Holy Crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off with a bang today, at work early because of a call in.
I hope everyone has a great day.

:heart::kiss::heart::kiss::heart::kiss::heart:

Love and kisses for all my friends and for NB
 
I have a date tonight, I worked up some nerve and asked out one of the contractors currently working in our shop. Cross your fingers. :)

Also keep an eye out for NB and grab pictures if your able.

Hugs and Kisses to all the watchers.
 
Wishing you a very Happy Friday and a Wicked Weekend ahead :)

NB, hope you are well :kiss:

Watchers :kiss::rose::kiss:
 
Saturday Afternoon, I am babysitting and having McD's for dinner in exchange for them quietly watching some movies tonight.

Starting to sort through a few things so we can get ready for Halloween, I have some soundtracks that will be fun this year.

Happy Haunting will soon begin
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top