Holy Crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The kids soccer finals are Saturday, unfortunately at the same time but at different fields. I'm taking my youngest and my ex is taking my oldest. Both of their teams are playing for gold medals. :D

Can I come with you instead of working?
 
The kids soccer finals are Saturday, unfortunately at the same time but at different fields. I'm taking my youngest and my ex is taking my oldest. Both of their teams are playing for gold medals. :D

Good luck to them!!! And that is how sports go...lol...my brother had the same problem with my 3 nephews, good thing the oldest was old enough to be able to just drop him off them pick him up later.
 
Can I come with you instead of working?

Hi PA :kiss: Of course you can come with me, there's even a party after the game.

Good luck to them!!! And that is how sports go...lol...my brother had the same problem with my 3 nephews, good thing the oldest was old enough to be able to just drop him off them pick him up later.

Thank you. I don't drive so I wouldn't be able to drop one off then go pick them up afterwards. I'll be glad when it's over, between the two of them I've been at a soccer field five days a week all summer, rain or shine.
 
Hi PA :kiss: Of course you can come with me, there's even a party after the game.



Thank you. I don't drive so I wouldn't be able to drop one off then go pick them up afterwards. I'll be glad when it's over, between the two of them I've been at a soccer field five days a week all summer, rain or shine.

I love parties! (Beats Accounting any day).
 
HI EVERYONE!!

I'm just stopping in to leave a few bottles for those who like to sit on the beach and sip while the sun goes down. I'm taking off for a few days or more and hope to have some fun while I'm gone.

NB if you read this I left one of the bottles of the jamacian rum that a field worker brought for me. The real stuff from Jamacia is nothing like the liquor store stuff :D

Keep the covers on your keyboards if your drinking and typing and if you do things you think I wouldn't post pictures :D

:rose: Flowers for everyone and :kiss: for those who want them.

WW
 
HI EVERYONE!!

I'm just stopping in to leave a few bottles for those who like to sit on the beach and sip while the sun goes down. I'm taking off for a few days or more and hope to have some fun while I'm gone.

NB if you read this I left one of the bottles of the jamacian rum that a field worker brought for me. The real stuff from Jamacia is nothing like the liquor store stuff :D

Keep the covers on your keyboards if your drinking and typing and if you do things you think I wouldn't post pictures :D

:rose: Flowers for everyone and :kiss: for those who want them.

WW

Hope you have a wonderful few days WW :kiss:

The weekend approaches DD :kiss: PA:kiss: Maggie:kiss:

NB if you're watching you're a perv :D :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top