Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}:kiss:
you too,have a wonderful and sexy weekend:heart:kiss:{{{{{{{{{{{{{{rose}}}}}}}}}}}}}}:heart:

{{{{{{Chrimson}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Thank you sweetie. Hope you are doing exactly what you want to do today. :)
 
Good morning {{{{{rose}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Hope you are doing well sweetie. And are you all ready for the games today? :D
 
{{{{{{Chrimson}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Thank you sweetie. Hope you are doing exactly what you want to do today. :)
thankyou{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{kayte}}}}}}}}}}}
i did was a very busy day.
have a wonderful Sunday:heart::kiss:
you too sweet {{{{{{{{{{{{{rose}}}}}}}}}}}
 
Morning gals....well we are getting the crappy weather today snow and wind:rolleyes:

And yes thank god for football...went over and got the laundry and in for the day!!
 
Morning gals....well we are getting the crappy weather today snow and wind:rolleyes:

And yes thank god for football...went over and got the laundry and in for the day!!

{{{{{rose}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Happy to know you are in for the day. :) Sorry to hear you have to leave your unit to take care of your laundry.

Have a marvelous time watching the games. :D:D:D
 
{{{{{rose}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Happy to know you are in for the day. :) Sorry to hear you have to leave your unit to take care of your laundry.

Have a marvelous time watching the games. :D:D:D

It's not that I have to leave...I do the laundry for free at the ex's and his machines are much bigger and he insists LOL
Course I do his too at the same time:D
 
It's not that I have to leave...I do the laundry for free at the ex's and his machines are much bigger and he insists LOL
Course I do his too at the same time:D

Now that sounds good. You are both coming out ahead that way. :D
 
And good morning to you...and it's a very nasty day..winds 40mph and snowing...I cancelled all my things today...not going out!!!

morning sweetie,{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Rose}}}}}}}}}}}}} had the most nasty and snowy weather pass 2 weeks.today is warmer and sunny. been staying home under the blanket and watching tv all day long. will be goingout today to get my nails done.
will fine a nice cafe do some people watching:D..
bout time ti fine myself a good company...;) good girl like me should have a loving boy friend..
 
morning sweetie,{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Rose}}}}}}}}}}}}} had the most nasty and snowy weather pass 2 weeks.today is warmer and sunny. been staying home under the blanket and watching tv all day long. will be goingout today to get my nails done.
will fine a nice cafe do some people watching:D..
bout time ti fine myself a good company...;) good girl like me should have a loving boy friend..



Can't wait for warmer weather LOL....just like somebody shaking feathers all over it's snowing so hard....
I do my own nails all the time....and yes you should have a loving boyfriend....I have been writing and talking to someone since charles died...haven't met him yet....but he is close at least:D
 
you are lucky {{{{{Rose}}}}}, i have not talking to a really human for a very long time...no one clse enough to share my feelings...:(
 
you are lucky {{{{{Rose}}}}}, i have not talking to a really human for a very long time...no one clse enough to share my feelings...:(



Ohhh that's sucks big time....you always have me....but yu need a real live person to talk too...:rolleyes:
 
And good morning to you...and it's a very nasty day..winds 40mph and snowing...I cancelled all my things today...not going out!!!

Good afternoon {{{{{Rose}}}}} :kiss::heart:

Glad to hear you are staying in today. That sounds just nasty were you are to say the least. :eek:
 
morning sweetie,{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Rose}}}}}}}}}}}}} had the most nasty and snowy weather pass 2 weeks.today is warmer and sunny. been staying home under the blanket and watching tv all day long. will be goingout today to get my nails done.
will fine a nice cafe do some people watching:D..
bout time ti fine myself a good company...;) good girl like me should have a loving boy friend..

Good afternoon {{{{{Crimson}}}}} :kiss:

Have a great time when you go out today. I too get my nails done. We all need to treat ourselves. I am sure you will find a loving guy sweetie.
 
Good afternoon {{{{{Rose}}}}} :kiss::heart:

Glad to hear you are staying in today. That sounds just nasty were you are to say the least. :eek:

Oh believe me it's just plain nasty LOL...Am I the only one that does her own nails:D
But I agree sometimes we just need to pamper ourselves:rose:
 
Can't wait for warmer weather LOL....just like somebody shaking feathers all over it's snowing so hard....
I do my own nails all the time....and yes you should have a loving boyfriend....I have been writing and talking to someone since charles died...haven't met him yet....but he is close at least:D

Good afternoon {{{{Rose}}}} :kiss: Yes warmer weather would be so nice. We have just a few flurries, not a blizzard like you are. Even if the snow has stopped falling with those high winds you can be having a ground blizzard.

I am so thrilled to hear you are communicating with someone. And geography helps too. :D
 
you are lucky {{{{{Rose}}}}}, i have not talking to a really human for a very long time...no one clse enough to share my feelings...:(

{{{{Crimson}}}} Sorry to hear you don't have anyone there to share your self with. :kiss:
 
Oh believe me it's just plain nasty LOL...Am I the only one that does her own nails:D
But I agree sometimes we just need to pamper ourselves:rose:

My nails are so soft I can't get any length out of them. Believe me, I've tried. Years ago a friend showed me where she got her nails done. I have been getting acrylic put on my ever since. I need to go about every 2 and a half, three weeks. Depends on how fast they are growing and the color I have put on.
It works for me. I have long tapering fingers and so having long nails looks very nice. How do I decide on the length? Well if I am no longer able to type without hitting the key above the one I want it is time to have them filed. ;) Yes, I'm a touch typist. Working with computers encourated that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top