Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Kitchen! :rose:

How is everyone? i'm doing okay..exhausted as usual with this remodel i've been helping out with..

Got some snow today..not bad tho..it's most def drivable!

Hope all of you are doing well!

:heart:

Well crap do you know they are saying 4 more inches this fri!!!!
Sounds like you have really been busy... things are rather calm here right now LOL
Been to bingo today...so got my 2 days of volunteer in till fri....and thats when it's supposed to snow again...Bug said to tell everyone hi..he has trouble getting on to Lit... just going to eat something
 
Well crap do you know they are saying 4 more inches this fri!!!!
Sounds like you have really been busy... things are rather calm here right now LOL
Been to bingo today...so got my 2 days of volunteer in till fri....and thats when it's supposed to snow again...Bug said to tell everyone hi..he has trouble getting on to Lit... just going to eat something


I sure have been busy..it's almost over tho..Wheew.

That sucks Bug is having problems! Tell the lil critter i said "Hi" and he can email me too if he needs to.

Go enjoy ur dinner. i need more tea..i'm freeeezing!:(
 
I sure have been busy..it's almost over tho..Wheew.

That sucks Bug is having problems! Tell the lil critter i said "Hi" and he can email me too if he needs to.

Go enjoy ur dinner. i need more tea..i'm freeeezing!:(

Had dinner...did dishes...watching Idol....I hate being cold....
Glad your about done with all that extra crap:rolleyes:
 
Hey Kitchen! :rose:

How is everyone? i'm doing okay..exhausted as usual with this remodel i've been helping out with..

Got some snow today..not bad tho..it's most def drivable!

Hope all of you are doing well!

:heart:

Good evening {{{{{Cipher}}}}} Nice to see you. That kind of work is exhausting. Please take care.

We got some today too. Early and it made a mess of the roads, freeway. Trucks spinning out. You'd think by now they'd know how to drive in the winter weather.

Hope you have a Happy Hump Day tomorrow. :)
 
Happy Hump Day {{{{{{rose}}}}} :kiss::heart:

Keep warm and safe sweetie.
 
Hello Rose! I hope life is treating you well and you are staying warm!

It's cold and sunny here in the windy city. But you know what they say.........if you dont like the chicago weather wait a minute and it will change!

WCM
 
Hello Rose! I hope life is treating you well and you are staying warm!

It's cold and sunny here in the windy city. But you know what they say.........if you dont like the chicago weather wait a minute and it will change!

WCM

Well hi stranger...nice to see your still around... oh life has it's ups and downs....but that's life I guess....
Same here cold windy snowy ...seems like a long cold winter and we aren't nearly done:eek:
 
Well hi stranger...nice to see your still around... oh life has it's ups and downs....but that's life I guess....
Same here cold windy snowy ...seems like a long cold winter and we aren't nearly done:eek:


It's not snowy here..sunny..but it's not warm..you know i'm cold..i'm always cold..Ughhhh

I worked half a day...i'm done with that other store!! YAYYYYYY :nana: it's Miller time for jes! LMAO

You ok today otherwise momma??
:heart:
 
It's not snowy here..sunny..but it's not warm..you know i'm cold..i'm always cold..Ughhhh

I worked half a day...i'm done with that other store!! YAYYYYYY :nana: it's Miller time for jes! LMAO

You ok today otherwise momma??
:heart:


You know me...always chilled too..got the heavy sweat pants on..
Yippee your done!!!! Yeah I'm ok....just waiting for the next dammed storm:rolleyes:


Well no Miller time...but cocktail hour after bit lol
 
Been out running around and it's getting cold and windy.. more snow on the way:eek:

I might have to hibernate

Good evening (((((((rose)))))))) :kiss:

It was sunny and nice in my neighborhood today. Got up to 33 degrees. At least that is what the OAT registered in my van. Had yoga today and then a light late lunch.

We have some on the way too, but it doesn't sound to bad. Hope it is less than they say it will be for you. Have a good night.
 
Good evening (((((((rose)))))))) :kiss:

It was sunny and nice in my neighborhood today. Got up to 33 degrees. At least that is what the OAT registered in my van. Had yoga today and then a light late lunch.

We have some on the way too, but it doesn't sound to bad. Hope it is less than they say it will be for you. Have a good night.



Wow that's almost like spring!!! Just wrapped up in my robe and blanket watching tv and reading and hoping it doesn't get too nasty either...:rose:
 
Wow that's almost like spring!!! Just wrapped up in my robe and blanket watching tv and reading and hoping it doesn't get too nasty either...:rose:

Good morning {{{{{Rose}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Hope you are keeping warm and safe and cozy. We've been lucky in WI regarding snow but that is going to change this week.

Please take care of yourself sweetie.

Have a super Super Bowl Sunday! :)
 
:
Good morning {{{{{Rose}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Hope you are keeping warm and safe and cozy. We've been lucky in WI regarding snow but that is going to change this week.

Please take care of yourself sweetie.

