Long Distance Relationships

Thanks Ebonyfire :) I'll always be there to support him, I'm only a phone call away after all.......and who knows what could happen in two years? I guess maybe I was projecting some of my own feelings onto this, how I would feel if I couldn't be with the one I love for 2 years instead of 4-6 weeks at a time.

And it's true that sometimes you meet the perfect person when you're not consciously looking :) He's probably too young to tie himself to one person yet anyway. He's got a bright future ahead of him, and time will tell if they're meant to be together or not.
Thanks again :kiss: :rose:
 
Well....here I sit alone. He has not called emailed or anything so I don't even know if he is going to show up. I'm pissed off to say the least. When I tried to call I got his answering machine but he never called back. I just don't know what to do.....I cannot believe he didn't even bother to let me know what is going on. I don't think 2003 will be starting on a very good note for me :(
 
Ladyhawke said:
Well....here I sit alone. He has not called emailed or anything so I don't even know if he is going to show up. I'm pissed off to say the least. When I tried to call I got his answering machine but he never called back. I just don't know what to do.....I cannot believe he didn't even bother to let me know what is going on. I don't think 2003 will be starting on a very good note for me :(


**BIG HUG**

I am so sorry, Ladyhawke. I hope things turn out better for you.

Eb
 
Thank you Ebony and Meop. I wish I had better news but I still have not heard from him...
 
Ladyhawke said:
Thank you Ebony and Meop. I wish I had better news but I still have not heard from him...

I can definitely empathize cause I have had the same experience. I now how it feels, and I wish I could aleviate it for you. It is not a good feeling.
 
long distance relationships

this is my opinion, but have experienced such a relationship recently.
END IT be4 the tiniest of insecurities rise to surface.said insecurities will leave u in states of panic, anger , jealousy which in time lower both self esteems and drive u apart. i would love to tell u that it could work and hate to be a doom merchant but this relationship will never work while u r apart as long as i have a hole at the bottom of my back
 
Re: long distance relationships

crawler said:
this is my opinion, but have experienced such a relationship recently.
END IT be4 the tiniest of insecurities rise to surface.said insecurities will leave u in states of panic, anger , jealousy which in time lower both self esteems and drive u apart. i would love to tell u that it could work and hate to be a doom merchant but this relationship will never work while u r apart as long as i have a hole at the bottom of my back

First off...

HUGS to Ladyhawk!:rose:

Don't really know what to say; I feel so badly for you, especially through this holiday season.

Welcome, Crawler:rose:
I just want to mention that some LDRs survive, although I do agree that TOO much time away might affect the entire relationship! I am just so very thankful that I only "waited" 8 months before I moved to be with my 'Man!:heart:

I hope 2003 brings more LOVE into all of our lives!
 
Bandita

So you got out of one abusive relationship, applause applause, that must have sucked big time, but now you are in a relationship where you abuse yourself. What's up with that?

Crawler is right on the Money.
LadyHawke, sorry you sit by the phone waiting for him. I hope you recover soon and pledge to never get involved in another long distance relationship, especially one that starts on line, ever again.

Meeting someone over a computer is not Romantic you know!
 
Re: Bandita

RogRamJet said:

LadyHawke, sorry you sit by the phone waiting for him. I hope you recover soon and pledge to never get involved in another long distance relationship, especially one that starts on line, ever again.

Meeting someone over a computer is not Romantic you know!


I DID NOT sit by the phone waiting for him, I have enough self respect not to do that. You know nothing about my relationship so you can go take a long walk off a very short pier.
 
Re: Bandita

RogRamJet said:
So you got out of one abusive relationship, applause applause, that must have sucked big time, but now you are in a relationship where you abuse yourself. What's up with that?
Crawler is right on the Money.
LadyHawke, sorry you sit by the phone waiting for him. I hope you recover soon and pledge to never get involved in another long distance relationship, especially one that starts on line, ever again.
Meeting someone over a computer is not Romantic you know!

Actually I'll seriously disagree with that in my experience meeting someone online tends to be more romantic and a lot more emotionally intimate then meeting someone in the flesh because that's all there is lol.

