Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon {{{{Rose}}}} :kiss: Yes warmer weather would be so nice. We have just a few flurries, not a blizzard like you are. Even if the snow has stopped falling with those high winds you can be having a ground blizzard.

I am so thrilled to hear you are communicating with someone. And geography helps too. :D




Yes I'm just not sure if I'm ready to start a new relationship...but 50 miles from me is a lot closer than Atlanta was
Been weird all day...snows terrible sun for awhile....blowing and drifting sometimes can't see across the street...
 
My nails are so soft I can't get any length out of them. Believe me, I've tried. Years ago a friend showed me where she got her nails done. I have been getting acrylic put on my ever since. I need to go about every 2 and a half, three weeks. Depends on how fast they are growing and the color I have put on.
It works for me. I have long tapering fingers and so having long nails looks very nice. How do I decide on the length? Well if I am no longer able to type without hitting the key above the one I want it is time to have them filed. ;) Yes, I'm a touch typist. Working with computers encourated that.

I think Cipha does the same thing...my nails are really hard... and I too have to cut them down when they interfer with playing and typing LOL
I started taking glucosamine quite some time ago and that really helps too...
good for bones and also for my glacoma....
 
Yes I'm just not sure if I'm ready to start a new relationship...but 50 miles from me is a lot closer than Atlanta was
Been weird all day...snows terrible sun for awhile....blowing and drifting sometimes can't see across the street...

I do understand you not wanting to rush anything. Nodding 50 miles is like down the street, in the same neighborhood compared to Atlanta.

You do need to stay in as you said.
 
I do understand you not wanting to rush anything. Nodding 50 miles is like down the street, in the same neighborhood compared to Atlanta.

You do need to stay in as you said.


yeah it sure is...I told him just not to rush me and let me take my time...he does understand and also knows that Charles will always be in my heart
Now it's snowing again:rolleyes:
But the wind is supposed to go down and better tomorrow...getting cabin fever LOL...but glad I have a place to be warm
Of course the Vikings lost last nite so now I will prbly root for the Saints...since they have never been to the Super Bowl!
 
yeah it sure is...I told him just not to rush me and let me take my time...he does understand and also knows that Charles will always be in my heart
Now it's snowing again:rolleyes:
But the wind is supposed to go down and better tomorrow...getting cabin fever LOL...but glad I have a place to be warm
Of course the Vikings lost last nite so now I will prbly root for the Saints...since they have never been to the Super Bowl!

From what you have said about him he sounds like a keeper. :)

We are getting a bit, I am watching it cover the roof of the building across from me. Glad to hear things will be getting better for you tomorrow.

Yes the Vikings lost. So my MN brother isn't happy. The Colts are in so my IN brother is. But right now he and the woman he is seeing are on a cruise. He has sent a couple of iphone emails. One was a picture of the promanade. The marvels of modern technology. They are onboard and it will be leaving port soon. :) I hope they have a great time.

Not sure who I'm rooting for but I have a bit of time to decide.
 
From what you have said about him he sounds like a keeper. :)

We are getting a bit, I am watching it cover the roof of the building across from me. Glad to hear things will be getting better for you tomorrow.

Yes the Vikings lost. So my MN brother isn't happy. The Colts are in so my IN brother is. But right now he and the woman he is seeing are on a cruise. He has sent a couple of iphone emails. One was a picture of the promanade. The marvels of modern technology. They are onboard and it will be leaving port soon. :) I hope they have a great time.

Not sure who I'm rooting for but I have a bit of time to decide.

Well only time will tell I guess...we haven't met in person but he seems to think he is in love with me...
Yes most of the people around here were Vikings fans....my grand/daughter has been one since she was about 9 and she just turned 37!!!It's amazing what wonderful things there are now days....can't you just see our older relatives shaking their heads over all this new fangled stuff LOL
Got some chix thighs and mashed potatoes for supper tonite
 
Well only time will tell I guess...we haven't met in person but he seems to think he is in love with me...
Yes most of the people around here were Vikings fans....my grand/daughter has been one since she was about 9 and she just turned 37!!!It's amazing what wonderful things there are now days....can't you just see our older relatives shaking their heads over all this new fangled stuff LOL
Got some chix thighs and mashed potatoes for supper tonite

You are right about time. Hoping your first meeting is a good one.

Sometimes I shake my head at all of the new fangled stuff we have, and we don't even blink and eye. Sounds like you had a grand supper. Keep safe and warm.
 
You are right about time. Hoping your first meeting is a good one.

