Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I appologize for the intrusion.

I have found a little bit on Rosie, but nothing in the papers.

@NotNowHunny

I know you don't take messages, but please drop me an email at horus1953@yahoo.com and I'll let you know what I've found. I also can't find her "sexyafter70" thread. It must be gone.

- Horus

GM Horus , I sent you an email.TY:kiss:
 
Praise God!!

Rose is very much alive, I just spoke with her sister so shame on you assholes who are saying she is dead.
From her sister just now:

hi, I just spoke with Rose and she is being discharged from the heart hospital here in SF and xxx will pick her up this afternoon and she will stay with xxx for sometime till she is better...She did have some blockage removed and it was a bit dicey..but she can contact you and explain when she gets home.And yes, she did have a heart attack. We are glad she made it through okay. She can explain all of the rest to you...xxx"
I AM SO HAPPY! NOW SOMEONE GET THE MODS TO PUT BACK HER OTHER THREAD ASAP!!
:kiss::heart::rose:
((((((((((((((( ROSE ))))))))))))))) WE LOVE YOU!!:heart:
 
Rose is very much alive, I just spoke with her sister so shame on you assholes who are saying she is dead.
From her sister just now:

hi, I just spoke with Rose and she is being discharged from the heart hospital here in SF and xxx will pick her up this afternoon and she will stay with xxx for sometime till she is better...She did have some blockage removed and it was a bit dicey..but she can contact you and explain when she gets home.And yes, she did have a heart attack. We are glad she made it through okay. She can explain all of the rest to you...xxx"
I AM SO HAPPY! NOW SOMEONE GET THE MODS TO PUT BACK HER OTHER THREAD ASAP!!
:kiss::heart::rose:
((((((((((((((( ROSE ))))))))))))))) WE LOVE YOU!!:heart:

Without a doubt you are one the most insane people on this forum.
 
Ohh i got alot of questions...and i'm real mad..:mad:

Who else would contact laurel and manu to remove threads? kinda is scary that just anyone can say "cipher's dead" take her threads off lit..i got alot of anger inside..who would do that?????

All these emotions..damn man..WHAT THE FUCK?..:mad:
 
Ohh i got alot of questions...and i'm real mad..:mad:

Who else would contact laurel and manu to remove threads? kinda is scary that just anyone can say "cipher's dead" take her threads off lit..i got alot of anger inside..who would do that?????

All these emotions..damn man..WHAT THE FUCK?..:mad:

OMG I FUCKING KNOW IT HUN. BUT..THANK GOD SHE IS ALIVE AND IM QUITE SURE SHE WILL HAVE ALOT TO SAY.LOL;
(((((( ROSE )))) (((( CIPHER)))):heart::rose:
 
Without a doubt you are one the most insane people on this forum.

WHy cuz I reported the truth, fuck you. Don't ruin this dear ladies thread. I have pm'd the moderators and asked that you not be allowed to post here. Oh and FYI I asked that my thread be removed. Ask fat ass how she liked her 2 min stay at the other site where she TRIED to harrass me. Perhaps her pals needed to inform her that unlike this place, they dont tolerate fucktards like u over there. Now get off my ass , I only post now on Roses thread.
 
Last edited:
Ohh i got alot of questions...and i'm real mad..:mad:

Who else would contact laurel and manu to remove threads? kinda is scary that just anyone can say "cipher's dead" take her threads off lit..i got alot of anger inside..who would do that?????

