Holy Crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean it.. It's the emergency Night Bird sighting panic button.. Slave had it installed because her Security system is broken..

When you see me your supposed to push it and let all the watchers know Im here

You think I'm gonna fall for that?:rolleyes:
 
I mean it.. It's the emergency Night Bird sighting panic button.. Slave had it installed because her Security system is broken..

When you see me your supposed to push it and let all the watchers know Im here

I think it might be an NB Release Button instead :rolleyes:
 
"AH HELL!" *Walks up to the red NB alarm and slams my hand against it* Loud Klaxon sirens go off..
 
*resets the alarm*

I didn't hear it either - too busy sleeping off the double chocolate ice cream I had for dinner.
 
i'm going to pa's too for ice cream and snugglegiggles with pa and morri :nana: i hope we can hear the nightbird alarm over all the giggling. maybe i should bring the nightbird cam monitor with me, just in case. :D
 
i'm going to pa's too for ice cream and snugglegiggles with pa and morri :nana: i hope we can hear the nightbird alarm over all the giggling. maybe i should bring the nightbird cam monitor with me, just in case. :D

That is such a good idea...............now come on we have snuggling and giggling to do :) :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top