Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello Ladies..
Thanks Momma for passing my hugs and kisses along..
Watching the heaviest snowfalls ever recorded hit the US right on the heels of the gloabl warming summit.. chuckle.. chuckle..
However, it does wrinkle my brow since I am due to fly from Moscow to NYC and connect to Houston.. Hoping the weather does not play spoil sport.. and then of course,.. securitymen who play god on flights to the US making it now the most inconvenient and irritating place to fly to or thru..
Keeping fingers crossed and hoping I land on your shores on Valentine's Day.
Things have been pretty messy for me, but some of my gambles appear to be paying off.. if any of my moves had slipped I could not have been posting but either planted, bandaged or bundled behind bars..
so far, the most risky moves have been made and no blood spilled... and I am still a freeman,,
So now I have moved to the legal phase. digging in my heels for a nasty one.. as never know when desperation might drive the situation beyond the pale,,
Heaving a sigh of relief I made it out of the country.. and for the next two weeks will focus of making the best of my stay and tour of the US... weather permitting...
Looking forward to meeting some online friends and families for the first time in person.. esepcially some adorable lil children as well..
Kayte, I had read in the news a couple of weeks ago that the FDA hd approved a new cure for MS. Did you hear of it? If not, I'll try to dig it up.. I was too engaged in problems to be online..
And while in Moscow, was again too occupied with work as awell as dealing with issues long distance.. So accept my apologies for playing truant..
Funny how you all look forward to the summer while I prefer winter.. I'll take sever cold anytime, even over moderate heat.. but then that's just the way I am, I guess..
Thanks again Momma, hugs and kisses you each of you Momma, Kayte, Cipha and even leaving one for Crimson .. hoping she'll pick it up
Will post again. when i can. but might take a while before I can settle back to a routine where I can devote time to surfing the net..
However, I am with you and think of you all often..
Hugs and kisses
 
Leaving hugs and :kiss:es {{{{{{{{{Rose}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Thinking about you.
 

Hello Ladies..
Thanks Momma for passing my hugs and kisses along..
Watching the heaviest snowfalls ever recorded hit the US right on the heels of the gloabl warming summit.. chuckle.. chuckle..
However, it does wrinkle my brow since I am due to fly from Moscow to NYC and connect to Houston.. Hoping the weather does not play spoil sport.. and then of course,.. securitymen who play god on flights to the US making it now the most inconvenient and irritating place to fly to or thru..
Keeping fingers crossed and hoping I land on your shores on Valentine's Day.
Things have been pretty messy for me, but some of my gambles appear to be paying off.. if any of my moves had slipped I could not have been posting but either planted, bandaged or bundled behind bars..
so far, the most risky moves have been made and no blood spilled... and I am still a freeman,,
So now I have moved to the legal phase. digging in my heels for a nasty one.. as never know when desperation might drive the situation beyond the pale,,
Heaving a sigh of relief I made it out of the country.. and for the next two weeks will focus of making the best of my stay and tour of the US... weather permitting...
Looking forward to meeting some online friends and families for the first time in person.. esepcially some adorable lil children as well..
Kayte, I had read in the news a couple of weeks ago that the FDA hd approved a new cure for MS. Did you hear of it? If not, I'll try to dig it up.. I was too engaged in problems to be online..
And while in Moscow, was again too occupied with work as awell as dealing with issues long distance.. So accept my apologies for playing truant..
Funny how you all look forward to the summer while I prefer winter.. I'll take sever cold anytime, even over moderate heat.. but then that's just the way I am, I guess..
Thanks again Momma, hugs and kisses you each of you Momma, Kayte, Cipha and even leaving one for Crimson .. hoping she'll pick it up
Will post again. when i can. but might take a while before I can settle back to a routine where I can devote time to surfing the net..
However, I am with you and think of you all often..
Hugs and kisses

{{{{{{{Bug}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Happy Valentine's Day sweetie.

Hope you've gotten all sorted out for your trip over here. :)
 
Leaving hugs and :kiss:es {{{{{{{{{Rose}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Thinking about you.


And a very Happy Valentines day to you too ...it's cold and windy here...going to my daughters this afternoon to see the great/grandaughter
My son will pick me up:rose::kiss:
 
And a very Happy Valentines day to you too ...it's cold and windy here...going to my daughters this afternoon to see the great/grandaughter
My son will pick me up:rose::kiss:

Happy Valentine's Day {{{{{{Rose}}}}}}:kiss::heart: Have a fantastic time this afternoon.

How are you feeling sweetie? :rose:
 
Thank you so much Hunny for letting us know. She is in my prayers and I am sure she is in those of many here.

YVW Kayte. I only recently started posting to her other thread after yrs of lurking. She's an awesome lady and I admire her so much!!:kiss::rose:
 
YVW Kayte. I only recently started posting to her other thread after yrs of lurking. She's an awesome lady and I admire her so much!!:kiss::rose:

I have posted on her thread and also lurked for years. You are so right she is something so very, very special. I am so glad you found out about where she is and let us know.

