kayte
This Was My Favorite Toy
- Joined
- Jan 7, 2002
- Posts
- 135,693
I didn't start getting migraines until i was in my early 20's. i take fioricet and that helps alot. But every now and then, i have to be taken to the ER and hooked up to this "concoction" of benedryl and compazine. that works within minutes. I haven't had one of those for a few months. Wheew.
For the minor ones tho i take 2 excedrin migraine and slam a mountain dew and bam! gone. LoL unreal.
Stupid snow..that's all i'm sayin
(((( Kayte))))
![]()
{{[[{{Cipher}}}}} That sounds so awful. I am so glad to hear you haven't had one of those really bad ones for a long time. May they never return. Glad to hear you have found something that works for you for the other ones.
Yes, snow is a four letter word. Heard the early news on and they are now saying it could leave as much as 14+ inches, plus lots of wind.
Keep yourself safe and warm.




I am watching the snow come down and posting.