All these emotions..damn man..WHAT THE FUCK?..:mad:

Cipher, I pm'd you my email address. I only saw 2 known names confirming her death and it really saddened me because they never supplied their info. I called them friend and even after how they treated me, I STILL gave them the benefit of the doubt and said there was no way they'd post this unless it were true. THATS FUCKED UP AND THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE.:mad::devil:
 
Special Thank You To Horus

Horus, without the info you supplied me, Id never have found out the truth so thank you from the bottom of my heart.:heart: Yes someone pointed out to me that I only started posting on her other thread 3 weeks ago ( perhaps they need a REAL life) however, I have lurked here for yrs and feel like I know this dear lady. Her and I have exchanged many emails since then and we have alot in common., AND quite frankly, its none of their damned business. If you look at the other posts from these " trolls" all you see is negativity and I have no room for that in my life. Im glad I had my thread removed, these ppl suck but I will continue to converse with Rose and those who are nice, like all of you. Thanks again, you made my day!!:kiss::rose:
 
WHy cuz I reported the truth, fuck you. Don't ruin this dear ladies thread. I have pm'd the moderators and asked that you not be allowed to post here. Oh and FYI I asked that my thread be removed. Ask fat ass how she liked her 2 min stay at the other site where she TRIED to harrass me. Perhaps her pals needed to inform her that unlike this place, they dont tolerate fucktards like u over there. Now get off my ass , I only post now on Roses thread.

Cipher, I pm'd you my email address. I only saw 2 known names confirming her death and it really saddened me because they never supplied their info. I called them friend and even after how they treated me, I STILL gave them the benefit of the doubt and said there was no way they'd post this unless it were true. THATS FUCKED UP AND THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE.:mad::devil:

Horus, without the info you supplied me, Id never have found out the truth so thank you from the bottom of my heart.:heart: Yes someone pointed out to me that I only started posting on her other thread 3 weeks ago ( perhaps they need a REAL life) however, I have lurked here for yrs and feel like I know this dear lady. Her and I have exchanged many emails since then and we have alot in common., AND quite frankly, its none of their damned business. If you look at the other posts from these " trolls" all you see is negativity and I have no room for that in my life. Im glad I had my thread removed, these ppl suck but I will continue to converse with Rose and those who are nice, like all of you. Thanks again, you made my day!!:kiss::rose:

Every thread you visit you ruin. :rolleyes:

*Hint Hint*
 
Um nope, ppl like you did. Go away the mods have already been notified.

Why are you telling me? The best thing the mods can do is ban you from the site in my opinion.
What happened to your job? How can you live your dream job if you never work?

*crazy crazy crazy* *Lies Lies Lies*
 
Why are you telling me? The best thing the mods can do is ban you from the site in my opinion.
What happened to your job? How can you live your dream job if you never work?

*crazy crazy crazy* *Lies Lies Lies*

YOU ARE REALLY STUPID. I AM TELLING YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE TRYING TO RUIN HER THREAD, DUH. I COULD CARE LESS IF I GET BANNED, THESE MODS ARE STUPID TOO. I ONLY POST NOW AT ROSES THREAD AND SHE HAS MY ADDRESS AND NUMBER. OH AND I AM AT WORK, SORRY IF YOU CANT COMPREHENDE A CUSHY JOB, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW FUCK YOU CIAO.
SORRY ROSE AND FRIENDS BUT THESE PEOPLE ARE THE ONES WHO SHOULD BE BANNED. IF I AM SO FUCKING WHAT, UNLIKE THEM... THIS IS NOT MY LIFE. I TOLD THE MODS , WHEN THEY DELETED MY THREAD THAT THESE PPL WOULD BE MORE UPSET THAN I AM. rofl, GARNATE AND LUKE ALREADY TRIED TO HARRASS ME ELSEWHERE AND FOUND OUT WHAT REAL MODS DO. :devil:NOW BEAT IT, THAT WAS MY FINAL REPLY TO YOU ANTI.:kiss:

YOU SEE ANTI, THIS SHOWS HOW CLASSLESS YOU ARE :mad:BY COMING TO THIS DEAR LADIES THREAD TO HARRASS ME, SAD INDEED.:rolleyes:
And I shouldn't give you the reply you so deperately seek, but I felt compelled to since you are too stupid to see whats really going on. LOL:kiss:
 
