Holy Crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing pretty good, even though the Habs got their asses kicked by the Bruins :(

How are you?

Ya, I saw that too :( but they can only go up from there...right ;)

I am good, a little tired, first day back at work after 6 weeks. I was kinda going stir crazy here at home, can only handle it for so long, and 6 weeks is way too long.
 
Ya, I saw that too :( but they can only go up from there...right ;)

I am good, a little tired, first day back at work after 6 weeks. I was kinda going stir crazy here at home, can only handle it for so long, and 6 weeks is way too long.
Hopefully that's true. I listened to the game on the radio but tomorrow's game will be on tv.

I know what you mean about going stir crazy. I'm home by myself during the day now the boys have gone back to school.
 
Hopefully that's true. I listened to the game on the radio but tomorrow's game will be on tv.

I know what you mean about going stir crazy. I'm home by myself during the day now the boys have gone back to school.

I hope to catch tomorrows game, if not I'll get the score off the site.

I did some painting while I was off, but that was not enough, went to visit my brother and his family before his wedding the other weekend, then the wedding kept me busy for a while. But I am so glad to be back now.
 
Hello :) The wedding was wonderful. I'm sorting through the honeymoon pictures as we speak (there are so many of them!!) and hopefully we'll have some photos of the big day by the weekend.

Mexico was lovely, but it is sure nice to be home again.
 
Here is one of many beautiful pictures from our cruise.

attachment.php
ise.
 
I keep timing out on my computer also

Damn computer game on the other computer is taking up my time. lol.
 
I am good, a little tired, first day back at work after 6 weeks. I was kinda going stir crazy here at home, can only handle it for so long, and 6 weeks is way too long.

I did that route in a cast, nothing worse than 4 weeks on your behind and a couple weeks of light activities.

I know what you mean about going stir crazy. I'm home by myself during the day now the boys have gone back to school.

Sometimes quiet is nice, but if you really miss it then plan some noisy activity for when your boys get home.

Hello :) The wedding was wonderful. I'm sorting through the honeymoon pictures as we speak (there are so many of them!!) and hopefully we'll have some photos of the big day by the weekend.

Mexico was lovely, but it is sure nice to be home again.

{{{PA}}} Hello, I'm glad your wedding went well. I am also glad you had a great vacation and there is no place like home. I am sl flad that everything went so well for you :D
 
{{{PA}}} Hello, I'm glad your wedding went well. I am also glad you had a great vacation and there is no place like home. I am sl flad that everything went so well for you :D

Thank you :) There indeed is no place like home - although the drastic change in climate has made both of us sick. I have to go back to work tomorrow and he goes back Thursday - neither of us are feeling very up to it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top