Meop79@yahoo.com
 
Re: Re: Bandita

meop79 said:
Actually I'll seriously disagree with that in my experience meeting someone online tends to be more romantic and a lot more emotionally intimate then meeting someone in the flesh because that's all there is lol.

Meop79@yahoo.com

I agree with you.meop.The day jenny and I met we both felt like we already knew each other and LOL look what it led to.Everyday we just cant stop

http://uselessgraphics.com/smiley_lg_clr.gif
 
Re: Re: Bandita

Originally posted by RogRamJet
So you got out of one abusive relationship, applause applause, that must have sucked big time, but now you are in a relationship where you abuse yourself. What's up with that?
Crawler is right on the Money.
LadyHawke, sorry you sit by the phone waiting for him. I hope you recover soon and pledge to never get involved in another long distance relationship, especially one that starts on line, ever again.
Meeting someone over a computer is not Romantic you know!


I fail to see how I am abusing myself. I am happy, more confident and outgoing. I'm taking care of my needs first for a change. And as far as meeting someone over the net not being romantic, it's the most romantic thing I've found, because you get to see into the mind and emotions of the person you are talking to, you get to know them from the inside out. I agree with meop, in the beginning that's all there is, but I've met up with my man a few times now and he's got more romance in his little finger than my husband ever had in his whole damn body ;)

meop79 said:
Actually I'll seriously disagree with that in my experience meeting someone online tends to be more romantic and a lot more emotionally intimate then meeting someone in the flesh because that's all there is lol.

Meop79@yahoo.com

Ladyhawke :heart: :kiss:
Love and hugs to you......I'm so sorry. I hope he gets in touch with you and has a good explanation......good for you for not waiting around by the phone, I hope you went out and had a damn good time despite everything :rose:
 
a song recorded by many that spoke what jenny and I felt.

the biggest lie you ever told - your deepest fear 'bout
growin' old
the longest night you ever spent - the angriest letter you
never sent
the boy you swore you'd never leave - the one you kissed on
new years's eve
the sweetest dream you had last night -- your darkest hour,
your hardest fight

i wanna know you - like i know myself
i'm waitin' for you - there ain't no one else
talk to me baby - scream and shout
i want to know you - inside out
i wanna dig down deep - i wanna lose some sleep
i wanna scream and shout - i wanna know you inside out
i wanna take my time - i wanna know your mind
ya know there ain't no doubt - i wanna know you inside out

the saddest song you ever heard - the most you said with
just one word
the loneliest prayer you ever prayed - the truest vow you
ever made
what makes you laught, what makes you cry
what makes you mad, what gets you by
you highest hight, your lowest low - these things I want to
know

i wanna know you - like i know myself
i'm waitin' for you - there ain't no one else
talk to me baby - scream and shout
i want to know you - inside out
i wanna dig down deep - i wanna lose some sleep
i wanna scream and shout - i wanna know you inside out
i wanna take my time - i wanna know your mind
ya know there ain't no doubt - i wanna know oyu inside out
i wanna know your sould - i wanna lose control
c'mon n' let it out - i wanna know you inside out
ya gotta dig down deep - i wanna lose some slieep
i wanna scream and shout - i wanna know oyu inside out
tell me everything...
 
rof Hi all

Oman and Jenny , i TRULY respect what you have found one in the other, I too have had not just 1 but 2 Ldr's this past year (learn from the past )however the LDR I am crrently in with Dracoa is the most meaningful relationship I have had in quite awhile .. He is soo swet , kinbd ,loving and understanding to me .... all the things I so admire in a person , He is a very giving and affectionate man .., and I plan on giving him all the love and yet also all the space he needs in order for our friendship to grow , wishing each and everyone here a Happy New Years , you both esp Jenny and Oman , you give me hope..:heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
meop79 said:
Actually I'll seriously disagree with that in my experience meeting someone online tends to be more romantic and a lot more emotionally intimate then meeting someone in the flesh because that's all there is lol.

Meop79@yahoo.com

I agree wholeheartedly, Meop!

Even though we are now together, we still exchange written words through these posts and emails to express our feelings and love for each other.

Although it's a whole lot better now that we can actually "reach out and touch!".;)

Hope everyone's New Year's went well, and that 2003 is a great one for all of us.:heart:
 
Back
Top