Too bad for them.. Cuz Im here naked..
Hope your weekend is going well NB and if I catch you naked, well...............

Watchers, fantabulous weekend wishes to you too





*wanders off to check the early warning system*
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Too bad for them.. Cuz Im here naked..






*waves* hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.
I'm just kicking back over here trying to enjoy my one day off this week.



damn it.....the nightbird naked system is obviously on the blink....i'm going to have to go back and check the security tapes.
hello all![]()
Yes I can't believed I missed him naked Hey SlaveyYes I can't believed I missed him naked
![]()

morri, we need to call in a repair man for the nighbird naked warning system.....maybe the repair man will be naked too![]()

naked hunky men, with big........![]()
Oh yes must have big............and can I offer to hold their ladder![]()
you can hold the ladder, i have plans on holding something else![]()
Well that should hopefully keep both hands occupied....to start with![]()

keep in mind...we're only doing this for nightbird.![]()

Oh most def and I hope he shows his appreciation![]()
Naked Construction guys just what you need huh?

PSST hey Ladies see that big red button over there?
I think thats the NB alarm and your supposed to push it when there is a sighting..