Hello again ladies.I'm glad to hear that you are both enjoying yourselves. I am also doing well, thank you. A bit busy with the impending wedding (23 days left!!), but otherwise all is well!
Only 23 days? I can't wait to see pictures of the dress.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hello again ladies.I'm glad to hear that you are both enjoying yourselves. I am also doing well, thank you. A bit busy with the impending wedding (23 days left!!), but otherwise all is well!
Only 23 days? I can't wait to see pictures of the dress.I hope everything is going smoothly for you.
No, he hasn't been around since Monday night![]()
More overworked at this point than excited. Once I get things settled at the office and start my week of time off before the wedding, I'll be excited.
I had to tell my cousin she couldn't bring her kids to the wedding this morning. Makes me feel bad.![]()
That's why I don't like bringing my kids to weddings. I only brought them my aunt and uncle's wedding cause they wanted the kids there. The reception was at a small hall with a playground in the back so it wasn't too boring for them.I hope she does. We haven't been inviting kids because of the cost (over $60 a person), and besides... who want's to deal with a bored/tired/bored/cranky kid in the middle of a wedding?
It's going mostly smoothly. It can't all be perfect - and we've had some hiccups in the last couple of weeks (like realizing we're going to spend $1,200 on SODA for Craps Sake), but we're only a little over budget and all the big stuff is taken care of.
Probably notProbably won't see him tonight either.![]()
Probably won't see him tonight either.![]()
I keep trying to get him to come out for the wedding... but he won't come.
Guess he'd be too jelous![]()
I take it you are friends then. Too bad he won't attend.
Good night PAWell ladies, I'm off to make VIP packages for our guestsI'll talk to you both later. Goodnight!
Well ladies, I'm off to make VIP packages for our guestsI'll talk to you both later. Goodnight!
Well I'm going to head to bed. Good night and sweet dreams Maggie![]()

and NB Watchers 
Happy Thursday NBand NB Watchers
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q280/DDgirl1978/days/Erotik-1.jpg
Ohhh...I really like that one DD
Then again I love B&W's and rain
Hello to all this eve
*huggles*
Hello BD Hope you're having a nice day.
BD *hugs**huggles* DD
How are you this eve?
BD *hugs*
I'm great thanks, and you?

The kids soccer finals are Saturday, unfortunately at the same time but at different fields. I'm taking my youngest and my ex is taking my oldest. Both of their teams are playing for gold medals.About the same...great
Any plans for the weekend?
