Holy Crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello NB..........Hello DD, Morri, Slave, WW and all the NB watchers

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!
 
How were the soccer games? Did the boys win the gold?
Well I didn't go to my oldest's game but his team won Gold. :D

My youngest son's game was great and he played really well considering I wasn't even sure if he was going to play...he had the stomach flu yesterday. His team won Silver (they lost 2-1 in extra time). His coaches surprised the kids by awarding three trophies and my son was named Playoff MVP. :D
 
Well I didn't go to my oldest's game but his team won Gold. :D

My youngest son's game was great and he played really well considering I wasn't even sure if he was going to play...he had the stomach flu yesterday. His team won Silver (they lost 2-1 in extra time). His coaches surprised the kids by awarding three trophies and my son was named Playoff MVP. :D

Thats Awesome DD

*huggles* for them both

I bet they were both beaming after their games. Gold and an MVP in the family, you must be proud :D
 
Thats Awesome DD

*huggles* for them both

I bet they were both beaming after their games. Gold and an MVP in the family, you must be proud :D
Yes I am very proud :D

I haven't talked to my oldest yet since he went to his father's last night but my ex did e-mail me pictures of his team getting their medals.

My youngest was definitely beaming when he got his trophy, as soon as we got home he put it on his desk.
 
Yes I am very proud :D

I haven't talked to my oldest yet since he went to his father's last night but my ex did e-mail me pictures of his team getting their medals.

My youngest was definitely beaming when he got his trophy, as soon as we got home he put it on his desk.

Only one of my nephews is still into sports, he had a baseball tournament a few weekends ago, they lost but had a great time, thats all that matters right?
 
Only one of my nephews is still into sports, he had a baseball tournament a few weekends ago, they lost but had a great time, thats all that matters right?
My youngest is the one that's really into sports, but whether they won or lost he always had fun.
 
My youngest is the one that's really into sports, but whether they won or lost he always had fun.

And I hope it stays that way

I do not like hearing about all these parents that are hell bent on their kids winning...no matter what. That is not how kids sports are supposed to be, what happened to fun?
 
And I hope it stays that way

I do not like hearing about all these parents that are hell bent on their kids winning...no matter what. That is not how kids sports are supposed to be, what happened to fun?
They're not as bad as the coaches who are willing to do anything to win...including cheating.
 
Thank you :) I'm sure that I will. What are you up to today, Your Lovelyness?
Besides posting on Lit, not much. The boys are at their father's until tonight so it's nice and quiet here. I did jump in the pool earlier to cool off...it's hot and humid here.
 
Hello DD :kiss::rose: Glad you're enjoying your day.

Hello PA :kiss::rose: Hope you feel better soon.

Hello NB :kiss: Hope you're enjoying your day...wherever you are...:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top