California Directory

1stTwistedSistr said:
Ozman!

Clean out your box... your PM box baby!

I can't reply cuz you're full!

Cummon! Drag out that vacuum! *lol*

So much for that recieve, read and delete! Hahahahaha!!!

:kiss: :heart: :kiss:

The next time you tell me to clean up my act, or my PM box,

I suggest you clean yours out at the same time........

cuz guess what!
 
ozme52 said:
The next time you tell me to clean up my act, or my PM box,

I suggest you clean yours out at the same time........

cuz guess what!

Heehee, Oops! Yes Milord!

LOTS OF ROOM FOR YOU NOW BABY! CUM FILL ME UP! QUICK!

*LMAO*
 
Last edited:
I just drove home and the moon which was a bright white crescent up high earlier had fallen in the sky to a full yellow crescent at times hidden behind clouds until it finally disappeared...I could barely watch the road it was beautiful...
 
sugarkisses said:
I just drove home and the moon which was a bright white crescent up high earlier had fallen in the sky to a full yellow crescent at times hidden behind clouds until it finally disappeared...I could barely watch the road it was beautiful...

I am particularly fond of crescent moons Sugah!

Not that I don't appreciate a well formed full moon too! Bend over honey!
 
ozme52 said:
I am particularly fond of crescent moons Sugah!

Not that I don't appreciate a well formed full moon too! Bend over honey!
Lol I wasn't talking about MY moon :p It made me want to just pull over and sit and just look at it though.
 
just slightly misquoting you...........



Your full moon.....
sugarkisses said:
made me want to just pull over and sit and just look at it



Me Too!
 
Ooooooh that was my 69th post. Nice number... just wondering how I could have done that alone lol.
 
You can't,

By definition, you can't do 69 alone



or 77 for that matter
 
Good Sunday Morning everyone.....even though it is a bit wet (I do like wet..but not rain wet ;)) and windy.
 
1stTwistedSistr said:
Good morning Ukin! :D

Looks like you and I are the only ones here!

Cherrie..it sure does...wanna fuck while no-one is around? lol
 
1stTwistedSistr said:
*lol*

It's 69 but you get 8 (ate) more.


HEY!! You're stepping on my line. How can I be "too cute for words" if you steal my lines?

As penance, your "punishment" is a session of 68!

That's right! You eat me! I'll owe you 1 (one)! :devil:
 
ozme52 said:
HEY!! You're stepping on my line. How can I be "too cute for words" if you steal my lines?

As penance, your "punishment" is a session of 68!

That's right! You eat me! I'll owe you 1 (one)! :devil:

Hahahahahahaha! :D

I didn't steal your lines! I answered her question!
And you're still too cute for words! :p

Ok! :eek:




*BTDT* :kiss:
 
I just ran across this one at another site and wanted to share...


The owner of a small company called a spontaneous staff meeting in the middle of a particularly stressful week.When everyone gathered, the employer, who understood the benefits of having fun, told the burnt-out staff the purpose of the meeting was to have a quick contest, whose theme was "Viagra advertising slogans."

Dividing into 10 groups of three, the only rule was they had to use past ad slogans that captured the essence of Viagra. About 7 minutes later, they turned in their suggestions, and created a "Top Ten List." After all the laughter and camaraderie, the rest of the week went very well for everyone.

Here's the list:


10. Viagra, It's "Whaazzzzz Up!"

9. Viagra, The quicker pecker upper

8. Viagra, Like a rock!

7. Viagra, When it absolutely, positively
has to be there tonight.

6. Viagra, Be all that you can be.

5. Viagra, Reach out and touch someone.

4. Viagra, Strong enough for a [woman], but
made for a [man].

3. Viagra, Tastes great!........More filling!

2. Viagra, We bring good things to life!

And the number one unanimous slogan was:

1. This is your penis. This is your penis on
drugs. Any questions?

*giggling*
 
Good morning Cali gang! Alas, it appears we're in for a beautiful day here. The sun is shining, and I am at work. What is wrong with this picture?

Missy, my little Friday night drive that should have taken no more than 3 hours took just over 5 thanks to a little mud slide in the Pacheco Pass. The cheer competition was at Buchanon H.S. What a nice campus. I've seen college campuses that weren't that big, or that nice. Unfortunately, my daughter's squad did not qualify for the nationals. They'll get one last chance in Lodi in January. :(

GEG, it's a new week, and hopefully you're feeling better this week, and things will be looking up for you.

EJ, unless I missed it, looks like you were missed in action over the weekend. Does this mean that you escaped to some fun, exotic locale for the three day weekend? ;)

To those who have a holiday today, enjoy. To those who are working, don't work too hard. Here's wishing everyone a great start to another week...
 
A dark cloud hangs over the Cali thread!

If not.... where is everyone? Slow weekend and a slow Monday!

Everyone must be sitting around masterbating.

Orwell, How they hanging? Tough time to be on the road bud! The first rains do the most "damage" plans wise.

Cherrie, Fun weekend?

Da rest of youse? WAKE UP!
 
ozme52 said:
A dark cloud hangs over the Cali thread!

Orwell, How they hanging? Tough time to be on the road bud! The first rains do the most "damage" plans wise.


Morning Oz. I'm working on this alleged holiday, so things could be better, but then again, things could be worse, so I won't complain, at least not too much.

I suspect most of our California breathren are out and about, or away, enjoying themselves.

How are you doing? Did you survive the storm unscathed?
 
Back
Top