Did everyone remember the time change?
Hi NB...Nice to see you. I remembered..
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Did everyone remember the time change?
and NB Watchers 
Hi MaggieHope you're having a great day.
I am thanks. Hope you are too. My day has been okay.Hi DD...I am thanks. Hope you are too.
![]()
hope all is well in nighbird watching land i'm starting to think nightbird is a halucination....




Hi MaggieHope you're doing well.
I doing good. How are you?I'm doing good thanks.Hi DD...I doing good. How are you?
I'm doing good thanks.
That might be a good idea. If that doesn't work I could post pictures I took at the Bell Center Sunday and see if that brings him out of hiding.Glad to hear it. Think we're going to have to start a search party for NB?
That might be a good idea. If that doesn't work I could post pictures I took at the Bell Center Sunday and see if that brings him out of hiding.
My youngest won 2 tickets to go skating with some of the Montreal Canadiens players. My older sister went on the ice with him so I gave her my digital camera to take some pictures. I was in the stands taking pictures with her film camera (which hasn't been developed yet).Oh, what kind of pictures?
My youngest won 2 tickets to go skating with some of the Montreal Canadiens players. My older sister went on the ice with him so I gave her my digital camera to take some pictures. I was in the stands taking pictures with her film camera (which hasn't been developed yet).
So if the search party doesn't work we'll go to plan BThat's a great back up plan.![]()