Holy Crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
time: 0253
status: still on operation find nightbird mission
i called those mountie guys, but apparently i had their job wrong. i mounted them :eek:
i'm waiting to fill the keg with more rum and put it on the dog. i drank all the last keg of rum
i can't find my moose whistle thingie that usually attracts nightbird's attention.
trying to find my clothes so i can go out and start searching for the elusive nightbird.
 
time: 0253
status: still on operation find nightbird mission
i called those mountie guys, but apparently i had their job wrong. i mounted them :eek:
i'm waiting to fill the keg with more rum and put it on the dog. i drank all the last keg of rum
i can't find my moose whistle thingie that usually attracts nightbird's attention.
trying to find my clothes so i can go out and start searching for the elusive nightbird.

If only I was a Mountie. ;)
 
Hi everyone!

My boss didn't lie, we worked our tail off until Friday night so we stayed for the long weekend and had a bit of fun for at least two days and then drove back this morning. I got a new computer :D while I was up there and this one doesn't require a hammer and stake to work the keys
 
Two cheers for new computers!

Its nice to have a new computer but until I learn all the new gadgets and programs that come with it I am still just a tech dinosaur. I have noticed though that Vista is very dumbed down compared to older versions of windows. My first computer had DOS and I learned all the type in commands for that and I am used to looking for more defined commands.

Its like flying a computer controlled air plane, you've been trained to do it but your really not necessary to make it work. :(

WW the dinosaur in training...... again
 
Yeah, Vista really makes use "easier" to the point that it makes me feel overqualified to have a computer. lol.
 
Yeah, Vista really makes use "easier" to the point that it makes me feel overqualified to have a computer. lol.

I don't know about overqualified, but just trying to find the switch to turn off the preview plane in the mail reader was an issue, I expected to find it under options or accounts. Nothing seems to be where its supposed to be.

When I finally got a computer with windows it had 95 on it and the McAfee I used at the time detected it as a virus, for all of their advances I still think McAfee had/has it right.
 
time: 0253
status: still on operation find nightbird mission
i called those mountie guys, but apparently i had their job wrong. i mounted them :eek:
i'm waiting to fill the keg with more rum and put it on the dog. i drank all the last keg of rum
i can't find my moose whistle thingie that usually attracts nightbird's attention.
trying to find my clothes so i can go out and start searching for the elusive nightbird.

LOL....mounted them :D

Maybe the Mounties know where you tossed your clothes, you could ask them.
And m'dear I believe that it is a Moose Call, not a whistle thingie....but I think that the rum might work ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top