Holy Crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I own one pair of heels cause I had 3 cousins get married one after the other....they're sitting on a shelf collecting dust.

Thats pretty much were the black sandals are going after the wedding. But I do have a few pairs of kittens, just enough heel for me.

Usually its flats and running shoes for me, depending on if I was working or not. The summer is usually flip flops...yes I know not the greatest for support...yadda yadda...but they are so simple.
 
*hugs* BD

My day was great, had my son's birthday party.

How was your day?

Ohhh...that sounds like fun, I miss my nephews birthday parties, they used to be a lot of fun :D

How did it go?

My day was good...I think I have everything packed...well almost everything, last thing to go in will be my dress and my nephews shirt I had to alter, those will go in right before I head off for the train
 
Ohhh...that sounds like fun, I miss my nephews birthday parties, they used to be a lot of fun :D

How did it go?

My day was good...I think I have everything packed...well almost everything, last thing to go in will be my dress and my nephews shirt I had to alter, those will go in right before I head off for the train
It went great. It was overcast when I got up but the sun came out in time for the party so we were able to be outside. The kids had a great time swimming, playing soccer and running around the yard.
 
It went great. It was overcast when I got up but the sun came out in time for the party so we were able to be outside. The kids had a great time swimming, playing soccer and running around the yard.

Thats awesome, always nice to have a yard for those parties, makes things a lot easier
 
I have a huge yard so lots of room for the kids to run around.

A huge yard? *sigh* I so wish

I just have a small yard and half is taken up with the garden and rose beds. I would love to have a huge yard...the things I could do :rolleyes:
 
A huge yard? *sigh* I so wish

I just have a small yard and half is taken up with the garden and rose beds. I would love to have a huge yard...the things I could do :rolleyes:
Yeah, the yard is bigger than the house. The whole property is about 105 feet by 75 feet.
 
Thats a great size for a lot
It's actually the size of two lots. The house has been in my family for over 50 years, it used to belong to my grandfather. When he first bought it the property was a lot bigger but he sold part of it.
 
Can't believe I'm saying this since it's not even 10pm yet but I'm off to bed. I only got 5 hours of sleep last night and have to be up early tomorrow to go to the Old Port.

Good night and sweet dreams BD *hugs*
 
Can't believe I'm saying this since it's not even 10pm yet but I'm off to bed. I only got 5 hours of sleep last night and have to be up early tomorrow to go to the Old Port.

Good night and sweet dreams BD *hugs*

Sleep well DD

*huggles*

Enjoy your day tomorrow
 
Wwo...time flies even when you are not having fun :rolleyes:

Happy Sunday to you too DD, and everyone else

*huggles*


I am off to catch the train, not sure when I will be back around. Have a great week all :D
 
hope you have a great time brightdawn :kiss:

nightbird update: time: eleven hundred hours place: my bedroom
status: still no nightbird. i looked at the bottom of the baileys' bottle today when i used it in my coffee, he wasn't there.

hello nightbird watchers :D
 
Have a great week BD *hugs*

Hello PA :kiss: Slave :kiss:

I spent the day at the Old Port and no sign of Nightbird there either. :(
 
DD I'm so glad the party went well...................just hope you've recovered :kiss::rose:

Girls, have a fantastic holiday Monday :kiss::rose::kiss:

NB you are still a perv for watching ;):kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top