Have a super Super Bowl Sunday! :)

Well it's been snowing off and on since thurs temps aren't bad....just a lot of cleaning off the van
Got my stuff and running done for today so will prbly just be home now and watch the game later...:rose:
 
:

Well it's been snowing off and on since thurs temps aren't bad....just a lot of cleaning off the van
Got my stuff and running done for today so will prbly just be home now and watch the game later...:rose:

Glad to hear you are home now. I've gotten some work around here done, some cleaning, laundry. Need to make something for dinner, but can do that while watching the commercials during the game. :)
 
Glad to hear you are home now. I've gotten some work around here done, some cleaning, laundry. Need to make something for dinner, but can do that while watching the commercials during the game. :)

Same here...you know how it is...you start one thing and it leads to another so just got done with doing the refrig and wall behind it and taking down all my stuff and washing it whew!!!
I'll prbly have left overs...I made some good homemade mac and cheese last nite
 
Hi kitchen! :rose:

Hows it goin momma? i had a migraine that lasted awhile...that's why i haven't stopped by..i'm okay now.

They say we're having a storm..here we go...uggh..i believe kayte is about 45mins from me if that..so i'm sure she'll tell ya too we got us a storm coming..:rolleyes: I'm so over the snow..really i am lol jeez. i'm sure she is too!
 
Hi kitchen! :rose:

Hows it goin momma? i had a migraine that lasted awhile...that's why i haven't stopped by..i'm okay now.

They say we're having a storm..here we go...uggh..i believe kayte is about 45mins from me if that..so i'm sure she'll tell ya too we got us a storm coming..:rolleyes: I'm so over the snow..really i am lol jeez. i'm sure she is too!



Well it's just dammed cold and windy here...sorry about the migraine those things are nasty!! I have been out already playing piano and bingo this afternoon...so sick of this dammed weather:eek:
 
Same here...you know how it is...you start one thing and it leads to another so just got done with doing the refrig and wall behind it and taking down all my stuff and washing it whew!!!
I'll prbly have left overs...I made some good homemade mac and cheese last nite

Good afternoon {{{{{Rose}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Sounds like you got lots done yesterday. That homemade mac and cheese is absolutely perfect this time of year. Nice and warm and comforting.
 
Hi kitchen! :rose:

Hows it goin momma? i had a migraine that lasted awhile...that's why i haven't stopped by..i'm okay now.

They say we're having a storm..here we go...uggh..i believe kayte is about 45mins from me if that..so i'm sure she'll tell ya too we got us a storm coming..:rolleyes: I'm so over the snow..really i am lol jeez. i'm sure she is too!

Hi {{{{{Cipher}}}}} :kiss: They are saying we are in for it too. Looks like no yoga class on Wednesday. Oh well, I will do it here. I do some everyday as it does help.

I am so sorry to hear you suffer from migraines. I actual suffer from one that is called a aural migraine. It is 30 minutes of those visual symptoms, but they then clear up with no headache. That is it. Of course if I'm driving it becomes quite a challenge. :eek: Glad to hear you are ok now. Crossing my fingers it stays that way. :)
 
Well it's just dammed cold and windy here...sorry about the migraine those things are nasty!! I have been out already playing piano and bingo this afternoon...so sick of this dammed weather:eek:

We are in the prestorm stuff right now. It is clouding up, then the sun peeps out then it clouds up again. Got some flurries earlier. That has stopped for now, but it will get bad tonight and all day tomorrow through Wednesday morning.

I got out and exercised at the gym this morning, I am sure I will be in for the duration. Once the snow really starts the winds are supposed to pick up big time too. And of course, then the cold.

Take care and keep warm hon. :kiss:
 
Hi {{{{{Cipher}}}}} :kiss: They are saying we are in for it too. Looks like no yoga class on Wednesday. Oh well, I will do it here. I do some everyday as it does help.

I am so sorry to hear you suffer from migraines. I actual suffer from one that is called a aural migraine. It is 30 minutes of those visual symptoms, but they then clear up with no headache. That is it. Of course if I'm driving it becomes quite a challenge. :eek: Glad to hear you are ok now. Crossing my fingers it stays that way. :)


I didn't start getting migraines until i was in my early 20's. i take fioricet and that helps alot. But every now and then, i have to be taken to the ER and hooked up to this "concoction" of benedryl and compazine. that works within minutes. I haven't had one of those for a few months. Wheew.

For the minor ones tho i take 2 excedrin migraine and slam a mountain dew and bam! gone. LoL unreal.

Stupid snow..that's all i'm sayin :rolleyes:

(((( Kayte))))
:rose:
 
Well it's just dammed cold and windy here...sorry about the migraine those things are nasty!! I have been out already playing piano and bingo this afternoon...so sick of this dammed weather:eek:


Busy afternoon you've had. It's almost cocktail time..have a drink for me LoL:D

I'm with you..i'm sick of this weather too. You, me and kayte need to move to Arizona..i'm just sayin LoL
 
Yes girls...I'm done for today....the wind went down a little at least....
Yes Cipha it's almost that time LOL
Tomorrow do the same thing except switch the nursing homes...bingo and play piano......
Just cold here but at least the sun was out today!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top