Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
You definately got that right...
I don't care what they say COLD IS COLD!!!!!!!
I have some things to do later but no hurry

Please dress nice and warm. I'm hoping there is no wind when you go out. That can make such a differece.
 
Well it wasn't quite as bad today..17 above and no wind!!!
Got a message from Bug for the kitchen gals...he says he's having a had time getting on Lit but to say hell to everyone here:rose::kiss:
 
Well it wasn't quite as bad today..17 above and no wind!!!
Got a message from Bug for the kitchen gals...he says he's having a had time getting on Lit but to say hell to everyone here:rose::kiss:

Good evening {{{{{Rose}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Sounds almost livable. ;)
Not bad where I am, it got up to 23, but there was some breeze. Hope it keeps warming for both of us.

Please say the same to Bug if you are able to be in touch with him. I have missed him.
 
Good evening {{{{{Rose}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Sounds almost livable. ;)
Not bad where I am, it got up to 23, but there was some breeze. Hope it keeps warming for both of us.

Please say the same to Bug if you are able to be in touch with him. I have missed him.


Oh well winter isn't done with us by a long ways ...snow tomorrow nite again:rolleyes:
I'll be sure to pass the message on to bug..he says it's really hard to get on lit....
 
Oh well winter isn't done with us by a long ways ...snow tomorrow nite again:rolleyes:
I'll be sure to pass the message on to bug..he says it's really hard to get on lit....

{{{{{Rose}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

You are so right about winter. Hope the snow isn't too, too bad. Crossing my fingers for you. We are supposed to get more too. :rolleyes:

Thanks for passing the message to Bug.

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. :)
 
{{{{{Rose}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

You are so right about winter. Hope the snow isn't too, too bad. Crossing my fingers for you. We are supposed to get more too. :rolleyes:

Thanks for passing the message to Bug.

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. :)

Well just got done going to kmart and the dollar store....went over and did some laundry this morn and fixed breakfast for the ex....now I'm home to stay and thnk I will throw together some potato soup...sounds like a winner to me!!!:D
 
Well just got done going to kmart and the dollar store....went over and did some laundry this morn and fixed breakfast for the ex....now I'm home to stay and thnk I will throw together some potato soup...sounds like a winner to me!!!:D

Sounds like all is good there. :) Waiting for the dryer to finish will fold the stuff, get my list and then off to the grocery store.
 
Sounds like all is good there. :) Waiting for the dryer to finish will fold the stuff, get my list and then off to the grocery store.

Well just watching the BB game and my team lost...my son and his wife were over for about an hour and half and just let....
My soup is done....
 
Well just watching the BB game and my team lost...my son and his wife were over for about an hour and half and just let....
My soup is done....

I did my shopping, got home put the stuff away. I needed some sit down time then so I called my folks to see how much snow they got. Not as bad as what they got in December. Still 5-6 inches can be nasty in NC. They are fine.

Nice you got to see them. :) Sorry your team lost. My college team did too today. They beat Uconn the other day they should have won today as well. :(

Mmmm, I bet your place smells heavenly. Enjoy your dinner. Keep safe and warm.
 
I did my shopping, got home put the stuff away. I needed some sit down time then so I called my folks to see how much snow they got. Not as bad as what they got in December. Still 5-6 inches can be nasty in NC. They are fine.

Nice you got to see them. :) Sorry your team lost. My college team did too today. They beat Uconn the other day they should have won today as well. :(

Mmmm, I bet your place smells heavenly. Enjoy your dinner. Keep safe and warm.



I see they got quite a bit of snow in N.Carolina....around Asheville...weather sure has been nasty all around....soup was good just watching Extreme house make over...always gets me teary...then I watche Desperate Houswives
 
I see they got quite a bit of snow in N.Carolina....around Asheville...weather sure has been nasty all around....soup was good just watching Extreme house make over...always gets me teary...then I watche Desperate Houswives

My folks live 20-25 miles from Asheville. :)

Asheville is known for the Biltmore Estate. That is quite a place to visit.

I watched a PBS program and finished putting away laundry etc. Just stuff.

Glad to hear the soup was good, but then I knew it would be.
 
My folks live 20-25 miles from Asheville. :)

Asheville is known for the Biltmore Estate. That is quite a place to visit.

I watched a PBS program and finished putting away laundry etc. Just stuff.

Glad to hear the soup was good, but then I knew it would be.

Yes I know that my d/in/law was in Asheville with her sister and brought me a lovely book from there..it was always one the the places on my *Bucket List* lol but prbly never make it there....
 
Yes I know that my d/in/law was in Asheville with her sister and brought me a lovely book from there..it was always one the the places on my *Bucket List* lol but prbly never make it there....

And to think, that was a family's private home!

Well one never knows. :) Have a great night and looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. Sleep well.
 
Good morning {{{{{Rose}}}}} :kiss::heart:

Hope you are having a marvelous morning. :) I just got home from exercising. It was good. I have a few aches, but they are good ones.
 
Good morning {{{{{Rose}}}}} :kiss::heart:

Hope you are having a marvelous morning. :) I just got home from exercising. It was good. I have a few aches, but they are good ones.

Well would you believe we have at least 4-5 more inches of snow and it was pretty nasty this morn...I had to get gas and go play and do bingo this afternoon...but it has let up now...but deep out back!

Yes I loved reading about Biltmore and of course doing some research online...what a place!!!
 
Well would you believe we have at least 4-5 more inches of snow and it was pretty nasty this morn...I had to get gas and go play and do bingo this afternoon...but it has let up now...but deep out back!

Yes I loved reading about Biltmore and of course doing some research online...what a place!!!

Good afternoon {{{{Rose}}}}} :kiss:

Oh geez, you got more of the white stuff. My folks in NC got another 6 inches. I'm supposed to get a couple overnight. Glad you made it out and back safely. Hope you are curling up and keeping warm. :)

Yes Biltmore is definitely something.
 
Good afternoon {{{{Rose}}}}} :kiss:

Oh geez, you got more of the white stuff. My folks in NC got another 6 inches. I'm supposed to get a couple overnight. Glad you made it out and back safely. Hope you are curling up and keeping warm. :)

Yes Biltmore is definitely something.


yeh we sure did:rolleyes: and it's still lightly snowing......yes I'm home done for the day and watching Jeopardy and going to warm up some more soup for tonite....you just can't make a small batch of soup:eek:
 
yeh we sure did:rolleyes: and it's still lightly snowing......yes I'm home done for the day and watching Jeopardy and going to warm up some more soup for tonite....you just can't make a small batch of soup:eek:

Well we have made it to February. Spring is slowly getting here...

I will also have soup tonight. You are right. One can't make just a small batch of it. Of course it is good, even better on second and third days. :)
 
Well we have made it to February. Spring is slowly getting here...

I will also have soup tonight. You are right. One can't make just a small batch of it. Of course it is good, even better on second and third days. :)




Yep so far so good....and I can't wait to complain about the heat LOL

Always better warmed up....when there is only one ...you eat forever:rolleyes:
 
Yep so far so good....and I can't wait to complain about the heat LOL

Always better warmed up....when there is only one ...you eat forever:rolleyes:

Grins~ Yes we will be doing that come summer. :)

That one does. I hear you with that.
 
Just watching some tv and being lazy....and wrapped up in nice warm robe....hope your evening is going welll
 
Hey Kitchen! :rose:

How is everyone? i'm doing okay..exhausted as usual with this remodel i've been helping out with..

Got some snow today..not bad tho..it's most def drivable!

Hope all of you are doing well!

:heart:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top