cherries are red too!) and Dream, (all Dreams are in full technicolor.)


I'm pretty sure that I can speak for the both of us in saying that we think you're pretty good company too! Oh and look... I have you surrounded Ozman! *lol*
:kiss: :heart: :rose: :devil: :p
 
Ozman!

Clean out your box... your PM box baby!

I can't reply cuz you're full!

Cummon! Drag out that vacuum! *lol*

So much for that recieve, read and delete! Hahahahaha!!!

:kiss: :heart: :kiss:
 
Back
Top