Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Hump Day {{{{{Rose}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Well the accumulating snow has ended the winds are still gusting over 30 mph. Think I'm staying in. It isn't the main roads that concern me, it is the parking lot and getting my scooter in and out of the van. With my luck I'd slip on something in the lot.

Hope you have a wonderful day sweetie. Keep safe and warm. :D

Well for heavens sake...do stay home and don't take any chances...it's 14 below this morn but the sun is out...no volunteer jobs today so wont go out till later to the grocery store
 
Well for heavens sake...do stay home and don't take any chances...it's 14 below this morn but the sun is out...no volunteer jobs today so wont go out till later to the grocery store

Absolutely sweetie. I've been doing some "cleaning," stuff that needs to be done once in awhile. Of course since I'm home again today I can post when I want to as well.

Keep yourself safe when you head off to the grocery hon. :)
 
Absolutely sweetie. I've been doing some "cleaning," stuff that needs to be done once in awhile. Of course since I'm home again today I can post when I want to as well.

Keep yourself safe when you head off to the grocery hon. :)

Just got done doing the vacumning which is always a back breaker....the sun is shining ...so decieving LOL.....
 
You are right about that. :) Both the back breaking and the deceiving sun.

Well got the grocery store run done and man is it cold out!!
HAVE TO GO TO THE MALL AND THE DOLLAR STORE...then I think I'm done for the day...
 
Well got the grocery store run done and man is it cold out!!
HAVE TO GO TO THE MALL AND THE DOLLAR STORE...then I think I'm done for the day...

Hope you get all that you need on the second trip out and can stay home and keep warm the rest of the day. :)
 
Well end of the day...watching some college basketball and reading....hope it's not as cold tomorrow...supposed to be a little better:rose:
Sweet dreams girls
 
Well end of the day...watching some college basketball and reading....hope it's not as cold tomorrow...supposed to be a little better:rose:
Sweet dreams girls

Good morning {{{{{Rose}}}}}} :kiss::heart:
Hope it has warmed up for you and that there is no wind. We have some sun where I am. Is still in the single digits but will get in low 20s.

Hope you had a good night and are having a wonderful day. :)
 
Hey friends! :)

How are ya??

Momma..what ya got goin on today? i went to breakfast with my parents and my sister..it's her bday..it was fun..i'm still full! then we did some shopping and now i'm home..i need a nap LoL
 
TGIF {{{{{{{Rose}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Have a fantastic day hon.

Happy Valentine's Day sweetie.
 
Hey friends! :)

How are ya??

Momma..what ya got goin on today? i went to breakfast with my parents and my sister..it's her bday..it was fun..i'm still full! then we did some shopping and now i'm home..i need a nap LoL



Sounds like fun...played this morn...going to valentines party at the nursing home...not feeling so perky:rolleyes:
 
Well i wouldn't be to "valentinesy" either..it's understandable tho..:(


Oh yeah of course...missing charles...but I'm really not feeling too good...had kind of a bad scary spell last nite with the pain in the arm and jaw..need to go see the dr I suppose...
 
Oh yeah of course...missing charles...but I'm really not feeling too good...had kind of a bad scary spell last nite with the pain in the arm and jaw..need to go see the dr I suppose...


Yep. i say you need to go to the doctor..like asap lady! Don't make me drive out there :catroar:!!!
 
Oh yeah of course...missing charles...but I'm really not feeling too good...had kind of a bad scary spell last nite with the pain in the arm and jaw..need to go see the dr I suppose...

Darling you should NOT be sitting in front of your computer but you should be in the ER!

Please call 911 and get yourself there, please.
 
Ok girls I will call the Dr...I almost called them last nite but took an aspirin and sat up for awhile and it got better....but not so hot right now.....
I promise!!!!
 
Ok girls I will call the Dr...I almost called them last nite but took an aspirin and sat up for awhile and it got better....but not so hot right now.....
I promise!!!!

{{{{{{Rose}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Thank you sweetie. You are in my thoughts and prayers. :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top