Holy Crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loud music, naked women, lots of alcohol, rowdy guests and of course the police at least twice. It should at least draw a peak from him :D
 
Love and Kisses Everyone

And if NB will show himself maybe some "extra special" love for him :devil:

WW
 
hello WW :kiss:

It's been ok. hope you've had a nice one.

((((hugs))))

I got called in for 4 hours and on the way back developed a nasty noise. I definately broke a clamp for the muffler/tailpipe and will probably have it replaced at the same time. Other than being loud and busy life has been good here.

Its getting dark out earlier though, and I am not a fan of winter. :( I wish is would stay warm until just before Christmas and then be warm again by the end of January. I know a lot of people who are worrying about their coming heating bills this year.

WW
 
I got called in for 4 hours and on the way back developed a nasty noise. I definately broke a clamp for the muffler/tailpipe and will probably have it replaced at the same time. Other than being loud and busy life has been good here.

Its getting dark out earlier though, and I am not a fan of winter. :( I wish is would stay warm until just before Christmas and then be warm again by the end of January. I know a lot of people who are worrying about their coming heating bills this year.

WW

I don't like to think about winter. Or the heating bills. Thank goodness we have large southern exposure windows and get a lot of sunlight through them. Sometimes I just like to lay on the floor in the sunlight coming through them. :)
 
I don't like to think about winter. Or the heating bills. Thank goodness we have large southern exposure windows and get a lot of sunlight through them. Sometimes I just like to lay on the floor in the sunlight coming through them. :)

I have a beautiful east facing window that lets in the morning sun, but if I laid on the floor to enjoy it, one of my daughters would probably poke me with something to see if I was still alive. :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top