A few days ago when she was posting here about how she was feeling I know I and at least one other person wanted her to get medical attention right away. I'm hoping she didn't wait too long.

If you get any more information on her, please tell us.
 
I have posted on her thread and also lurked for years. You are so right she is something so very, very special. I am so glad you found out about where she is and let us know.

A few days ago when she was posting here about how she was feeling I know I and at least one other person wanted her to get medical attention right away. I'm hoping she didn't wait too long.

If you get any more information on her, please tell us.

All I know is from what I read on her other thread Kayte. I am very concerned. I know she's been ill and depressed with the recent loss of her beloved Charles. But I also know she's a fighter and although I have not met her, I adore her, we have alot in common!! If anyone knows how to maybe phone her, please do so. YTY:rose:
 
Kayte

Thank you for the mammogram link. That hits very close to home for me. I waited til I was 47 ( last year) to have my first mammogram, ya I know, my mom already told me I was stupid.:devil: And I get them free so no excuse. Well, they found a lump and after going through a biopy and lumpectomy, I am fine. However, it scared me to death. I have way too much to live for. I must go every 4 months and my next one is in fact, this Friday. I read recently that drs are now saying women can wait til they are 50. BULLSHIT, I urge every woman to do it at age 40!:kiss:
 
All I know is from what I read on her other thread Kayte. I am very concerned. I know she's been ill and depressed with the recent loss of her beloved Charles. But I also know she's a fighter and although I have not met her, I adore her, we have alot in common!! If anyone knows how to maybe phone her, please do so. YTY:rose:

I was hoping maybe you'd have her number. I don't. :( She is such a fighter, just have to keep her in our prayers and hope.
 
Thank you for the mammogram link. That hits very close to home for me. I waited til I was 47 ( last year) to have my first mammogram, ya I know, my mom already told me I was stupid.:devil: And I get them free so no excuse. Well, they found a lump and after going through a biopy and lumpectomy, I am fine. However, it scared me to death. I have way too much to live for. I must go every 4 months and my next one is in fact, this Friday. I read recently that drs are now saying women can wait til they are 50. BULLSHIT, I urge every woman to do it at age 40!:kiss:

{{{{{[Hunny}}}}}} :kiss: That must have been so scary! :eek: I am so happy to hear it was benign. I have a script from my doctor and I will set mine up once the weather is less problematic. I still get one every year and I have since I was 40. I am now over 50, but I agree that suggestion was and is pure bullshit.
 
{{{{{[Hunny}}}}}} :kiss: That must have been so scary! :eek: I am so happy to hear it was benign. I have a script from my doctor and I will set mine up once the weather is less problematic. I still get one every year and I have since I was 40. I am now over 50, but I agree that suggestion was and is pure bullshit.

Thanks, yes it was. I found out the day my grand daughter was born. No one has Roses number?:(
 
Good evening ((((((((((((((( Kayte))))))))))))))) Does ANYONE HAVE IT? COME ON, SHES BEEN HERE A LONG TIME:heart:



I don't have it..pity i never asked..we've only emailed for 6yrs :rolleyes:

I think i might know someone who does tho...ill be in touch with any info i find. she lives alone..so if i do land her number..no one will answer :confused:

I'll stop back soon..i knew something was wrong..it's not like her to not email me..let's all PM eachother and keep in touch with info..Ah..Momma..we're pulling for ya girl!!
:heart:
 
Hi All,

I appologize for the intrusion.

I have found a little bit on Rosie, but nothing in the papers.

@NotNowHunny

I know you don't take messages, but please drop me an email at horus1953@yahoo.com and I'll let you know what I've found. I also can't find her "sexyafter70" thread. It must be gone.

- Horus
 
Hi All,

I appologize for the intrusion.

I have found a little bit on Rosie, but nothing in the papers.

@NotNowHunny

I know you don't take messages, but please drop me an email at horus1953@yahoo.com and I'll let you know what I've found. I also can't find her "sexyafter70" thread. It must be gone.

- Horus

Yes, it does appear they have deleted that magnificent thread of Rose's.

I'm going to miss her terribly. It will not be the same without her here.
 
Yes, it does appear they have deleted that magnificent thread of Rose's.

I'm going to miss her terribly. It will not be the same without her here.



we all will miss her terribly. And no my friend..it will not be the same without her here. *tears* dang...
 
Hi All,

I appologize for the intrusion.

I have found a little bit on Rosie, but nothing in the papers.

@NotNowHunny

I know you don't take messages, but please drop me an email at horus1953@yahoo.com and I'll let you know what I've found. I also can't find her "sexyafter70" thread. It must be gone.

- Horus

Good evening {{{{Horus}}}}} Yes it does appear so. She was such a wonderful woman. I do miss her so very much.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top