YOU ARE REALLY STUPID. I AM TELLING YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE TRYING TO RUIN HER THREAD, DUH. I COULD CARE LESS IF I GET BANNED, THESE MODS ARE STUPID TOO. I ONLY POST NOW AT ROSES THREAD AND SHE HAS MY ADDRESS AND NUMBER. OH AND I AM AT WORK, SORRY IF YOU CANT COMPREHENDE A CUSHY JOB, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW FUCK YOU CIAO.
SORRY ROSE AND FRIENDS BUT THESE PEOPLE ARE THE ONES WHO SHOULD BE BANNED. IF I AM SO FUCKING WHAT, UNLIKE THEM... THIS IS NOT MY LIFE. I TOLD THE MODS , WHEN THEY DELETED MY THREAD THAT THESE PPL WOULD BE MORE UPSET THAN I AM. rofl, GARNATE AND LUKE ALREADY TRIED TO HARRASS ME ELSEWHERE AND FOUND OUT WHAT REAL MODS DO. :devil:NOW BEAT IT, THAT WAS MY FINAL REPLY TO YOU ANTI.:kiss:

YOU SEE ANTI, THIS SHOWS HOW CLASSLESS YOU ARE :mad:BY COMING TO THIS DEAR LADIES THREAD TO HARRASS ME, SAD INDEED.:rolleyes:
And I shouldn't give you the reply you so deperately seek, but I felt compelled to since you are too stupid to see whats really going on. LOL:kiss:

Not very bright to call the mods here stupid. If you hate the place that bad please go somewhere else!
 
Why not just admit that you're not at work geeez. Nobody cares anyway if you are or not.
But it's really hard to ignore the obvious.
 
Why not just admit that you're not at work geeez. Nobody cares anyway if you are or not.
But it's really hard to ignore the obvious.

Because I am, why is it so hard for you to NOT realize people can and do post from work, sorry if you can't. So dont say no one cares, how stupid! If you DIDNT care, you wouldnt be nosing in to my business. LMAO ;) Oh and why do you care what I do? I saw the pms u sent David about me and that was when I first moved here, and NOW you seem to have become biploar or have you been all along? Really Anti, dont worry your empty little head. Now leave this awesome ladies thread to her friends ok? thanks:rose:
 
No, that's okay. Thanks.

{{{{NotNowHunny}}}} :kiss::heart: It is nice to see you here. :) Would like to be able to contact you, to at least share my email with you but I don't want to put it up here.

Hope things are going well for you. Thanks for the news about {{{Rose}}}} :kiss:
 
to say this news has made me happy is a severe understatement! :D:D

i'm so sorry you haven't been feeling well rose but hopefully now that you got the problem worked on, you will feel better and we can have you back here soon so we can all give you lots of :heart::heart::heart: and :kiss::kiss::kiss:. much love rose.:rose:
 
Ohh i got alot of questions...and i'm real mad..:mad:

Who else would contact laurel and manu to remove threads? kinda is scary that just anyone can say "cipher's dead" take her threads off lit..i got alot of anger inside..who would do that?????

All these emotions..damn man..WHAT THE FUCK?..:mad:

i am with you on all this you said cipher!!! i am some kind of pissed! why would the mods remove a thread with just a request from anyone that asks??????:confused::mad: this place has gone so downhill from when i was posting a year ago......still some nice people around but they are far outnumbered.
 
{{{{NotNowHunny}}}} :kiss::heart: It is nice to see you here. :) Would like to be able to contact you, to at least share my email with you but I don't want to put it up here.

Hope things are going well for you. Thanks for the news about {{{Rose}}}} :kiss:

hi kayte....so nice to see you again...i hope you are doing good honey....gc:kiss::heart:
 
Ohh i got alot of questions...and i'm real mad..:mad:

Who else would contact laurel and manu to remove threads? kinda is scary that just anyone can say "cipher's dead" take her threads off lit..i got alot of anger inside..who would do that?????

All these emotions..damn man..WHAT THE FUCK?..:mad:

{{{{{{Cipher}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: I sweetie. You do have many good points there. Hope you are doing well hon. :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top