Sometimes I shake my head at all of the new fangled stuff we have, and we don't even blink and eye. Sounds like you had a grand supper. Keep safe and warm.



Well spent an hr and half on the phone with him tonite...if the weather cooperates we might be meeting this weekend...I'm warm wrapped up in big robe!!:D
 
Well spent an hr and half on the phone with him tonite...if the weather cooperates we might be meeting this weekend...I'm warm wrapped up in big robe!!:D

Definitely sounds more than promising! Hope the weather cooperates. Yes a big fuzzy robe is the perfect thing.
 
good morning{{{{{{{{{{Rose & Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}
i miss having a fire pace, now this stupid house{i've moved way up Nofrth} is just too cold:(
 
Good morning {{{{Rose}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Hope the day is going well for you sweetie.
 
good morning{{{{{{{{{{Rose & Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}
i miss having a fire pace, now this stupid house{i've moved way up Nofrth} is just too cold:(

Good morning {{{{Crimson}}}} :kiss: Sorry to hear you are dealing with that. Yes we are getting more of that, wind and cold as the week goes on. Hope warm moves in for you.
 
Good morning {{{{Crimson}}}} :kiss: Sorry to hear you are dealing with that. Yes we are getting more of that, wind and cold as the week goes on. Hope warm moves in for you.
will be still cold for a long,...can't wait till summer...i want May to come soon.
have a happy tuesday{{{Kayte}}}:kiss:

:rose:
 
will be still cold for a long,...can't wait till summer...i want May to come soon.
have a happy tuesday{{{Kayte}}}:kiss:

:rose:

{{{{Crimson}}}} :kiss: Yes May is good. If it snows it doesn't last too long. :rolleyes:

Have a wonderful one yourself sweetie.
 
May!!!!

Ah yes May ...my b/day month and Mothers day...wooohooooooooooo
Well a bit nicer today...at least not those terrible winds...but still danged cold:rolleyes:
Did bingo this afternoon...they all enjoy that so much...just had something to eat and doing the dishes..
Hope everyone is doing ok:rose::rose::kiss:
 
Ah yes May ...my b/day month and Mothers day...wooohooooooooooo
Well a bit nicer today...at least not those terrible winds...but still danged cold:rolleyes:
Did bingo this afternoon...they all enjoy that so much...just had something to eat and doing the dishes..
Hope everyone is doing ok:rose::rose::kiss:

{{{Rose}}} Glad to hear your winds have died down. Yes it is getting colder where I am now too. Oh well looks like our January thaw is over... :(

Hope you had fun too.

Just finished eating myself.

Keep safe and warm. :rose: :kiss:
 
Just going to watch American Idol.....always kinda interesting.....but my favorite show is Dancing with the stars!
 
Just going to watch American Idol.....always kinda interesting.....but my favorite show is Dancing with the stars!

Hope you had a good time. I just watched an old movie. I guess the proper term is a classic one. It was "Born Yesterday" with Judy Holiday and William Holden. It was a very good movie.
 
Well here it is Thurs already...geesh where does the week go...
Katye I have seen that movie long ago and it was a good one....
Still cold here below zero this morn:rolleyes:
 
Well here it is Thurs already...geesh where does the week go...
Katye I have seen that movie long ago and it was a good one....
Still cold here below zero this morn:rolleyes:

Good morning {{{{Rose}}}}} :kiss::heart:

Still cold here. And of course the sun is shining just as brilliant as can be. Sighs. :rolleyes:

Have a terrific Thursday and keep warm! :D
 
Sometimes that old sun sure can fool you into thinking it's nicer...but brrrrrrrrrrrrr it's 6 below right now...and only going to be about 12 above!!!
Stay warm and safe....:rose::kiss:
 
Sometimes that old sun sure can fool you into thinking it's nicer...but brrrrrrrrrrrrr it's 6 below right now...and only going to be about 12 above!!!
Stay warm and safe....:rose::kiss:

Nodding that it can. False advertising I say. ;)

It is -3 here right now and I heard it may get up to +10. Whatever the exact numbers say it is COLD!

I'm not planning on going anywhere today. Unless the winds die down.... And even then I think I'm saying in.

Hope you are keeping safe and warm yourself. :kiss: :rose:
 
Nodding that it can. False advertising I say. ;)

It is -3 here right now and I heard it may get up to +10. Whatever the exact numbers say it is COLD!

I'm not planning on going anywhere today. Unless the winds die down.... And even then I think I'm saying in.

Hope you are keeping safe and warm yourself. :kiss: :rose:

You definately got that right...
I don't care what they say COLD IS COLD!!!!!!!
I have some things to do later but no hurry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top