Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Crimson....find some goodies ...that's what I need to do tomorrow before this next winter storm gets here:rolleyes:

Hey Cipha.....I know you working hard...Kayle did you see the Vikes game Sunday!!!
Now if they can play that well next sunday
 
Well Crimson....find some goodies ...that's what I need to do tomorrow before this next winter storm gets here:rolleyes:

Hey Cipha.....I know you working hard...Kayle did you see the Vikes game Sunday!!!
Now if they can play that well next sunday

Good evening {{{{Rose}}}} Nice to see you. Yes that was quite a game. Got this prayer from my brother living in MN.

OUR FAVRE, WHO ART IN MINNESOTA. HALLOWED BY THY GAME. THY BLITZ MAY COME, THY SCREEN PASS WILL BE DONE. ON TURF OR GRASS AS IT IS IN HEAVEN. GIVE US THIS DAY OUR POINT SPREAD, AND FORGIVE US OUR FUMBLES, AS WE DO NOT FORGIVE THOSE WHO FUMBLE AGAINST US. LEAD US NOT TO INTERCEPTIONS, BUT DELIVER US A TOUCHDOWN. FOR THINE IS THE FUTURE AND POWER OF VIKINGS FOOTBALL. FOREVER AND EVER, OR UNTIL YOU RETIRE AGAIN.

I hear you about the next winter storm. It is going to start getting nasty where I am tomorrow night. At least I can get to my yoga tomorrow morning. Did other errands today. Take care sweetie.
 
{{{{{Bug}}}}} :kiss:
Guess they aren't as talented as you are.

Shhhhhhh!!!!! doncha give away my secret...
at this rate u're making me debate whether to gag you or spank you...
mebbe I'll do both.. after kisssssing and lotsa hugging...


Momma... miss out chats.. but will be a while before I can call... sio will try to soon.
Am heading back to India on Sunday (BTW, 19 yrs ago... I think i got married..)..
My route will take me from Sakhalin to arrive 8 hrs later in Moscow and since Mosow is 7 hrs behind... it will be just an hour on the clock when i land.. leave here at 2 pm and arrive at 3 .. I think .. and all those hours chasing the sun,,,
then around midnight will fly another 6 to 7 hrs to Dubai.. and hours later.. (have to check how long) take a three hr flight to Bombay.. and then after a three hr wait. take a one hour flight.. and then will finally be about an hour's drive from home..
Will be there till the 8th when I fly back the same way.. via Bombay-Dubaiand stop at Moscow for four days to attend some safety courses.. and then on that weekend.. fly to Houston.. spend a week in a conference and then go visting for a week... Dallas, Kentucky.. Ct, NYC and then head back to Sakhalin to start working again...
and then 6 weeks later.. will be back in the flight path to India.. lol...
Not the usual commute to work. and not often asked `how was your day'.. lol
But then.. I guess i can say.. I don;t let the grass grown under my ass...
I'll keep in touch as best as I can Momma.. keep the coffee steaming... you never know when a travel weary bug might stop by to sip and chew..
Hope you are well prepared for the storm that kayte said is heading your way and you can hunker down till it passes.. Stock up on Bug hugs to turn up the heating and to stay snug...


Cipha.. you got the story.. and so you know where I'm gonna be.. too bad your grocery is not on my route.. or wuld have loved to look you up.. and who know.. look up you.. (me baaadd)
Huggggs ... and kisssssessss.


I guess I am da invisible Bug to CB... lol...
But then, not all ladies like to play with Bugs in Kitchens.. lol.....

Till I crawl past again... c u darlings..
 
no worry, i have enought foodfor feeding 5, will last for three months:D



Oh goodie then we don't have to worry...the ex came and got me today and drove me around and I bought him a sandwich...something to be said for have a friendly divorce:D
 
Crude....well congrats then I guess if you think you got married LOL
Always nice to get your updates and keeping us in the loop
Been out and got things done today ...waiting for the nasty weather:rolleyes:
 
Big nasty icestorm/blizzard heading our way for the whole weekend....:rolleyes:

I'm so sick of winter!!!!!
 
Oh that was too funny sent it to my g/daughter:D
Take care and stay safe

TGIF {{{{rose}}}} :kiss: Put a smile on my face to know the poem will bring smiles to others. :)

The freezing rain essentially stayed to the south of me. :nana: Today won't be too bad but the weekend is going to be very wet, in one form or another.

Keep yourself warm and safe.
 
