Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
whenever i'm hungry, I can justcome here to drools:p
morning mama,have a beautiful sunday!:heart:
p.s.
Sorry, just wet your table:D



don't worry about it...Crude often drools when he comes into the kitchen...
Over the lovely ladies in here....
The sun is shining and looks like a nice day...still plenty of snow:rolleyes:
 
Yep we do and that's what makes us strong to live long:D
Yes the ex and I get along much better this way....we have all the family togther and gone thru a lot of rough times together too.....it's nice to have someone just to hang with now and then LOL

{{{{Rose}}} :kiss: Nodding we must be flexible and resiliant to live in such climes. :)

I am so very glad hear it is working out that way with you and your ex. :)
 
Hey Kitchen Family :heart:

How are we all? I love bingo! i haven't played in awhile..maybe i'll work on that for the next weekend..Hmm..


It's cold out today..i might run to the store tho..i need some groceries..

Have a good day everyone!

:rose:

Good afternoon {{{Cipher}}

I used to call bingo at church functions. It is fun. Hope you got all of the stuff you needed at the store yesterday and had a good day. Have a wonderful Sunday too.
 
Not bad here in the 30's no wind and sunny!!! having the ex over to eat tonite.....prbly watch the football games

Hope the two of you enjoyed the games. I got kind of bored with the games and I watched my Netflix movie. Julie & Julia. That was a fun movie to watch. I enjoyed the extras too.
 
Yeah it's sunny..but chilly..tomorrow is gonna be about 40..Yayyy!!!

What you cooking tonite?

hehe well letting the store do the cooking going to get a broasted chicken and something to go with it.....I'm lazy LOL

Hope the temps went up for all.

Yes, those broasted chickens are pretty good. My store has one display of them right by the checkout at the front of the store. I mean how easy is it? ;)
 
Hope the two of you enjoyed the games. I got kind of bored with the games and I watched my Netflix movie. Julie & Julia. That was a fun movie to watch. I enjoyed the extras too.

Well since my g/daughter is such a big Vikes fan and lives in Tex it's interesting and of course I'm a Favre fan...so it's all good....
 
don't worry about it...Crude often drools when he comes into the kitchen...
Over the lovely ladies in here....
The sun is shining and looks like a nice day...still plenty of snow:rolleyes:

LOL ~ How sweet. Filtered sun here, then some clouds. As you said, still more than enough snow too. Still better than it has been.
 
Watching the Vikings game...go Vikes!!!:D



Nice and sunny today and about 25

Listening to A Prairie Home Companion as I post. :) I will check out the game when that is over.

Sun always makes it nicer.
 
Well since my g/daughter is such a big Vikes fan and lives in Tex it's interesting and of course I'm a Favre fan...so it's all good....

I have a brother in the cities and so he's a Vikings fan. When he and his family visit at least one of them wear a Vikings t-shirt. :) I will check the game out in about half and hour. :)
 
Good afternoon {{{{Rose}}}}} :kiss:

Hope you are having a marvelous one. Guess I have two teams I have to support. I have one brother in the twin cities and another in IN. Oh well. It will work out as it does.
 
Good morning {{{{{rose}}}}} :kiss: Have a terrific Tuesday sweetie.
 
Good Evening Kitchen!
:heart:


just a quick post to check in, grab some food and a cup of tea before i call it a night..i know it's early..about 6.but i started work at 4am and got home at 430..just to do it again tomorrow. Ughhh store inventory is thursday :eek: always a stressful time for all of us managers...hell i might need a bottle of wine..let me check momma's pantry LoL
 
goo evening kitchen,what's for dinner Rose?
i think we need to restock the pantry soon,
k, i'm off to the market:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top