Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm hot and tired but otherwise doing pretty good. How are you?Good morning ladies. How are you this morning?
I'm hot and tired but otherwise doing pretty good. How are you?
I'm hot and tired but otherwise doing pretty good. How are you?
Ditto here. I'm exausted. Day 3 of the workweek hasn't even started yet and I've already put in 24 hours. Nothing that I wanted to get done is being done... it's frustrating.
Thanks, it's been very humid here all week. No, not allowed using the pool or doing much of anything.I'm good thanks. Sorry to hear you have to suffer the heat. Still can't use the pool?
Sorry to hear that, hope things get better. *hugs*Ditto here. I'm exausted. Day 3 of the workweek hasn't even started yet and I've already put in 24 hours. Nothing that I wanted to get done is being done... it's frustrating.
and NB Watchers 
Happy Friday NBand NB Watchers
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q280/DDgirl1978/days/fridayhugs.gif


and Watchers 

You're welcome MorriThanks for the smile DD
Happy Friday NBand Watchers
![]()

Hi WW, I had surgery Tuesday afternoon.





<- to make you feel better.Nothing serious I hope.
<- to make you feel better.
It officially Saturday, I hope everyone else is snuggling with a friend.
and NB Watchers 
Happy saturday!! My last day of work before vacation!!
YAY!!!Happy Saturday NBand NB Watchers
Thank you WW![]()
No, but I wish I was *sigh*