TGIF {{{{rose}}}} :kiss: Put a smile on my face to know the poem will bring smiles to others. :)

The freezing rain essentially stayed to the south of me. :nana: Today won't be too bad but the weekend is going to be very wet, in one form or another.

Keep yourself warm and safe.

Yes and she passed it on to several others too...well the storm is going to hit us hard here:rolleyes: high winds ice and then snow too...got things done this morn...hope it's not as bad as they say..but they are saying this clear into monday:eek:
So might be a long weekend again!!!
 
Shhhhhhh!!!!! doncha give away my secret...
at this rate u're making me debate whether to gag you or spank you...
mebbe I'll do both.. after kisssssing and lotsa hugging...


Momma... miss out chats.. but will be a while before I can call... sio will try to soon.
Am heading back to India on Sunday (BTW, 19 yrs ago... I think i got married..)..
My route will take me from Sakhalin to arrive 8 hrs later in Moscow and since Mosow is 7 hrs behind... it will be just an hour on the clock when i land.. leave here at 2 pm and arrive at 3 .. I think .. and all those hours chasing the sun,,,
then around midnight will fly another 6 to 7 hrs to Dubai.. and hours later.. (have to check how long) take a three hr flight to Bombay.. and then after a three hr wait. take a one hour flight.. and then will finally be about an hour's drive from home..
Will be there till the 8th when I fly back the same way.. via Bombay-Dubaiand stop at Moscow for four days to attend some safety courses.. and then on that weekend.. fly to Houston.. spend a week in a conference and then go visting for a week... Dallas, Kentucky.. Ct, NYC and then head back to Sakhalin to start working again...
and then 6 weeks later.. will be back in the flight path to India.. lol...
Not the usual commute to work. and not often asked `how was your day'.. lol
But then.. I guess i can say.. I don;t let the grass grown under my ass...
I'll keep in touch as best as I can Momma.. keep the coffee steaming... you never know when a travel weary bug might stop by to sip and chew..
Hope you are well prepared for the storm that kayte said is heading your way and you can hunker down till it passes.. Stock up on Bug hugs to turn up the heating and to stay snug...


Cipha.. you got the story.. and so you know where I'm gonna be.. too bad your grocery is not on my route.. or wuld have loved to look you up.. and who know.. look up you.. (me baaadd)
Huggggs ... and kisssssessss.


I guess I am da invisible Bug to CB... lol...
But then, not all ladies like to play with Bugs in Kitchens.. lol.....

Till I crawl past again... c u darlings..

{{{{{Bug}}}}} :kiss: Mmmm, those :kiss:es and hugs are wonderful and then the spanking and gagging. Sounds absolutely grand.

Oh my, your itinerary is quite something to say the least. Hope you are able to get in contact once in awhile, especially when you are in the States. :D
 
Crude....well congrats then I guess if you think you got married LOL
Always nice to get your updates and keeping us in the loop
Been out and got things done today ...waiting for the nasty weather:rolleyes:

Hope you got all you needed before that nasty storm stuck you.
 
Big nasty icestorm/blizzard heading our way for the whole weekend....:rolleyes:

I'm so sick of winter!!!!!

You've got that right. Hope you are all hunkered down sweetie. It is headed in my direction too. They aren't sure what we will get, rain, ice, snow... High winds in any case.
 
Yes and she passed it on to several others too...well the storm is going to hit us hard here:rolleyes: high winds ice and then snow too...got things done this morn...hope it's not as bad as they say..but they are saying this clear into monday:eek:
So might be a long weekend again!!!

Shudders! And with the ice falling first, bonding to the pavement and then the snow. Makes it so much harder to clean up. :(

Hoping it doesn't get at bad for you as they are forecasting. Keep safe and warm.
 
{{{{{rose}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Keep safe and warm darling. Looks like your weather is going to be nasty. :heart:
 
Well actually we very lucky and it missed us ...just some rain and very slippery outside but no snow ....so far...

:nana: That is so grand to hear. Crossing my fingers it continues to be a miss for you. Please stay inside and away from the slippery. :kiss:
 
:nana: That is so grand to hear. Crossing my fingers it continues to be a miss for you. Please stay inside and away from the slippery. :kiss:



Well I went out this morn over to the ex's to do laundry but in for the rest of the day.....and it was pretty slippery...making some chili for supper tonite
 
Well I went out this morn over to the ex's to do laundry but in for the rest of the day.....and it was pretty slippery...making some chili for supper tonite

Chili and staying in sound absolutely perfect. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top